homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » Other Geeky Stuff   » Ask a Geek!   » Turning motable pages into a PDF

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Turning motable pages into a PDF
Nick
Mini Geek
Member # 2413

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 26, 2009 09:52      Profile for Nick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have alot of pages of a comic and I need to combine them into a PDF how would I do that? I do not have acrobat.

--------------------
~Blade

Posts: 89 | From: Texas | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged
Richard Wolf VI
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 4993

Icon 10 posted September 26, 2009 10:01      Profile for Richard Wolf VI   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are the pages already scanned or they were already digital?

You may as well just use a regular rich text or layout editor, most of them can print to a PDF: http://clc.its.psu.edu/Labs/Mac/help/software/howtocreatepdfs.aspx

--------------------
The same old iWanToUseaMac... Who am I fooling? I'm getting a Wii now, iWanToUseaMac isn't :P
Get Opera. The best web experience.
Contest. Group. Success.

Posts: 1356 | From: Bogotá, Colombia | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 26, 2009 15:22      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OpenOffice can export documents to PDF.

It's free, legal, and annoys Bill Gates.

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Posts: 10680 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
SpazGirl
Assimilated
Member # 4915

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 26, 2009 17:10      Profile for SpazGirl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you have the '07 Office Suite you may be able to put everything together and convert it to PDF in Power Point, it's how we do our research posters if we can't afford the print shop.

However, TFD is right, anything that annoys Bill Gates is a good thing, however if you've paid a bunch of money to Microsoft already you may as well use PP.

--------------------
Things, and things.

Posts: 465 | From: Ypsilanti, MI | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
Nick
Mini Geek
Member # 2413

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 27, 2009 08:17      Profile for Nick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well that was easier then expected. except Loading each page may take some time thanks guys.

--------------------
~Blade

Posts: 89 | From: Texas | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2015 Geek Culture