homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » The Joke Bank!   » Is our children learning?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Is our children learning?
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 27, 2007 02:46      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Childrens do learn.

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Posts: 10680 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Ashitaka

SuperFan!
Member # 4924

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted September 27, 2007 03:29      Profile for Ashitaka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So our fearless leader doesn't speak English well. I am more concerned with the fact that the official transcript was altered.

--------------------
"If they're not gonna make a distinction between Muslims and violent extremists, then why should I take the time to distinguish between decent, fearful white people and racists?"

-Assif Mandvi

Posts: 3089 | From: Switzerland | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
sosumi
Uber Geek
Member # 1106

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 28, 2007 02:03      Profile for sosumi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ashitaka:
So our fearless leader doesn't speak English well. I am more concerned with the fact that the official transcript was altered.

Well, it's the job of transcriptionists to clean up grammar, but rest assured that his misuse of the English language will live on in the wonderful world of the web. After all, who really reads those dry transcripts instead of just googling for quotes? [Wink]
<rant>
All in all, I think - I fervently hope - down the road he will be remembered not for his poor grammar but for being the puppet that started military action/declared war, killing so many people needlessly only to further enrich a certain corporation and its shadow subsidiaries.</rant>

Posts: 845 | From: Boston | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged
spungo
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 1089

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 28, 2007 07:31      Profile for spungo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
America hater! [Wink]

--------------------
Shameless plug. (Please forgive me.)

Posts: 6529 | From: Noba Scoba | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
sosumi
Uber Geek
Member # 1106

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 28, 2007 16:00      Profile for sosumi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Change "America" to "the powers that be" and, yup, rumbled! [Wink]
Posts: 845 | From: Boston | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture