homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » Other Geeky Stuff   » Let's Get Creative!   » My art thread (prev."demon designs") (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4 

Author Topic: My art thread (prev."demon designs")
JulioC
Geek
Member # 4370

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 22, 2006 16:51      Profile for JulioC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some sketches for a new month-long WOD tabletop session based on Xcom Im planning, crits welcome.

(Black ballpoint on A4, BTW, and yes, I prefer Storyteller over D&D :shock: )

http://img288.imageshack.us/img288/5616/01greyworkerwp5.jpg

http://img288.imageshack.us/img288/8903/02greysoldiernt6.jpg

http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/1453/03greymutantgh5.jpg

http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/4600/04greyfloaterop2.jpg

http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/9609/05greyslithererub7.jpg

http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/2040/06greybrutegj3.jpg

http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/3121/07greybrainzx0.jpg

http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/3730/08chryssalidvs6.jpg

--------------------
www.jcmrpgart.blogspot.com
612toApocalypse

Posts: 182 | From: Brazil | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Ashitaka

SuperFan!
Member # 4924

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 23, 2006 08:33      Profile for Ashitaka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think the second ball point sketch is the best. I like the addition of the blood vesselses (spelling?) on a standard alein design. I think the gun is too bulky though. I think a slim weapon would fit more with these thin tall type aleins.

--------------------
"If they're not gonna make a distinction between Muslims and violent extremists, then why should I take the time to distinguish between decent, fearful white people and racists?"

-Assif Mandvi

Posts: 3089 | From: Switzerland | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
uilleann
Discontinued

Icon 1 posted December 23, 2006 08:42            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Blood vesselses, my precioussss!
They wants it!

IP: Logged
JulioC
Geek
Member # 4370

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 23, 2006 17:03      Profile for JulioC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Slimmer weapons are being designed

http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/9962/09zombiezy6.jpg
http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/6827/10greystalkerch7.jpg
http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/1610/11chameleonrm9.jpg
http://img82.imageshack.us/img82/3603/12greylordhi9.jpg

--------------------
612toApocalypse

uilleann
Discontinued

Icon 1 posted December 23, 2006 19:45            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If I ever develop inter-dimensional transport, this is one universe that is definitely off my travel itenerary! Goodness, are there no fluffy bunnies?
IP: Logged
JulioC
Geek
Member # 4370

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 26, 2006 10:02      Profile for JulioC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe if I drew killer mutant rabid bunnies?

--------------------
612toApocalypse

Ashitaka

SuperFan!
Member # 4924

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 26, 2006 11:28      Profile for Ashitaka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by JulioC:
Maybe if I drew killer mutant rabid bunnies?

Did someone say "killer Bunnies?" one of my favorite games.

--------------------
"If they're not gonna make a distinction between Muslims and violent extremists, then why should I take the time to distinguish between decent, fearful white people and racists?"

-Assif Mandvi

JulioC
Geek
Member # 4370

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 28, 2006 09:46      Profile for JulioC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I havent played that, sadly.

A new digital page
 -

maximile

SuperFan!
Member # 3446

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 28, 2006 10:05      Profile for maximile   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looking awesome... if I'm ever looking to do some character animation for my showreel, I might steal some of your designs and model them (if you didn't mind, of course).
Posts: 1085 | From: London, UK (Powys, UK in hols) | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
JulioC
Geek
Member # 4370

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 30, 2006 12:53      Profile for JulioC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A page in works
 -

Vampire:TM comissions and sketches

-

-

-

-

JulioC
Geek
Member # 4370

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 18, 2007 20:30      Profile for JulioC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
 -

Just one more page and the soppy stuff stops and killing starts, but anyone knows where to get good reference for exploding heads?

--------------------
612toApocalypse

Ashitaka

SuperFan!
Member # 4924

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 19, 2007 10:45      Profile for Ashitaka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So the blonde dude goes down a subway line, opens a secret door, some dude pulls a gun on him, then he meets a friend, does some research, and has a surprise party with perogi, and a red head kisses him there.

--------------------

-Assif Mandvi

Stereo

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 748

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 19, 2007 11:42      Profile for Stereo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Two little stupid comments. When we see the two men walking toward the birthday party (in diving view, if that's the correct word for that), I notice that the coat the blond carry on his arm is suddenly very short, as it we can see the full of his right leg. (At least part of it should be hidden by the hanging coat.) Secondly, I noticed that between the two last frames, the red-head's breast took 20 years. Either that or her bra gave up. (Hint about feminine anatomy: when we girls raise our shoulders, the breasts get pulled up!) From the angle of her arm, only the lower half should be seen - at most.

--------------------
Eppur, si muove!

Galileo Galilei

Posts: 2289 | From: Gatineau, Quebec, Canada | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
JulioC
Geek
Member # 4370

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 19, 2007 12:46      Profile for JulioC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ashitaka:
So the blonde dude goes down a subway line, opens a secret door, some dude pulls a gun on him, then he meets a friend, does some research, and has a surprise party with perogi, and a red head kisses him there.

The pistol thingy is the cover. But blood will flow pretty soon. [Wink]

quote:
When we see the two men walking toward the birthday party (in diving view, if that's the correct word for that), I notice that the coat the blond carry on his arm is suddenly very short, as it we can see the full of his right leg. (At least part of it should be hidden by the hanging coat.) Secondly, I noticed that between the two last frames, the red-head's breast took 20 years. Either that or her bra gave up. (Hint about feminine anatomy: when we girls raise our shoulders, the breasts get pulled up!) From the angle of her arm, only the lower half should be seen - at most.
On the coat- to paraphase Homer Simpson- Do´oh!

On the breats- I use my fiancee as the model for the redhead, and in Brazil gals pretty much take bra as optional (and the beaches here are topless too) [Big Grin]

--------------------
612toApocalypse

JulioC
Geek
Member # 4370

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 25, 2007 02:28      Profile for JulioC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

--------------------
612toApocalypse

Ashitaka

SuperFan!
Member # 4924

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 25, 2007 09:51      Profile for Ashitaka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If somneone gets hit in the face, there is more than blood splatter, there is also bone, teeth and grey matter.

--------------------

-Assif Mandvi

JulioC
Geek
Member # 4370

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 03, 2007 14:55      Profile for JulioC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awww man... there goes the hours of research watching horror flick.. [Frown]

Some more platry stuff

-

-

-
In progress

--------------------
612toApocalypse

stevenback7
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 5114

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 03, 2007 19:04      Profile for stevenback7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nothing better then sitting back relaxing for the night and then having some guard yell out your name and then get a knife trown between by forehead. You know julio that can really ruin a guys evening !!!

--------------------
Comic Book Guy: There is no emoticon for what i'm feeling.

Posts: 1199 | From: Canada eh? | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged
JulioC
Geek
Member # 4370

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 04, 2007 04:23      Profile for JulioC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by stevenback7:
nothing better then sitting back relaxing for the night and then having some guard yell out your name and then get a knife trown between by forehead. You know julio that can really ruin a guys evening !!!

Dont worry Steve, Im sure its just a coincidence.. and no, that isnt a camera on your wall next to the hidden microphone, really... you should sit up straight though, that back will hurt in a few year´s time..

Not that I can see you or anything.

--------------------
612toApocalypse

JulioC
Geek
Member # 4370

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 18, 2007 19:33      Profile for JulioC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My ISP hates me! AAAARGH! Well, I return from the stone age back to the internet.

Anyway, here´s some comissions-

-
 -
 -

A sketch for a future cover
 -

--------------------
612toApocalypse

JulioC
Geek
Member # 4370

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 21, 2007 22:43      Profile for JulioC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some more digital shit-

-

-

-

--------------------
612toApocalypse

Just_Jess_B

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 2161

Icon 1 posted February 24, 2007 17:08      Profile for Just_Jess_B   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The style? Very crisp. Reminds me of the movie Heavy Metal.

--------------------
Opinion is not Truth; that is why each has its own definition. Illiteracy sucks.

Posts: 1370 | From: Whaddya mean, Arizona? | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
JulioC
Geek
Member # 4370

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 04, 2007 18:32      Profile for JulioC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks!

--------------------
612toApocalypse

JulioC
Geek
Member # 4370

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 04, 2007 18:33      Profile for JulioC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bumping to start a new page (this one´s too loaded with art)

--------------------
612toApocalypse

JulioC
Geek
Member # 4370

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 04, 2007 18:35      Profile for JulioC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do´oh!

Back to pen and paper-

Some rpg npc...
 -

Underwater Sectoid
 -

LobsterMan
 -

The hive
 -

And some Vampire WOD art - Lasombra assasin
 -

Flesh Golem
 -

The Flesh Golem´s maker.
 -

--------------------
612toApocalypse

All times are Eastern Time
This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2015 Geek Culture