homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » The Joke Bank!   » Microsex

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Microsex
quantumfluff
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 450

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 19, 2007 19:10      Profile for quantumfluff     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bill Gates’ son asks his father, “Dad, I'd like to try to have sex, what should I do?” Bill replies, “That's simple, son. Just take the biggest car from my garage, dress in the best suit you have and take the girl into the most exclusive restaurant in town. Rent a hansom cab in the evening and take her for a trip around the lake. Buy her the biggest bunch of flowers you can find. Finally rent the presidential suite at a ritzy hotel and she'll be yours. That’s all there is to it.”

His son is shocked, “But Dad! Where are the romantic walks, gazes, reading of poetry in the moonlight, flirting ... ?”

Bill scoffs, “Son, all that was invented by the Open Source community so that they can have sex for free.”

Posts: 2901 | From: 5 to 15 meters above sea level | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged
fs

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 1181

Icon 1 posted July 20, 2007 02:25      Profile for fs   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL!

--------------------
I'm in ur database, makin' moar recordz.

Posts: 1973 | From: The Cat Ship | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
BooBooKitty

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 5566

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 20, 2007 02:36      Profile for BooBooKitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
bwahahaha!!! That's a good one! [Big Grin]
Posts: 796 | From: Montreal, Canada | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged
stevenback7
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 5114

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 20, 2007 06:01      Profile for stevenback7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice [Applause] [Applause] [Applause]

--------------------
Comic Book Guy: There is no emoticon for what i'm feeling.

Posts: 1199 | From: Canada eh? | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged
Black Widow
Uber Geek
Member # 3046

Icon 1 posted July 20, 2007 06:34      Profile for Black Widow     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What's a handsome cab? Is that a good looking taxi driver? [crazy]

(The correct term is "Hansom cab".)

Posts: 931 | From: Missouri | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged
quantumfluff
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 450

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 20, 2007 10:31      Profile for quantumfluff     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good catch. I fell victim to cut-and-paste without careful proof reading first.
Posts: 2901 | From: 5 to 15 meters above sea level | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2015 Geek Culture