homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » Other Geeky Stuff   » Ask a Geek!   » Any geeky boys w/ braces or glasses?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Any geeky boys w/ braces or glasses?
Lmile8
Single Celled Newbie
Member # 3173

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted December 26, 2004 21:20      Profile for Lmile8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am looking for geeky boys w/ braces and/or glasses, who is a computer geek and looking for a freek-a-leek (ima female!!)

--------------------
I love male geeks and nerds. Glasses and braces are sexy! ;) they turn me on!!!

Posts: 2 | From: ATL | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
dragonman97

SuperFan!
Member # 780

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 26, 2004 21:47      Profile for dragonman97   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Argh.

Now I see all the fun nicks you seem to go under in your profile - that's all classy-like.

Don't ask me why all of this made me think of Dresden Dolls - Coin Operated Boy...that song got way too much airplay while I was in Boston...

*sigh* Xine tells me my computer isn't quite fast enough to play the .mov from iTMS. :-/

P.S. As frowned on as it may be to make a "Looking for love" post as the introductory post, there is actually a thread for such things. What do you think the odds are that people on "Geek Culture" wear glasses, hmm? Braces - that's a good deal less likely, given the mostly older base of people here, but glasses are quite a likely find. *shrug*

--------------------
There are three things you can be sure of in life: Death, taxes, and reading about fake illnesses online...

Posts: 9332 | From: Westchester County, New York | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Mike M
Maximum Newbie
Member # 3100

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted December 26, 2004 23:21      Profile for Mike M   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My kitchen cabinet is full of glasses, and one of the walls in my apartment is being held up by a few braces. So my apartment is hot? Right? [Razz]

As dragonman97 said, this isn't the right place for this, hopefully the powers-that-be will move it to the right forum.

This last summer I toyed with wearing contacts, but decided I looked a lot less geeky without them, and since I see a geek girl in my future, the glasses are a plus. The contacts come out if I'm playing geek sports (disc golf, ultimate frisbee, or the ocasional softball). Thank god my orthodontist said my teeth were straight 5 years ago, though I still have the evil little lower retainer thing. I think that's about the best you're going to get from people here.

--------------------
Mike

"Everyone dies frustrated and sad, and that is beautiful." - Don't Let's Start - They Might Be Giants

Posts: 17 | From: Rochester, MN | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture