homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » Other Geeky Stuff   » Ask a Geek!   » iDVD 3

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: iDVD 3
Patrick
Mini Geek
Member # 1793

Member Rated:
Icon 5 posted February 19, 2005 17:22      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does iDVD not allow you to burn a slideshow with crossfading? Or do I need a higher version to do it?

--------------------
"Oh, come on - are you telling me that you can look at a monkey and not get hungry?"
- Bucky Katt, GET FUZZY

Posts: 84 | From: California | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
hey-U
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 2128

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 19, 2005 18:21      Profile for hey-U     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know Thing One about iDVD...

But I *do* know that if you want to put crossfades into an iTunes burn you need something like Roxio Toast+Jam; you can't do it directly from iTunes...

So, on that basis, and assuming that Apple have used the same approach in both programs, I'd guess that you're going to need some kind of third-party software to do crossfades in iDVD...

But I'm sure that some kind soul will soon be along to point out the error of my assumptions...

Good luck, anyhoo -- and let us (me) know how you get on; I'm kinda interested...

;-)

Posts: 1263 | From: London | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
MacManKrisK

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 955

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 19, 2005 20:42      Profile for MacManKrisK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Uhm.. I think iPhoto will allow you to burn a slideshow with crossfading.

--------------------
"Buy low, sell high
get rich and you still die"

Posts: 2331 | From: Southwest Michigan, USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture