homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » Other Geeky Stuff   » Ask a Geek!   » Leopard Release Date?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Leopard Release Date?
JamesDublin
Mini Geek
Member # 6177

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted April 01, 2007 07:39      Profile for JamesDublin   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello!

Does anyone have a fairly concrete release date for Mac OSX 10.5 'Leopard'?

I can't wait to upgrade my PowerBook G4 runnning Panther!

--------------------
I still love my 17" PowerBook G4!

Posts: 56 | From: Toronto, Canada | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged
Snaggy

Sir Snaggalot!
Member # 123

Member Rated:
Icon 5 posted April 01, 2007 09:03      Profile for Snaggy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My official guess is June 9th. And yes I am posting this from the line up. [Razz]
Posts: 8111 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
TheMoMan
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 1659

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 01, 2007 11:29      Profile for TheMoMan         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
JamesDublin & Snaggy ______________Shhuush we gots to be careful with Jim in the Forest lurking about. I tried a controlled burn but I don't think I got the right forest.

--------------------
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

Benjamin Franklin,

Posts: 5848 | From: Just South of the Huron National Forest, in the water shed of the Rifle River | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged
JamesDublin
Mini Geek
Member # 6177

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted April 02, 2007 04:18      Profile for JamesDublin   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What the hell are you talking about???
Stereo

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 748

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 02, 2007 07:58      Profile for Stereo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by JamesDublin:
What the hell are you talking about???

He's talking about Jim in the Forest who trolls the "Joy of Tech" threads with pro-Windows anti-Apple propaganda. Go see for yourself!

--------------------
Eppur, si muove!

Galileo Galilei

Posts: 2289 | From: Gatineau, Quebec, Canada | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
Richard Wolf VI
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 4993

Icon 10 posted April 02, 2007 15:41      Profile for Richard Wolf VI   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm pretty sure it would be released in WWDC in June 11th, along with iLife and iWork, the iPhone, (more) Quad-Core Macs and a redesign of the desktop line.

--------------------
The same old iWanToUseaMac... Who am I fooling? I'm getting a Wii now, iWanToUseaMac isn't :P
Get Opera. The best web experience.
Contest. Group. Success.

Posts: 1356 | From: Bogotá, Colombia | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
JamesDublin
Mini Geek
Member # 6177

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted April 03, 2007 03:03      Profile for JamesDublin   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for clarifying!

I always thought there are two types of people in the world - those who 'get' Macs and those who use Windows but EVENTUALLY will 'get' Macs.

I've come to realise that a certain demographic are actually happy to continue using Windows and do understand Macs. It's baffling.

Then again, there are some people who are happy to go to the bathroom and not wash their hands.

--------------------
I still love my 17" PowerBook G4!

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2015 Geek Culture