homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » The Joke Bank!   » Nun Joke (really...) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Author Topic: Nun Joke (really...)
n4dmx
Geek
Member # 3177

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 09, 2005 14:38      Profile for n4dmx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...who quickly kicked them out of the house, and they all ended up on Skid Row. Here, they feared they would meet up with Motley Crue, and they all were afraid that They Might Be Giants [Big Grin]
Posts: 218 | From: Georgia | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
CommanderShroom
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 2097

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 09, 2005 14:38      Profile for CommanderShroom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You should all be careful not to sound like a Pretty Boy Floyd. [Wink]

--------------------
Does he know our big secret?
Has one of us confessed?
'Bout the wires circuits and motors
Buried in our chest

Posts: 2465 | From: Utarrrrggggghhh!!!!!!!! | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
ZorroTheFox
Member # 917

Icon 14 posted March 09, 2005 20:00      Profile for ZorroTheFox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
these holy puns have reached biblical proportions
Posts: 3046 | From: Tacoma, WA, USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Spiderman

Solid Nitrozanium Superfan!
Member # 1609

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 09, 2005 20:38      Profile for Spiderman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nun of you know when to stop! [Razz]

--------------------
Math problems? Call 1-800-[(10x)(13i)^2]-[sin(xy)/2.362x]

Posts: 846 | From: Chicago | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Rhonwyyn

Solid Gold SuperFan!
Member # 2854

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 09, 2005 21:09      Profile for Rhonwyyn   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think all of us should offer our ApologetiX for continuing this nunsensical/musical thread!

--------------------
Change the way you SEE, not the way you LOOK!

Posts: 3849 | From: Lancaster, PA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 09, 2005 23:52      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is there no Cure for this plague of puns?
It's worse than anthrax.

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Posts: 10680 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Swiss Mercenary

Member # 330

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 10, 2005 04:18      Profile for Swiss Mercenary     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perhaps The Cure they need is a spell in the Iron Maiden.

--------------------
Evil AI at work.
I am Swiss of Borg. Holes are irrelevant, cheese will be assimilated!

Posts: 2275 | From: All the way from the land of Chocolate, Cheese and Cuckoo Clocks. | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
CommanderShroom
Member # 2097

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 10, 2005 05:26      Profile for CommanderShroom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If this continues I will have to get out my WarHammer and spread some MegaDeth.

I think I am feeling Less Than Jake about this punfest.

--------------------
Has one of us confessed?
Buried in our chest

Posts: 2465 | From: Utarrrrggggghhh!!!!!!!! | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
Black Widow
Uber Geek
Member # 3046

Icon 1 posted March 10, 2005 06:57      Profile for Black Widow     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by CommanderShroom:
I think I am feeling Less Than Jake about this punfest.

Well I'm feeling Better Than Ezra, but it's still smelling a little Phishy. [Razz]
Posts: 931 | From: Missouri | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged
garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 10, 2005 08:19      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm gonna put a little Cream in my coffee before I go to wake Big Brother and the Holding Company. I like to stand outside their room and yell, "Guess Who".
Posts: 3752 | From: Pluto, no matter what you call it, is still my home. | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
drunkennewfiemidget
Member # 2814

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 10, 2005 09:07      Profile for drunkennewfiemidget     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
While I think these puns are tragically hip and all, I think it's time we all stopped. The continuous laughter is cutting off my air supply.
Posts: 4897 | From: Cambridge, ON, Canada | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
CommanderShroom
Member # 2097

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 10, 2005 09:49      Profile for CommanderShroom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by garlicguy:
I'm gonna put a little Cream in my coffee before I go to wake Big Brother and the Holding Company. I like to stand outside their room and yell, "Guess Who".

Now that one was Sweet. I am now laughing hard enough that I am getting Cramps.

--------------------
Has one of us confessed?
Buried in our chest

The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 10, 2005 13:26      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I feel I should add another pun, but I'm too tired to think of any.
I was up late last night, burning the Midnght Oil.

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

n4dmx
Geek
Member # 3177

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 10, 2005 13:54      Profile for n4dmx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When the Blind Guardian witnessed some Demons & Wizards pulling the Children Of Bodom from their Cradle Of Filth last Helloween, He told Judas Priest, who immediately held Credence Clearwater Revival, asking the Kreator to stop the Haggard group At The Gates, and might death be delivered In Flames. [Razz]
Posts: 218 | From: Georgia | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 10, 2005 20:36      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hope this thread dies before it gets old....

--------------------

csk

Member # 1941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 10, 2005 20:39      Profile for csk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm really quite Disturbed by this whole concept.

--------------------
6 weeks to go!

Posts: 4455 | From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
jordanv
Assimilated
Member # 3189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 10, 2005 20:51      Profile for jordanv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This thread is sinking faster than a Led Zeppelin.
Posts: 364 | From: a house (in Sydney) | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 10, 2005 22:23      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bad puns are the Status Quo for GC [Razz]

--------------------

csk

Member # 1941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 10, 2005 22:34      Profile for csk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Will this thread ever disappear into the west, or am I the king of wishful thinking?

--------------------
6 weeks to go!

Posts: 4455 | From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 10, 2005 23:02      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by csk:
Will this thread ever disappear into the west, or am I the king of wishful thinking?

You should be so lucky, lucky lucky lucky .....
</fake-Kylie-voice>

--------------------

Rhonwyyn

Solid Gold SuperFan!
Member # 2854

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 10, 2005 23:56      Profile for Rhonwyyn   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by csk:

I suggest you "Go West, young man (and let the evil go East)."

</reference to Michael W. Smith's take on Horace Greeley>

--------------------
Change the way you SEE, not the way you LOOK!

Posts: 3849 | From: Lancaster, PA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 11, 2005 01:23      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Genesis of this thread was quite diVinyl (well, nuns, near enough) but now it's Clashed with the band-puns, and seems to be in Dire Straits.

--------------------

garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 12, 2005 06:28      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
True. But that was all before a couple of Righteous Brothers made their Journey from America to see the Queen.

--------------------
I don't know what I was thinking... it seemed like a good idea at the time.

Posts: 3752 | From: Pluto, no matter what you call it, is still my home. | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
moped-rider
Geek Apprentice
Member # 3532

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 13, 2005 05:35      Profile for moped-rider   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Snaggy, forgive them, they know nun what they do.

--------------------
I wouldnt give him the cheese of me qu** two stroke Eddie. http://www.macclads.co.uk/index.html

Posts: 45 | From: warwickshire england | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
HalfVast

Member # 3187

Icon 2 posted March 14, 2005 17:54      Profile for HalfVast     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alright. I saw my friend Van, Halen a cab and said hello
and he told me the original joke. I'm sorry. I realize I've been
very naughty and I promise never to start anything like this
again until the next time.

Posts: 795 | From: In the mitten around the abductor pollicis brevis. | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time
This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture