homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » The Joke Bank!   » Popsicles (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Popsicles
cheezi git
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 1598

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 14, 2004 13:05      Profile for cheezi git     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Allan:
quote:
Originally posted by cheezi git:
quote:
Originally posted by hey-U:
Jamaica?

no, she let me

[Smile]

Alaska shall I??
yemen, yeah

--------------------
there were so many stains on the road. squashed miss mitten-shaped stains in the universe. squashed frog-shaped stains in the universe. squashed crows that tried to eat the squashed frog-shaped stains in the universe. squashed dogs...

Posts: 1929 | From: the left nostril of my cat | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
hey-U
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 2128

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 14, 2004 13:17      Profile for hey-U     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My dog's got no head.
>How does he spell?
Orivigabule
*badum-tish*

/random mode

Posts: 1263 | From: London | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
Jace Raven

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 2444

Icon 1 posted April 14, 2004 13:17      Profile for Jace Raven         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
get djibouti outta here and ask 'er already!
Allan
SuperFan!
Member # 1717

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 14, 2004 13:23      Profile for Allan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I told the doctor I had an ear infection.

'What are the symptons?'

'They’re an American cartoon family'

'Do you want a prescription?'

I know what they look like'.

Posts: 1280 | From: Edinburgh, Scotland / Frankfurt, Germany | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
cheezi git
Member # 1598

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 14, 2004 13:25      Profile for cheezi git     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
- play it again sam
- play what again?
- you know, that tun. isia a bit like this

--------------------
there were so many stains on the road. squashed miss mitten-shaped stains in the universe. squashed frog-shaped stains in the universe. squashed crows that tried to eat the squashed frog-shaped stains in the universe. squashed dogs...

Posts: 1929 | From: the left nostril of my cat | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
cheezi git
Member # 1598

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 14, 2004 13:30      Profile for cheezi git     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sorry, that last pun was like a toad without any legs...

...completely hopless

cheezi git
Member # 1598

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 14, 2004 13:32      Profile for cheezi git     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
as the double glazing salesman said: "i learnt nothing at college, i learnt everything at the school of hard knockers"

--------------------

hey-U
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 2128

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 14, 2004 13:38      Profile for hey-U     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HAAAHAH

*maniacal laughter*

*dies*

Why do I not seem able to log out? One minute I am (logged out), next I'm logged back in as if by magic... "Welcome to GC - you'll never leave"?

I blame that Relativity Theory stuff, myself.

/runs away and hides

Posts: 1263 | From: London | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
cheezi git
Member # 1598

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 14, 2004 13:52      Profile for cheezi git     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
do russian walkers take big steppes?

do hypnotists go round in circles?

if i offered to give you one, would you take offence? and what colour fence would you like?

are vampires with shares in a blood transfusion company stakeholders?

take everthing that chefs say with a pinch of salt

did the heavy metal album go down like a lead balloon?

if we have a dirty weekend together will the hotel?

did britney spears spike my drink?

why do you get stupid if you drink too much budweiser?

dya hear about the nomad who got the hump with his camel?

did lawrence of arabia get his just deserts?

did you hear about the irish builder? didn't know his joyce from his goethe

do cats like their food purreed?

moulting is very important for feline brewers

--------------------

cheezi git
Member # 1598

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 14, 2004 13:54      Profile for cheezi git     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
guess which one i didn't make up (that would be the funny one)

i think i need to lie down. i'm feeling a bit feint, as the boxer said.

--------------------

Jace Raven

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 2444

Icon 1 posted April 15, 2004 11:14      Profile for Jace Raven         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cheezi git:
sorry, that last pun was like a toad without any legs...

...completely hopless

It's funny how a toad with no legs resembles shit.

All times are Eastern Time
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2015 Geek Culture