homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » Other Geeky Stuff   » Let's Get Creative!   » Man decorates basement with $10 worth of Sharpie.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Man decorates basement with $10 worth of Sharpie.
Snaggy

Sir Snaggalot!
Member # 123

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted September 23, 2008 17:29      Profile for Snaggy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very sharp indeed!

http://www.kentucky.com/181/story/532854.html

Posts: 8100 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
TheMoMan
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 1659

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 23, 2008 18:11      Profile for TheMoMan         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
______________________ Snaggy

____________ THAT IS SOOOO COOOOOL.

--------------------
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

Benjamin Franklin,

Posts: 5836 | From: Just South of the Huron National Forest, in the water shed of the Rifle River | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged
geekygoddess
Highlie
Member # 15702

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 23, 2008 19:00      Profile for geekygoddess     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is awesome!!!

See...Some good things do come out of the south!!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
"It is better to press ones shirt, than ones luck"- Confucius

Posts: 661 | From: Edinburgh, United Kingdom | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged
HalfVast

Member # 3187

Icon 1 posted September 23, 2008 19:38      Profile for HalfVast     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's great! I seem to remember doing something very much like that when I was 6 or so. It didn't
seem to be accepted as well as this work.

Posts: 795 | From: In the mitten around the abductor pollicis brevis. | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
nibbler
Mini Geek
Member # 21492

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 24, 2008 06:08      Profile for nibbler   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aren't those the two dudes from My Fair Lady in the library?

--------------------
Myrtle Beach, Dude January Ski Trip Spring Break

Ugh, MightyClub
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 3112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 24, 2008 18:56      Profile for Ugh, MightyClub     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, that's a rather, um, markered improvement over bare white walls.

--------------------
Ugh!

Posts: 1739 | From: Ithaca, NY | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 25, 2008 04:32      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The man has lots of artistic talent, what you see in the pictures is just the tip of the iceberg.

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Posts: 10669 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 25, 2008 11:00      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice pool table.

One wonders if he felt inspired by it.

Posts: 3752 | From: Pluto, no matter what you call it, is still my home. | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
Serenak

Member # 2950

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 25, 2008 15:12      Profile for Serenak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To cap it all I bet this is a cue for another 1000+ post pun fest thread - this place is going to pot

--------------------
"So if you want my address - it's No. 1 at the end of the bar, where I sit with the broken angels, clutching at straws and nursing my scars..."

Posts: 1936 | From: Suffolk England | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 25, 2008 15:16      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dunno about 1000, but if we pool our talents, I'm sure we could rack up an impressive score.

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Posts: 10669 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
sosumi
Uber Geek
Member # 1106

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 25, 2008 15:43      Profile for sosumi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fantastic stuff, I do say! [Beard of Peter Gabriel!]
Posts: 845 | From: Boston | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged
Ugh, MightyClub
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 3112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 25, 2008 20:00      Profile for Ugh, MightyClub     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I think I do have a few more puns left in my side pocket.

--------------------
Ugh!

Posts: 1739 | From: Ithaca, NY | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted September 26, 2008 19:13      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So now we're all going to start behaving like a flock of 8 balls again?

--------------------
I don't know what I was thinking... it seemed like a good idea at the time.

Posts: 3752 | From: Pluto, no matter what you call it, is still my home. | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture