homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » Other Geeky Stuff   » Ask a Geek!   » Burn a CD in OS.10.2

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Burn a CD in OS.10.2
Tom- geeking around

Member # 2876

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted August 27, 2004 13:05      Profile for Tom- geeking around   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys, I wanted to burn a CD that other day with my Combo Drive that I have in my 12 inch G3 iBook.
I simply needed to make a backup copy from my vacation photos. Since I have burned music CDs with iTunes a thousand times, I knew that I can burn CDs, but I simply couldnt figure out how to burn a Data-CD.
Do I need extra software besides the OS Jaguar installation to burn a data CD? Do I have to buy something Roxio Toast?

Thanks
Thomas

--------------------
Pizza and ginormous jugs is what I need!

Posts: 374 | From: Vienna | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
Bibo
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 1959

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 27, 2004 13:40      Profile for Bibo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just pop in a blank CD, it will then ask you to name it. It will then appear on your desktop. Drap and drop or copy paste the files you want to burn onto the mounted CD. Then either drag the CD to the trash to get the option to burn or select burn disc from "File" in the finders pull down menu.
Posts: 1641 | From: Grand Rapids, MI | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture