homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » The Joke Bank!   » Science is hard

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Science is hard
Mac D
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 2926

Icon 1 posted February 18, 2007 20:01      Profile for Mac D     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just had to post this. National Science Foundation: Science Hard.

--------------------
There's nothing wrong with me, This is how I'm supposed to be.

Posts: 1449 | From: Where I am is very relative to my location at that time. | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
Lady_Christy
Geek
Member # 7103

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 18, 2007 20:32      Profile for Lady_Christy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
"I guess there's cool stuff about science," Watanabe continued, "like space travel and bombs. But that stuff is so hard, it's honestly not even worth the effort."
Hehehehe! [Big Grin]

--------------------
"There are 10 kinds of people, those who understand binary and those who don't." :)

Posts: 207 | From: The Northwoods | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged
Metasquares
Highlie
Member # 4441

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 18, 2007 20:57      Profile for Metasquares   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've had this hypothesis for years, but it was too difficult to publish [Smile]
Posts: 664 | From: Morganville, NJ | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged
Richard Wolf VI
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 4993

Icon 10 posted February 19, 2007 06:45      Profile for Richard Wolf VI   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG, and they were complainig for the Teen Talk Barbie when she said "Math is though!"

--------------------
The same old iWanToUseaMac... Who am I fooling? I'm getting a Wii now, iWanToUseaMac isn't :P
Get Opera. The best web experience.
Contest. Group. Success.

Posts: 1356 | From: Bogotá, Colombia | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
Richard Wolf VI
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 4993

Icon 1 posted February 19, 2007 06:48      Profile for Richard Wolf VI   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"To be a scientist, you have to learn all this weird stuff, like how many molecules are in a proton,"
That's how much hard science is [Razz]
I MUST bookmark this site.

--------------------
The same old iWanToUseaMac... Who am I fooling? I'm getting a Wii now, iWanToUseaMac isn't :P
Contest. Group. Success.

Tominfla
Geek
Member # 6767

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 20, 2007 15:49      Profile for Tominfla     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She blinded me...with science!

--------------------
"Go get that Earth creature and bring back the Uranium Pew36 Space Modulator" -- Marvin Martian

Posts: 245 | From: Orlando, Florida, USA | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged
Serenak

Member # 2950

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 20, 2007 15:58      Profile for Serenak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh tamiflu you are just too good...

Damn I haven't heard that one in an age!

[Big Grin]

--------------------
"So if you want my address - it's No. 1 at the end of the bar, where I sit with the broken angels, clutching at straws and nursing my scars..."

Posts: 1937 | From: Suffolk England | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
stevenback7
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 5114

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 20, 2007 17:43      Profile for stevenback7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol

I was confused for a second and then saw that it came from the onion. But yeah science is really really hard it all started with a woman named God and she did this wonderfull thing of creating everything and we lived happily ever after.

And thats science !!

Posts: 1199 | From: Canada eh? | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged
Richard Wolf VI
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 4993

Icon 1 posted February 20, 2007 18:19      Profile for Richard Wolf VI   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tominfla:
She blinded me...with science!

What a great song, it was the geekiest popular song I ever heard! It ranked 76 in the VH1 greatest songs of the 80s!

--------------------
Contest. Group. Success.

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2015 Geek Culture