homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » The Joke Bank!   » FW: On Marriage...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: FW: On Marriage...
Snaggy

Sir Snaggalot!
Member # 123

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted November 01, 2004 21:02      Profile for Snaggy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Four married guys went fishing.

After an hour, the following conversation took place:

First guy: "You have no idea what I had to do to be able to come out fishing this weekend. I had to promise my wife I will paint every room in the house next weekend." Second guy: "That's nothing! I had to promise my wife I'll build her a new deck for the pool." Third guy: "Man, you both have it easy! I had to promise my wife that I'll remodel the kitchen for her." They continued to fish, until they realized the fourth guy had not said a word. So they asked him. "You haven't said anything about what you had to do to be able to come fishing this weekend. What's the deal?" Fourth guy: "I just set my alarm for 5:30 am. When it went off, I shut off the clock, gave the wife a nudge and said, "Fishing or Sex," and she said, "Wear a sweater".

------------------------------------------

MARRIAGE...

You have two choices in life: You can stay single and be miserable, or get married and wish you were dead.

----------------------------------

At the cocktail party, one woman said to another, "Aren't you wearing your wedding ring on the wrong finger?" The other woman replied, "Yes, I married the wrong man."

-----------------------

A lady inserted an 'ad' in the classifieds: "Husband wanted". Next day she received a hundred letters. They all said the same thing: "You can have mine.

-------------------

When a woman steals your husband, there is no Better revenge than to let her keep him.

-----------------------------

A woman is incomplete until she is married. Then she is finished.

------------------

A little boy asked his father, "Daddy, how much does it cost to get married?" And the father replied, "I don't know son, I'm still paying."

-------------------

Young son: Is it true Dad, that in some parts of Africa a man doesn't know his wife until he marries her? Dad: That happens in every country, son.

--------------------

Then there was a woman who said, "I never knew what real happiness was until I got married; and by then it was too late."

---------------------------

Marriage is the triumph of imagination over intelligence.

-----------------------

If you want your spouse to listen and pay strict attention to every word you say, talk in your sleep.

----------------

Just think, if it weren't for marriage, men would go through life thinking they had no faults at all.

----------------------

First guy: "My wife's an angel!" Second guy: "You're lucky, mine's still alive."

-----------------------

Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are attractive to the opposite sex.

Posts: 8100 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
Doco

SuperFan!
Member # 371

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted November 02, 2004 07:10      Profile for Doco   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I showed this to my wife - and now I know why Snaggy is still not married.

[Big Grin]

Posts: 419 | From: Minneapolis, MN | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
drunkennewfiemidget
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 2814

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 02, 2004 07:17      Profile for drunkennewfiemidget     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Snaggy:

Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are attractive to the opposite sex.

Amen. [Big Grin]
Posts: 4897 | From: Cambridge, ON, Canada | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
R0x0r_G0dd3ss
Geek-in-Training
Member # 3041

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 16, 2004 18:59      Profile for R0x0r_G0dd3ss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Coming from a woman...I have to say..brilliant. Absolutely true for so many of them.

--------------------
Ph33r my l337 n3kk1d skillz!!!

csk

Member # 1941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 16, 2004 19:05      Profile for csk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, they were certainly accurate from my perspective.

/married and bitter [Wink]

--------------------
6 weeks to go!

Posts: 4455 | From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture