homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » Other Geeky Stuff   » Let's Get Creative!   » My film

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My film
Antiquity
Geek Larva
Member # 20684

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted August 12, 2008 09:51      Profile for Antiquity   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey guys, i made this pisstake documentary on the media and youth crime, watch it!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=TMhxPJiQkh0

Posts: 27 | From: London | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
MacManKrisK

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 955

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 12, 2008 14:02      Profile for MacManKrisK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

--------------------
"Buy low, sell high
get rich and you still die"

Posts: 2331 | From: Southwest Michigan, USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Antiquity
Geek Larva
Member # 20684

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted August 12, 2008 14:50      Profile for Antiquity   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ha lol that reply made me laugh (unfortunately i was drinking at the same time, nuff said).
But now i have to decide whether that is in response to my video or you are just being funny....

Ashitaka

SuperFan!
Member # 4924

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 13, 2008 02:49      Profile for Ashitaka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it was aa response to your post.

--------------------
"If they're not gonna make a distinction between Muslims and violent extremists, then why should I take the time to distinguish between decent, fearful white people and racists?"

-Assif Mandvi

Posts: 3089 | From: Switzerland | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
Antiquity
Geek Larva
Member # 20684

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted August 13, 2008 07:46      Profile for Antiquity   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ye i figured that out, but o well u cant blame me for trying to get ppl to watch it
CommanderShroom
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 2097

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 13, 2008 08:02      Profile for CommanderShroom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, at least he didn't just spam the forums. I have to give him that.

Can't be arsed with the film, personally, but good luck on the marketing.

--------------------
Does he know our big secret?
Has one of us confessed?
'Bout the wires circuits and motors
Buried in our chest

Posts: 2465 | From: Utarrrrggggghhh!!!!!!!! | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
Stereo

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 748

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 13, 2008 08:09      Profile for Stereo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I won't accuse you of spamming the forum, but it would be greatly appreciated if you could make an effort and write correctly, rather than use texto. People here tend to prefer coherent posts with fully formed words, along with proper use of punctuation, grammar and capitalization.

An internet forum is not text-messaging, you have more time to think it out, less keystrokes to write a letter, and your are not limited in the amount of letters that can show up on a screen. You seem smart enough to understand this.

--------------------
Eppur, si muove!

Galileo Galilei

Posts: 2289 | From: Gatineau, Quebec, Canada | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
Antiquity
Geek Larva
Member # 20684

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted August 13, 2008 14:50      Profile for Antiquity   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok, i shall write properly now. Oh, and I have deleted the video cos i want to make some alterations to it so the link is dead now, so dont bother anymore
Antiquity
Geek Larva
Member # 20684

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted August 13, 2008 14:51      Profile for Antiquity   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*because not cos, (sorry)
MacManKrisK

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 955

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 13, 2008 19:51      Profile for MacManKrisK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, okay, you got me. I saw you only had a very few posts and you were posting (more or less) "plz look at my v1d30... plz... kthxbye." It's not my intention to be Judge Judy and Executioner, but my spam detector went off!

Upon further examination, I think you may deserve another chance as you seem to be contributing to the forums. With that in mind: welcome. [Smile]

--------------------
"Buy low, sell high

Posts: 2331 | From: Southwest Michigan, USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Antiquity
Geek Larva
Member # 20684

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted August 14, 2008 03:36      Profile for Antiquity   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thats ok, and as i said your spam picture did actually make me laugh.

quote:
'plz look at my v1d30... plz... kthxbye."
But now I'm a little worried you think I include numbers in my words?. And I know Stereo pointed out my apalling spelling but I dont roll words into one.

It was only my reply to your post that was in texto, my original was grammatically acceptable was it not?

MacManKrisK

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 955

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 14, 2008 03:44      Profile for MacManKrisK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, you have to understand, when my spam alarm went off, my brain automatically translated what you wrote into that... [Razz]

--------------------
"Buy low, sell high

Antiquity
Geek Larva
Member # 20684

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted August 14, 2008 03:47      Profile for Antiquity   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok well anyway, im sorry i have caused such distress.
i just thought that the forum is called lets get creative and the caption says share your art so i made the assumption it was ok to right about my video.

I am new to this site and I didn't know the deal so yeh, sorry it seemed like spam, that wasn't my intention

MacManKrisK

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 955

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 14, 2008 05:17      Profile for MacManKrisK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's all good. I'm just a little hypersensitive to spam... the general modus operandi of the link spamming scum that tread through here from time-to-time is thus: they sign up for a nick, post about their website with their first post (making sure to tell everyone how absolutely great it is and how it'll clean your litter box, wax your car, do the dishes, and cure lyme disease), then they disappear forever.

I'm not offended, in fact I'm relieved (and slightly humbled) to be wrong. You seem to be a well-spoken, interesting sort, and I hope that, despite my onslaught, you'll stick around. [Smile]

Edit to add: Actually, there /is/ a web site that'll clean your litter box, wax your car, do the dishes, and cure lyme disease... http://www.zombo.com/ [Wink]

ewomack
Highlie
Member # 3225

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 14, 2008 10:14      Profile for ewomack   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...a website that cleans litter boxes...

...hmmmmmm...

--------------------
Ed Womack
Get Milked

Antiquity
Geek Larva
Member # 20684

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted August 14, 2008 14:41      Profile for Antiquity   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well then Iim glad its sorted out. I made a bad start to this place but hopefully the only way is forward and i will not get into any more tangles

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture