homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » The Joke Bank!   » A Slight Hearing Problem

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: A Slight Hearing Problem
Slurpy
Highlie
Member # 2050

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 21, 2004 12:30      Profile for Slurpy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After his death, Osama bin Laden tried to enter heaven, but he was greeted at the gate by George Washington, who pummeled him across the face and yelled at him, "How dare you try to destroy the nation I helped conceive!"

Patrick Henry approached and punched Osama in the nose and shouted,"You wanted to end our liberties but you failed."

James Madison entered, kicked Osama in the groin and said,"This is why I allowed our government to provide for the common defense!"

Thomas Jefferson came in and proceeded to beat Osama many times with a long cane and said, "It was evil men like you that provided me the inspiration to pen the Declaration of Independence!".

These beatings and thrashings continued as John Rudolph, James Monroe and 66 other early Americans came in and unleashed their anger on the Muslim terrorist leader.

As Osama lay bleeding and writhing in unbearable pain an Angel appeared. Bin Laden wept in pain and said to the Angel, "This is not what you promised me."

The Angel replied, "I told you there would be 72 Virginians waiting for you in heaven. What did you think I said?"

--------------------
I must first reveal my personal bias in this discussion, since I worship at the 'First Church of PDF Really Sucks.'
-Bruce Tognazzini
http://thegeekgroup.org
Geek ID# 1162

Posts: 692 | From: Cincinnati, OH | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Frost
Geek
Member # 1267

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted February 21, 2004 18:56      Profile for Frost     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ROFLMAO [evil] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
Success requires no explanations, Failure permits no alibis.

Posts: 217 | From: USA | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged
TomtheMacMan
Geek Larva
Member # 2127

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 21, 2004 19:57      Profile for TomtheMacMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmm, can you say heard this at least twice before?
[shake head]

--------------------
-Tom

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture