homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home

This topic has been moved to Trading Post.    
next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » Love!   » I Love my Computer   » iPod 30GB for Sale!

Author Topic: iPod 30GB for Sale!
DigitalBill

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 646

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 27, 2004 13:17      Profile for DigitalBill   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm selling my 30GB 3rd-generation iPod. So before I eBay it, I thought I'd see if I could find it a good geek home.

It comes with the Apple slipcase, dock, remote, and earbuds (never used). If you know me, you'll know that I baby my technology... my iPod has been kept in a leather XtremeMac* case since I bought it, and it has nary a scratch.

<DISCLOSURE:>
There is a scratch. When I first got it I had it in the Apple slip case, and discovered why exactly they call it a "slip" case. The 'Pod slipped out and got a bit of a scratch on the top.
<END OF DISCLOSURE>

Here are some pics of the beloved 'Pod. Unfortunately, I couldn't get the Rockin' iPod Babe to hold it for me.

http://homepage.mac.com/digitalbill/PhotoAlbum18.html

Considering that a new 20GB iPod is $299 (both 3rd and 4th generation), I'm offering this one at the same price, so you get 50% more storage for free! (It was originally listed for $499!)

If you're interested, drop me a note here, or better, PM me or email me off list (digitalbill at mac dot com).

=DB

*Review Pending [Wink] and I may throw it in

EDIT: Added pics link.

--------------------
I've found life is so much better in the cartoon universe!
"No power in the 'Verse can stop us!"

Posts: 604 | From: The Wizards of Technology Binary Bunker | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged
quantumfluff
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 450

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 27, 2004 14:00      Profile for quantumfluff     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I was searching for a comparison between the 3rd and current gen iPods and came upon this custom car install. Pretty nifty.
Posts: 2902 | From: 5 to 15 meters above sea level | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged
DigitalBill

Member # 646

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 27, 2004 14:02      Profile for DigitalBill   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by quantumfluff:
I was searching for a comparison between the 3rd and current gen iPods and came upon this custom car install. Pretty nifty.

Yea.. I remember that.... I'll settle for the belkin adapter and a cupholder... [Wink]

=DB

--------------------

Posts: 604 | From: The Wizards of Technology Binary Bunker | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged
Snaggy

Sir Snaggalot!
Member # 123

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted July 27, 2004 16:07      Profile for Snaggy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
DB wrote: Unfortunately, I couldn't get the Rockin' iPod Babe to hold it for me.

That's because she's teeny tiny today!

-

Posts: 8111 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
DigitalBill

Member # 646

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 27, 2004 17:02      Profile for DigitalBill   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Snaggy:
DB wrote: Unfortunately, I couldn't get the Rockin' iPod Babe to hold it for me.

That's because she's teeny tiny today!

MAN! I Didn't even see her standing there!

--------------------

All times are Eastern Time  
Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture