homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » The Joke Bank!   » Wife's Birthday (Mildly NSFW)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Wife's Birthday (Mildly NSFW)
drunkennewfiemidget
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 2814

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 21, 2004 06:26      Profile for drunkennewfiemidget     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your wife decides to go out with her friends drinking and dancing. You're okay with it, because you get to watch sports all night. You hear her stumble into bed around 4. You wake up next morning and go outside to the family Volvo, which she used last night. You are happy to see it all in one piece.

But - Wait a minute ....

That's not right.

Posts: 4897 | From: Cambridge, ON, Canada | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
Mr Bill
Assimilated
Member # 553

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted October 21, 2004 12:27      Profile for Mr Bill     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hilarious!!

(now I have to go clean the coffee out of my keyboard...)

--------------------
Will work for taglines...

Posts: 378 | From: Down the hall, second door on the right | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
klynn
Mini Geek
Member # 3019

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted October 21, 2004 23:01      Profile for klynn   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ugh...

What a harsh start to the day! [blush]

I had to share this with a couple of friends. Various drinks of choice shot out the noses of people across the US and in GB. [crazy]

--------------------
Caution: Comments may or may not reflect the actual opinions of the author.

Posts: 62 | From: USA - Saint Albans | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged
Ahnyer Keester
Newbie Larva
Member # 3021

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted October 26, 2004 09:03      Profile for Ahnyer Keester     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Uh, except you can see that she still had her pants on. Look at the waste line.
Cap'n Vic

Member # 1477

Icon 1 posted October 26, 2004 09:07      Profile for Cap'n Vic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ahnyer Keester:
Uh, except you can see that she still had her pants on. Look at the waste line.

...and she didn't move....and Volvo drivers don't do doggy style....and the pics ia staged [Roll Eyes] *Sheesh*

--------------------
(!) (T) = 8-D

Posts: 5471 | From: One of the drones from sector 7G | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
csk

Member # 1941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 26, 2004 09:10      Profile for csk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cap'n Vic:
Volvo drivers don't do doggy style

Say what?

/former Volvo driver

--------------------
6 weeks to go!

Posts: 4455 | From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
quantumfluff
Member # 450

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 26, 2004 09:11      Profile for quantumfluff     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
www.snopes.com also has a disclaimer about it. Sorry to disappoint your wife, but it's a hoax.
Posts: 2902 | From: 5 to 15 meters above sea level | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged
Cap'n Vic

Member # 1477

Icon 1 posted October 26, 2004 09:17      Profile for Cap'n Vic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by csk:
quote:
Volvo drivers don't do doggy style

Say what?

/former Volvo driver

Hehe...it hurt to type that, I used to drive a Volvo meself ('82 DL 4 door w/ elecrtic overdrive) but I couildn't let the joke pass me by.

FWIW Doggystyle is the position oficially sponsored by Cap'n Vic. Great view and the 'reach around' options are plenty [thumbsup]

--------------------
(!) (T) = 8-D

Posts: 5471 | From: One of the drones from sector 7G | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
drunkennewfiemidget
Member # 2814

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 26, 2004 09:25      Profile for drunkennewfiemidget     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by quantumfluff:
www.snopes.com also has a disclaimer about it. Sorry to disappoint your wife, but it's a hoax.

*cough* hence the 'joke bank' post. ITS A JOKE BOYS AND GIRLS. [Razz]
csk

Member # 1941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 26, 2004 09:28      Profile for csk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
FWIW Doggystyle is the position oficially sponsored by Cap'n Vic. Great view and the 'reach around' options are plenty [thumbsup]

(TMI alert for sensitive readers)
Plus, it seems to be more appealing to the woman during pregnancy for some reason.

It's good of Mrs Vic to give you the reach around, though [Razz]

--------------------
6 weeks to go!

Posts: 4455 | From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
drunkennewfiemidget
Member # 2814

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 26, 2004 09:35      Profile for drunkennewfiemidget     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not a fan of that position -- yea, lots of reach around, and it feels good and all, but it's too impersonal. If you're having sex with someone, generally, you want to SEE them.
Cap'n Vic

Member # 1477

Icon 1 posted October 26, 2004 10:42      Profile for Cap'n Vic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by drunkennewfiemidget:
I'm not a fan of that position -- yea, lots of reach around, and it feels good and all, but it's too impersonal. If you're having sex with someone, generally, you want to SEE them.

Don't yours normally have a bag (or two) over their head anyway? [Razz]

--------------------
(!) (T) = 8-D

drunkennewfiemidget
Member # 2814

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 26, 2004 11:29      Profile for drunkennewfiemidget     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by drunkennewfiemidget:

Don't yours normally have a bag (or two) over their head anyway? [Razz]
Why would I bother? A goat is a goat is a goat, right? [Razz]
Cap'n Vic

Member # 1477

Icon 1 posted October 26, 2004 11:48      Profile for Cap'n Vic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You gotta be Kidding me.

--------------------
(!) (T) = 8-D

The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 26, 2004 14:30      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dnm, you are a horny bastard !

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Posts: 10680 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Cap'n Vic

Member # 1477

Icon 1 posted October 26, 2004 18:18      Profile for Cap'n Vic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It behoofs me to get a little tail from time to time.

--------------------
(!) (T) = 8-D

Mr Bill
Assimilated
Member # 553

Member Rated:
Icon 6 posted October 27, 2004 00:49      Profile for Mr Bill     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ewe know this is just heading somewhere baaad...

--------------------
Will work for taglines...

Posts: 378 | From: Down the hall, second door on the right | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 27, 2004 01:53      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

You really know how to ram your point home !

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Mac D
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 2926

Icon 1 posted October 27, 2004 05:25      Profile for Mac D     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I heard that one comming from a mile away

--------------------
There's nothing wrong with me, This is how I'm supposed to be.

Posts: 1449 | From: Where I am is very relative to my location at that time. | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 27, 2004 06:06      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mac D:
quote:
quote:

I heard that one comming from a mile away
Oh flock off !

--------------------

greycat

Member # 945

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 29, 2004 05:30      Profile for greycat   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All this infighting really gets my goat! I can't believe the lot of you could be so capricious.
Posts: 1522 | From: Ohio, USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 29, 2004 14:17      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One person makes a pun, and you all follow on like sheep !

--------------------

Mac D
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 2926

Icon 1 posted October 29, 2004 14:22      Profile for Mac D     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TFD your such a Lamb

--------------------
There's nothing wrong with me, This is how I'm supposed to be.

Posts: 1449 | From: Where I am is very relative to my location at that time. | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture