homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » The Joke Bank!   » Evil fortune cookies

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Evil fortune cookies
Snaggy

Sir Snaggalot!
Member # 123

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted April 25, 2004 23:11      Profile for Snaggy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.news-press.com/news/business/040423evilcookies.html
Posts: 8100 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
defiant
Geek
Member # 2225

Icon 1 posted April 26, 2004 03:15      Profile for defiant     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HAHAHA!!

"Those secret photos still exist" Priceless.

[Smile] [Big Grin]

Posts: 190 | From: Switzerland | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
MTB Babe
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 2297

Member Rated:
Icon 4 posted April 26, 2004 14:03      Profile for MTB Babe   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They're so much fun when you add 'in bed' at the end!!
'You'll never find love--in bed'

--------------------
Samir: No one in this country can ever pronounce my name right. It's not that hard: Na-ee-ana-jaad. Nayanajaad.
Michael Bolton: Yeah, well at least your name isn't Michael Bolton.

Posts: 1003 | From: State College, PA, USA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged
Xanthine

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 736

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted April 26, 2004 17:38      Profile for Xanthine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You'll never be successful...in bed.

--------------------
And it's one, two, three / On the wrong side of the lee / What were you meant for? / What were you meant for?
- The Decemberists

Posts: 7670 | From: the lab | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 26, 2004 19:13      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Xanthine:

Have you been spying on me ?????

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Posts: 10668 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Cap'n Vic

Member # 1477

Icon 10 posted April 26, 2004 19:19      Profile for Cap'n Vic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He was successful at least once....he has a baby girl [Big Grin]
Posts: 5471 | From: One of the drones from sector 7G | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
csk

Member # 1941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 27, 2004 06:48      Profile for csk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cap'n Vic:
He was successful at least once....he has a baby girl [Big Grin]

Depends on how one defines success, maybe it wasn't as succesful from Mrs Druid's point of view [Wink]

Why do I have a feeling this is going to turn into a discussion about "hit rate" now? [Big Grin]

--------------------
6 weeks to go!

Posts: 4455 | From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
spungo
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 1089

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 27, 2004 06:57      Profile for spungo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me, I've always been successful in bed... three years with the same girl, and not one puncture! [Smile]

--------------------
Shameless plug. (Please forgive me.)

Posts: 6529 | From: Noba Scoba | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
csk

Member # 1941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 27, 2004 06:59      Profile for csk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Must be expensive for those with pin dicks [Eek!]

--------------------
6 weeks to go!

Posts: 4455 | From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
spungo
Member # 1089

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 27, 2004 07:04      Profile for spungo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Remember, kids - always practise safe sex... so trim those fingernails!

--------------------

rw

Member # 590

Icon 12 posted April 27, 2004 07:32      Profile for rw   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MTB Babe:
'You'll never find love--in bed'

"In bed" is a bit crass. We always added "beneath the sheets".
Posts: 429 | From: Kirkland, Wash. (US of A) | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged
spungo
Member # 1089

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 27, 2004 08:38      Profile for spungo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MTB Babe:

As some comedian on telly said a while back - you can add the phrase 'with me knob' on the end of any sentence to make a joke... e.g., :

"I met the Mother-in-law, yesterday ... with me knob"
" - so, I was driving down the road - with me knob"
"I just fed the cat... with me knob."

--------------------

littlefish
Member # 966

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 27, 2004 08:46      Profile for littlefish   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember Lee and Herring doing something similar about schools. Say whatever you like, then add "and that was just the teachers!" Hilarity ensued.

I used to have an annoying habit of winning any argument I was losing with the ultimate putdown.

"says you!" (sarcastically)

Posts: 2421 | From: That London | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Xanthine

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 736

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 27, 2004 11:15      Profile for Xanthine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Famous Druid:
quote:
Originally posted by Xanthine:

Have you been spying on me ?????
We of the collective are everywhere. Your ass will be laminated.

--------------------
And it's one, two, three / On the wrong side of the lee / What were you meant for? / What were you meant for?
- The Decemberists

Posts: 7670 | From: the lab | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
knightwhosaysNI
Geek
Member # 2079

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 27, 2004 15:08      Profile for knightwhosaysNI     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well, I thinkkkkkkfhgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

whoa fell asleep there!

Posts: 176 | From: forest with trees | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
knightwhosaysNI
Geek
Member # 2079

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 27, 2004 15:10      Profile for knightwhosaysNI     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh, crap that really ruins the page dosent it, sorry, bad meds nock me out

--------------------
Eating Tv dinners sitting by the pool
arent' you glad we finished school?

Posts: 176 | From: forest with trees | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture