homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » The Joke Bank!   » Death by Pink (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Death by Pink
TMBWITW,PB

Member # 1734

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted May 18, 2006 11:11      Profile for TMBWITW,PB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Steen isn't the only one who finds strange videos.

http://www.davidlachapelle.com/videos/mac.html

NSFW, or anywhere else for that matter.

--------------------
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye."
óMiss Piggy

Posts: 4010 | From: my couch | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
drunkennewfiemidget
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 2814

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted May 18, 2006 11:39      Profile for drunkennewfiemidget     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That was 5 minutes of my life I'll never get back.
Posts: 4897 | From: Cambridge, ON, Canada | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
Jace Raven

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 2444

Icon 1 posted May 18, 2006 11:44      Profile for Jace Raven         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thats 5 minutes of my life i dont want back.

thank you PB. Thank you very much. Amazing... to say the least.

Snaggy

Sir Snaggalot!
Member # 123

Member Rated:
Icon 5 posted May 18, 2006 11:59      Profile for Snaggy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Besides not wearing a helmet while riding on the hood of a Cadillac, what was so strange about that video?

[Big Grin]

nice find PB, very Steen-worthy. [Applause]

Posts: 8111 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
uilleann
Discontinued

Icon 14 posted May 18, 2006 13:21            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hm, looked like an old Rolls-Royce to me...

And thanks, gives me a bit more insight into the dynamics of the female body. It's a very slow process trying to come to terms with it.

IP: Logged
TMBWITW,PB

Member # 1734

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted May 18, 2006 13:32      Profile for TMBWITW,PB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not sure this video will help. I think I remember hearing that that body was not originally female.

--------------------
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye."
óMiss Piggy

The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted May 18, 2006 13:42      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by uilleann:
And thanks, gives me a bit more insight into the dynamics of the female body.

I'm not entirely sure that body is 'female', not originally anyway.

Thanks Peebs, you've filled my "one wierd experience per day" quota for today.

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Posts: 10680 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Jessycat

Member # 1171

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted May 18, 2006 13:44      Profile for Jessycat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OH

MY

JUICY

GOD

that was fabulous.

EDIT: Ohhhhhhhhhh.... it's a Heatherette ad. Makes MUCH more sense now. [Big Grin]
(Crazy crazy Heatherette.)

Posts: 491 | From: NYC | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
uilleann
Discontinued

Icon 1 posted May 18, 2006 14:03            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TMBWITW,PB/The Famous Druid: That probably explains "her" face! Eek.

Yes, I figured that her assets were fake, but I don't get a lot to go on. Most blokes seem to be born with an instinctive attraction to the pubescent female form but, oddly, I wasn't, and I'm having to come to terms with the female form very slowly over the years. Some, I will get. Some, may always repulse me. And to this day, I still see absolutely nothing in either legs or butts, and I doubt I ever will.

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnyway.

maybe.logic
Alpha Geek
Member # 5014

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted May 18, 2006 14:20      Profile for maybe.logic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OOOOOOOOk that is just weird uilleann, but each to their own?
uilleann
Discontinued

Icon 1 posted May 18, 2006 15:12            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*sounds of head scratching*

What, you came here and didn't expect to find weird people? Why, that would be no fun now would it :)

GrumpySteen

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan
Member # 170

Icon 1 posted May 18, 2006 16:56      Profile for GrumpySteen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like it [thumbsup]
Posts: 6364 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
HalfVast

Member # 3187

Icon 1 posted May 18, 2006 17:11      Profile for HalfVast     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is the strangest thing I've ever seen... this week. [Big Grin]
Posts: 795 | From: In the mitten around the abductor pollicis brevis. | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
TMBWITW,PB

Member # 1734

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted May 18, 2006 17:13      Profile for TMBWITW,PB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Steen:
I like it [thumbsup]

[Big Grin] [blush]

--------------------
óMiss Piggy

Xanthine

Member # 736

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted May 18, 2006 23:19      Profile for Xanthine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMFG.

I've seen some pretty weird shit, but damn...

--------------------
And it's one, two, three / On the wrong side of the lee / What were you meant for? / What were you meant for?
- The Decemberists

Posts: 7670 | From: the lab | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
Serenak

Member # 2950

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted May 19, 2006 05:12      Profile for Serenak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I never knew one stick of lippy could go so far....

[Big Grin]

--------------------
"So if you want my address - it's No. 1 at the end of the bar, where I sit with the broken angels, clutching at straws and nursing my scars..."

Posts: 1937 | From: Suffolk England | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
quantumfluff
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 450

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted May 19, 2006 07:03      Profile for quantumfluff     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A thumbs up from me. And good music too. Of the nit-picking about the car being a Cadillac or a Rolls (it's clearly a Rolls BTW), I'm reminded of a verse in an old MIT song "The Engineers"....

Godiva was a lady
who through Coventry did ride,
to show to all the villigers
her fair and pure white hide.
The most observant man of all,
an engineer of course,
was the only one who noticed
Godiva rode a horse.

Posts: 2902 | From: 5 to 15 meters above sea level | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged
magefile
Highlie
Member # 2918

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted May 19, 2006 12:45      Profile for magefile     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by quantumfluff:
A thumbs up from me. And good music too. Of the nit-picking about the car being a Cadillac or a Rolls (it's clearly a Rolls BTW), I'm reminded of a verse in an old MIT song "The Engineers"....

Godiva was a lady
who through Coventry did ride,
to show to all the villigers
her fair and pure white hide.
The most observant man of all,
an engineer of course,
was the only one who noticed
Godiva rode a horse.

Ahem ... The Engineer's Drinking Song.

--------------------
Let them be stupid - the market will sort it out.

Posts: 743 | From: Massachusetts | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
Colonel Panic
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 1200

Icon 1 posted May 19, 2006 16:15      Profile for Colonel Panic         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That old X-Files motto was right.

I am not alone.

Very nice.

CP

--------------------
Free! Free at last!

Posts: 1809 | From: Glacier Melt, USA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
uilleann
Discontinued

Icon 1 posted May 19, 2006 16:39            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now we just have to find the truth...
zesovietrussian
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 1177

Icon 1 posted May 19, 2006 23:21      Profile for zesovietrussian     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Serenak:
I never knew one stick of lippy could go so far....

[Big Grin]

*paging Dr Freud!*
Posts: 1094 | From: Boston | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Grummash

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 4289

Icon 1 posted May 20, 2006 07:51      Profile for Grummash     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know...after spending all that money on the gender-reassignment, breast implants, lip implants etc etc, you'd think he would try and find another £40 for a deed poll and change his name from David! [Big Grin] [Razz]

--------------------
...and yet, across the gulf of space, minds immeasurably superior to ours regarded this earth with envious eyes...

Posts: 2335 | From: Lancashire,UK | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
Plcaga
Mini Geek
Member # 5119

Icon 7 posted May 20, 2006 09:03      Profile for Plcaga   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The UWO (Unidentified Weird Object), seems to be kinda insane, it's scary emotions,it's scary "body parts", and ...uummm, It just looked mad! [crazy] [crazy] [crazy] [crazy] [crazy]

Yet it was very funny [By the way, my mom almost caught me watching! [Wink] ]

Posts: 70 | From: Lyon. France | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged
CoffeeSmack
Mini Geek
Member # 3937

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted May 20, 2006 22:58      Profile for CoffeeSmack         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mostly I want to know how she didn't burn her rear on the hood of that running car. Even after a few minutes those things really heat up.
Posts: 62 | From: Mount Joy, PA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged
garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted May 21, 2006 08:25      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by CoffeeSmack:
Mostly I want to know how she didn't burn her rear on the hood of that running car.

Oh, butt maybe she did!

--------------------
I don't know what I was thinking... it seemed like a good idea at the time.

Posts: 3752 | From: Pluto, no matter what you call it, is still my home. | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2015 Geek Culture