homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » Other Geeky Stuff   » Ask a Geek!   » I Need Urgent Help

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I Need Urgent Help
yinkus191
Discontinued

Icon 1 posted December 02, 2008 07:33            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is a particular software called Fashion Cad for fashion design. Please i need help in cracking the software. It is very important. I will be very grateful for any help rendered.
IP: Logged
skylar
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 1422

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 02, 2008 07:38      Profile for skylar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A word to the wise: don't post requests like this here - members of this community aren't very big on helping newbies break the law. Just warning you, before you get a proper kick up the arse by someone else.

--------------------
"arm, aber geeky"

Posts: 1994 | From: Deutschland | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
MacManKrisK

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 955

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted December 02, 2008 07:43      Profile for MacManKrisK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^ what she said ^^^

--------------------
"Buy low, sell high
get rich and you still die"

Posts: 2331 | From: Southwest Michigan, USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Stereo

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 748

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 02, 2008 08:05      Profile for Stereo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MMKK: I just noticed your sig - and I love it.

(Oh, and Yinkus? I third Skylar motion. We're not helping you steal from us: many people here are software developpers.)

--------------------
Eppur, si muove!

Galileo Galilei

Posts: 2289 | From: Gatineau, Quebec, Canada | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
GrumpySteen

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan
Member # 170

Icon 1 posted December 02, 2008 08:52      Profile for GrumpySteen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yinkus191 wrote:
There is a particular software called Fashion Cad for fashion design. Please i need help in cracking the software. It is very important. I will be very grateful for any help rendered.

Just send $1,295AUS to these people and they'll be happy to help you get the software installed and running.

Posts: 6364 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
dragonman97

SuperFan!
Member # 780

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 02, 2008 15:05      Profile for dragonman97   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by skylar:
A word to the wise: don't post requests like this here - members of this community aren't very big on helping newbies break the law. Just warning you, before you get a proper kick up the arse by someone else.

Very well said.

I'm exceptionally tempted to be extraordinarily rude towards parent poster, but I got a nice e-mail a little bit ago, and I'm going to stay grounded. [Smile]

To parent poster:
Software piracy is wrong - don't do it, and never ask any respectable person to aid and abet.

--------------------
There are three things you can be sure of in life: Death, taxes, and reading about fake illnesses online...

Posts: 9332 | From: Westchester County, New York | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
macmcseboy

Member # 1232

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 02, 2008 17:01      Profile for macmcseboy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by yinkus191:

WTF [email protected]!
This board is not in warez. This a civil, legal, clean site. You have also, as a n00b, set a bad impression of yourself....

--------------------
Live long and prosper.

Posts: 1139 | From: Victoria BC... | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Xanthine

Member # 736

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 02, 2008 22:12      Profile for Xanthine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's some help.

Step 1) Get a job.
Step 2) Save your money.
Step 3) Look into the student discount situation.
Step 4) Buy the software.

OR

Find an open source equivalent.

OR

Find a computer lab that's got the software on its machines and do your project on that.

--------------------
And it's one, two, three / On the wrong side of the lee / What were you meant for? / What were you meant for?
- The Decemberists

Posts: 7670 | From: the lab | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture