homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » The Joke Bank!   » Testicle Support!!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Testicle Support!!!!
Serenak

Member # 2950

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 16, 2006 18:14      Profile for Serenak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would you really credit it...

After spending a whole evening trying to get broadband enabled for my father in law and always getting "incompatible product on the line" and talking to every isp and phone supplier that might help I randomly typed in "testicle support" in google as a bit of minor humour...

Jebs Jobs comes up as hit 3...

Result...

I laughed myself off the chair

P45 anyone?

[Smile]

--------------------
"So if you want my address - it's No. 1 at the end of the bar, where I sit with the broken angels, clutching at straws and nursing my scars..."

Posts: 1937 | From: Suffolk England | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
Rhonwyyn

Solid Gold SuperFan!
Member # 2854

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 16, 2006 22:31      Profile for Rhonwyyn   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't get it. [Confused]

--------------------
Change the way you SEE, not the way you LOOK!

Posts: 3849 | From: Lancaster, PA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 16, 2006 23:34      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rhonwyyn:
I don't get it. [Confused]

You don't need it. [Wink]

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Posts: 10680 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Grummash

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 4289

Icon 1 posted April 17, 2006 01:56      Profile for Grummash     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rhonwyyn

All you need to know is here.

Enjoy. [Big Grin]

--------------------
...and yet, across the gulf of space, minds immeasurably superior to ours regarded this earth with envious eyes...

Posts: 2335 | From: Lancashire,UK | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
canadiangeek
Geek
Member # 4946

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted April 17, 2006 05:16      Profile for canadiangeek     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
-whenever you build something that's idiotproof, someone comes out with a better idiot-

Posts: 161 | From: Nova Scotia | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
-ct-
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 209

Icon 1 posted April 17, 2006 16:29      Profile for -ct-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
still dunno what that "P45" means

--------------------
Things are always darkest... just before you pull your head out of your butt, void where prohibited, keep away from flame, surcharge(s) may apply.

www.harddriveHELL.com and demoniclemon.com

Posts: 1906 | From: nowhere, man | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
ChildeRoland
Alpha Geek
Member # 3880

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 17, 2006 16:58      Profile for ChildeRoland     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by -ct-:
still dunno what that "P45" means

It explains it on the Jeb's Jobs website. When you "get a P45" it basically means you're losing your job.

--------------------
=====================
Childe Roland

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture