homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums


Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » The Joke Bank!   » (18+) Joke

 - UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: (18+) Joke
Plcaga
Mini Geek
Member # 5119

Icon 1 posted May 25, 2006 13:09      Profile for Plcaga   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Q: Why can't geeks *Suspecious Coughing*?

A: Because they need screwdriver!

If you didn't understand ask someone that did or PM me.

Posts: 70 | From: Lyon. France | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged
Sxeptomaniac

Member # 3698

Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted May 25, 2006 13:35      Profile for Sxeptomaniac   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You really need to find a better source for your jokes. [shake head]

--------------------
Let's pray that the human race never escapes from Earth to spread its iniquity elsewhere. - C. S. Lewis

Posts: 1590 | From: Fresno, CA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged
GameMaster
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 1173

Member Rated:
4
Icon 13 posted May 25, 2006 16:36      Profile for GameMaster   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*Suspecious[sic] Coughing*?

I know what you MEAN, but that doesn't make it any funnier than if I fill it in with "eat cheese while clog dancing"...

--------------------
My Site

Posts: 3038 | From: State of insanity | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Swiss Mercenary

Member # 330

Member Rated:
5
Icon 1 posted May 25, 2006 18:32      Profile for Swiss Mercenary     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Plcaga:
Q: Why can't geeks *Suspecious Coughing*?

A: Because they need screwdriver!

If you didn't understand ask someone that did or PM me.

Should that not be 'a screwdriver' or 'screwdrivers'?

Then it makes a lot more sense [Wink]

I thought it was funny anyway.

--------------------
Evil AI at work.
I am Swiss of Borg. Holes are irrelevant, cheese will be assimilated!

Posts: 2275 | From: All the way from the land of Chocolate, Cheese and Cuckoo Clocks. | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Plcaga
Mini Geek
Member # 5119

Icon 1 posted May 25, 2006 23:55      Profile for Plcaga   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sxeptomaniac:
You really need to find a better source for your jokes. [shake head]

I invent jokes before I go to sleep, then I assume I'll remember them in the morning - whice doesn't happen occasionly.... I even had one about the holocaust. (Who is the moralless that wants to hear??)
More updates in 22:30!

Posts: 70 | From: Lyon. France | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged
ChildeRoland
Alpha Geek
Member # 3880

Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted May 26, 2006 03:54      Profile for ChildeRoland     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Plcaga:
quote:
Originally posted by Sxeptomaniac:
You really need to find a better source for your jokes. [shake head]

I invent jokes before I go to sleep, then I assume I'll remember them in the morning - whice doesn't happen occasionly.... I even had one about the holocaust. (Who is the moralless that wants to hear??)
More updates in 22:30!

I wanna hear it.

--------------------
=====================
Childe Roland

Posts: 311 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
fs

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 1181

Icon 1 posted May 27, 2006 01:15      Profile for fs   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ChildeRoland:
quote:
Originally posted by Plcaga:
quote:
Originally posted by Sxeptomaniac:
You really need to find a better source for your jokes. [shake head]

I invent jokes before I go to sleep, then I assume I'll remember them in the morning - whice doesn't happen occasionly.... I even had one about the holocaust. (Who is the moralless that wants to hear??)
More updates in 22:30!

I wanna hear it.
Quit encouraging him. You just want to inflict it on the rest of us.

--------------------
I'm in ur database, makin' moar recordz.

Posts: 1973 | From: The Cat Ship | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
maybe.logic
Alpha Geek
Member # 5014

Member Rated:
3
Icon 1 posted June 06, 2006 03:03      Profile for maybe.logic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Swiss Mercenary:
quote:
Originally posted by Plcaga:
Q: Why can't geeks *Suspecious Coughing*?

A: Because they need screwdriver!

If you didn't understand ask someone that did or PM me.

Should that not be 'a screwdriver' or 'screwdrivers'?
What if they passed it around? [Confused]
Posts: 345 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged


All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture

Powered by Infopop Corporation
UBB.classicTM 6.4.0



homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam