homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » Other Geeky Stuff   » Let's Get Creative!   » Photo editing contest

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Photo editing contest
Mac D
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 2926

Icon 1 posted March 08, 2007 18:41      Profile for Mac D     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We havn't had one of these in a while. So here we go, I was asking a friend what a good person to do this on thats been in the news a lot. He said Anna Nicole Smith and I said that it would be in bad taste. So he said "Why not Dick Cheney?" And I thought yeah he's the but of a lot of jokes. So edit dick any way you see fit. No rules and winner gets ....... well, to tell every one that (s)he won a photo editing contest.

I like to use http://freeshare.us/. You can post thumbs or the full picture. Also there is no sign up page. So you don't need to give then any information. Just upload and post.

-

--------------------
There's nothing wrong with me, This is how I'm supposed to be.

Posts: 1449 | From: Where I am is very relative to my location at that time. | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
Mac D
Member # 2926

Icon 1 posted March 08, 2007 19:21      Profile for Mac D     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Example

-

--------------------
There's nothing wrong with me, This is how I'm supposed to be.

Posts: 1449 | From: Where I am is very relative to my location at that time. | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
maximile

SuperFan!
Member # 3446

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 08, 2007 21:15      Profile for maximile   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm too ignorant of American politics to do something insightful or funny, but I can't resist an excuse to open Photoshop:

-

Posts: 1085 | From: London, UK (Powys, UK in hols) | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
Richard Wolf VI
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 4993

Icon 10 posted March 09, 2007 03:26      Profile for Richard Wolf VI   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That should be Al Gore, Emperor of The Moon and Rider of the Lunar Worm.

--------------------
The same old iWanToUseaMac... Who am I fooling? I'm getting a Wii now, iWanToUseaMac isn't :P
Get Opera. The best web experience.
Contest. Group. Success.

Posts: 1356 | From: Bogotá, Colombia | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
boo
Highlie
Member # 5991

Icon 1 posted March 09, 2007 21:33      Profile for boo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by iWanToUseaMac:
That should be Al Gore, Emperor of The Moon and Rider of the Lunar Worm.

Don't forget, Inventor of the Internet. [Wink]

Sorry Mac, I would gladly join if I had any skill whatsoever.

Posts: 775 | From: us of a | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged
Colonel Panic
Member # 1200

Icon 1 posted March 13, 2007 18:50      Profile for Colonel Panic         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not comfortable posting certain things in here.

For example, when I hear about the Charman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff declaring war against gays in the military, instead of say .. improving conditions at Walter Reed Hospital, or God forbid, winning any of the wars we have going on in Afghanistan or Iraq, then a Shakespearian quote comes to mind,

"Methinks thou dost protest too much."

At the moment I can't find the photo materials to show former Representative Mark Foley up the General's backside while the General is engaged orally with preacher, and gay male prostitute client, right-wing fundamentalist preacher Ted Haggard.

This picture I conjure is what most Americans call "The Values Voters' Wet Dream."

Until ASM and any other clueless members of the lieing, boy-poaching right can give me a solid explanation why we haven't won any of the wars in any of these thrid-world crap cans, this picture in my mind will work for me.

Colonel Panic

--------------------
Free! Free at last!

Posts: 1809 | From: Glacier Melt, USA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
zesovietrussian
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 1177

Icon 1 posted March 19, 2007 19:05      Profile for zesovietrussian     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MacD:

Are you sure the one you posted isn't photoshopped? I think this is the original [evil]

-

Posts: 1092 | From: Boston | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2014 Geek Culture® All Rights Reserved.