homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » Other Geeky Stuff   » Let's Get Creative!   » Get Milked Records...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Get Milked Records...
ewomack
Highlie
Member # 3225

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 24, 2006 19:52      Profile for ewomack   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So I started a record label. I had to. So here's the first release with some sample mp3s.

Get Milked Records

--------------------
Ed Womack
Get Milked

Ashitaka

SuperFan!
Member # 4924

Member Rated:
Icon 11 posted July 25, 2006 00:21      Profile for Ashitaka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"get milked"?? Where did that name come from? Sounds like your advertising that you are going to rip off your talent. You might as well call yourself " Get Fsked in the A$$ contract records".

Wishing you all the best in your new enterprise.

Ash

--------------------
"If they're not gonna make a distinction between Muslims and violent extremists, then why should I take the time to distinguish between decent, fearful white people and racists?"

-Assif Mandvi

Posts: 3089 | From: Switzerland | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
drunkennewfiemidget
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 2814

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 25, 2006 06:57      Profile for drunkennewfiemidget     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ashitaka:
"get milked"?? Where did that name come from? Sounds like your advertising that you are going to rip off your talent. You might as well call yourself " Get Fsked in the A$$ contract records".

Wishing you all the best in your new enterprise.

That's an interesting series of comments in that post.
Posts: 4897 | From: Cambridge, ON, Canada | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
Jace Raven

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 2444

Icon 1 posted July 25, 2006 07:29      Profile for Jace Raven         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ewomack:
So I started a record label. I had to. So here's the first release with some sample mp3s.

Get Milked Records

Can you milk me, Focker?
garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 27, 2006 14:51      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nevermind the hostility, folks. ewo's been around for a while and had his GetMilked website before he came around these parts.

ewomack: That was brilliant. Neil Young move over, Crusty is here and down! Breeding Upstream With You is bound to go platinum. [Applause] [Applause]

--------------------
I don't know what I was thinking... it seemed like a good idea at the time.

Posts: 3752 | From: Pluto, no matter what you call it, is still my home. | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture