homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » The Joke Bank!   » FW: Caption Contest?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: FW: Caption Contest?
Snaggy

Sir Snaggalot!
Member # 123

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted November 12, 2005 19:19      Profile for Snaggy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Posts: 8111 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
HalfVast

Member # 3187

Icon 1 posted November 12, 2005 20:10      Profile for HalfVast     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Nope, no WMD here."
Posts: 795 | From: In the mitten around the abductor pollicis brevis. | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
Cap'n Vic

Member # 1477

Icon 1 posted November 12, 2005 20:26      Profile for Cap'n Vic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Monica was unavailable.

--------------------
(!) (T) = 8-D

Posts: 5471 | From: One of the drones from sector 7G | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
GMx

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 1523

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 12, 2005 20:58      Profile for GMx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now, just pull that thing and I can make him talk...
Posts: 5848 | From: S-4, Area 51 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 12, 2005 21:38      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Try the one that has one eye.

--------------------
I don't know what I was thinking... it seemed like a good idea at the time.

Posts: 3752 | From: Pluto, no matter what you call it, is still my home. | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
CommanderShroom
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 2097

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 12, 2005 21:42      Profile for CommanderShroom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
a little to the left...

--------------------
Does he know our big secret?
Has one of us confessed?
'Bout the wires circuits and motors
Buried in our chest

Posts: 2465 | From: Utarrrrggggghhh!!!!!!!! | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
YaYawoman

Member # 4505

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 12, 2005 22:12      Profile for YaYawoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Turn your head and cough...
Posts: 765 | From: virginia | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 12, 2005 22:46      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let me show you the USA's number one tool of diplomacy...

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Posts: 10680 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
illuminatus
Geek
Member # 2187

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 12, 2005 23:21      Profile for illuminatus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is how we did it in Abu Ghraib
Posts: 124 | From: Boston, MA | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
littlefish
Member # 966

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 13, 2005 00:30      Profile for littlefish   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"I look up to him, because he is upper class and look down on him, because he is lower class."

"I know my place."

\Ronnies

Posts: 2421 | From: That London | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
HalfVast

Member # 3187

Icon 1 posted November 13, 2005 06:47      Profile for HalfVast     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, that kinda puts a whole new twist 'being conservative'.
Posts: 795 | From: In the mitten around the abductor pollicis brevis. | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 13, 2005 07:54      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"I think I left it in my other pants."

[Edits:]

-or-

"The shower was really cold."

-or-

"Whatever you do, don't put it in Reverse!"

-or-

"I could swear it was there last night."

-or-

"Did you remember to wash your hands?"

-or-

"Photo Op, my ass!"

--------------------

Posts: 3752 | From: Pluto, no matter what you call it, is still my home. | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
GMx

Member # 1523

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 13, 2005 11:15      Profile for GMx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"The Chain of Command"
Posts: 5848 | From: S-4, Area 51 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
Grummash

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 4289

Icon 1 posted November 13, 2005 11:18      Profile for Grummash     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dubya isn't the only one with a dick stuck in his zipper....

--------------------
...and yet, across the gulf of space, minds immeasurably superior to ours regarded this earth with envious eyes...

Posts: 2335 | From: Lancashire,UK | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
dragonman97

SuperFan!
Member # 780

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 13, 2005 12:48      Profile for dragonman97   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Crap shop for the b3ta crowd:
 -

Surprisingly enough, I don't thing this image has made its way over to them yet, but I don't think I'm going to bother trying. I was also thinking of making a CDC of it, but that would be rather wrong here...

--------------------
There are three things you can be sure of in life: Death, taxes, and reading about fake illnesses online...

Posts: 9332 | From: Westchester County, New York | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Cap'n Vic

Member # 1477

Icon 1 posted November 13, 2005 16:20      Profile for Cap'n Vic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-dman

That one made the b3ta/fark crowd a few years back.

--------------------
(!) (T) = 8-D

Posts: 5471 | From: One of the drones from sector 7G | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
dragonman97

SuperFan!
Member # 780

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 13, 2005 17:02      Profile for dragonman97   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cap'n Vic:
-dman

That one made the b3ta/fark crowd a few years back.

Thanks for the heads up! [Smile]

--------------------
There are three things you can be sure of in life: Death, taxes, and reading about fake illnesses online...

Posts: 9332 | From: Westchester County, New York | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Papa
Geek
Member # 172

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 15, 2005 04:54      Profile for Papa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Snaggy:
 -

I think I've found the problem, sir. You have your underwear on backwards.

--------------------
Papa
Keeper of The Book

Posts: 173 | From: Syracuse, NY, USA | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
littlefish
Member # 966

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 15, 2005 05:03      Profile for littlefish   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I was also thinking of making a CDC of it, but that would be rather wrong here...
CDC? All that means to me is Cult of the Dead Cow.
Posts: 2421 | From: That London | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
spungo
Member # 1089

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 15, 2005 07:00      Profile for spungo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Hot damn, big guy - yer comin' through!"

--------------------
Shameless plug. (Please forgive me.)

Posts: 6529 | From: Noba Scoba | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
musicbunnydancing
Geek Apprentice
Member # 3756

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 15, 2005 08:52      Profile for musicbunnydancing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Snaggy:
 -

"No bush here!" ....hehehehe that's bad. [evil]
Posts: 46 | From: Paris, France | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged
drunkennewfiemidget
Member # 2814

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 15, 2005 10:04      Profile for drunkennewfiemidget     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by littlefish:
quote:
I was also thinking of making a CDC of it, but that would be rather wrong here...
CDC? All that means to me is Cult of the Dead Cow.
And I'm moderately sure to most Americans it means 'centre for disease control'.

well, 'center' since Americans can't spell. [Wink]

But even then I don't think it works.. :S

Posts: 4897 | From: Cambridge, ON, Canada | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
dragonman97

SuperFan!
Member # 780

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 15, 2005 10:48      Profile for dragonman97   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cleverly Drawn Crumpets...but not quite...

--------------------

Astronomer Jedi
Highlie
Member # 4699

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 02, 2005 01:58      Profile for Astronomer Jedi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Good. I have the Senate bogged down in procedures. By the time this incident comes up for a vote, they will have no choice but to accept your control of the system."

--------------------
Estne volumen in toga, an solum tibi libet me videre?

Posts: 606 | From: Perth, Western Australia | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged
garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 02, 2005 10:58      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"This job keeps getting better and better."

--------------------

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture