This is topic Action Figures in forum Your News! at The Geek Culture Forums.


To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.geekculture.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=002660

Posted by Luke Skywalker (Member # 3096) on November 24, 2005, 16:41:
 
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/jesus.php

Saw that on another website I frequent. Disturbing, yet very funny.
 
Posted by quantumfluff (Member # 450) on November 25, 2005, 09:14:
 
Not disturbing, just funny.

You can get a lot of other action figures at Archie McPhee.
 
Posted by HalfVast (Member # 3187) on November 25, 2005, 14:32:
 
Rats! They don't have the Allen Greenspan and the mebers of the
Federal Reserve action figures.
 
Posted by garlicguy (Member # 3166) on November 25, 2005, 15:53:
 
Of course you realize somebody has got to burn in Hell for this. It's always funny until someone gets their eye poked out.

But wait! Even worse, I suspect the Spanish Inquisition will be along to investigate this latest sacriledge...
 
Posted by GMx (Member # 1523) on November 25, 2005, 16:12:
 
quote:
Originally posted by garlicguy:
Of course you realize somebody has got to burn in Hell for this. It's always funny until someone gets their eye poked out.

But wait! Even worse, I suspect the Spanish Inquisition will be along to investigate this latest sacriledge...

Nobody expects the Spanish Inquistion! [Big Grin]
 
Posted by ewomack (Member # 3225) on November 26, 2005, 15:12:
 
quote:
quote:Originally posted by garlicguy:
Of course you realize somebody has got to burn in Hell for this. It's always funny until someone gets their eye poked out.

But wait! Even worse, I suspect the Spanish Inquisition will be along to investigate this latest sacriledge...

Nobody expects the Spanish Inquistion! [Big Grin]

...except Python fans, that is...
 
Posted by alfrin (Member # 3836) on November 26, 2005, 23:43:
 
quote:
Originally posted by ewomack:
quote:
quote:Originally posted by garlicguy:
Of course you realize somebody has got to burn in Hell for this. It's always funny until someone gets their eye poked out.

But wait! Even worse, I suspect the Spanish Inquisition will be along to investigate this latest sacriledge...

Nobody expects the Spanish Inquistion! [Big Grin]

...except Python fans, that is...
Is this bash python day or something?
 
Posted by Erbo (Member # 199) on November 27, 2005, 23:25:
 
quote:
Originally posted by alfrin:
quote:
Originally posted by ewomack:
quote:
quote:Originally posted by garlicguy:
Nobody expects the Spanish Inquistion! [Big Grin]

...except Python fans, that is...
Is this bash python day or something?
I doubt anyone has a Scheme like that in mind.
 
Posted by drunkennewfiemidget (Member # 2814) on November 28, 2005, 11:01:
 
quote:
Originally posted by alfrin:
quote:
Originally posted by ewomack:
quote:
quote:Originally posted by garlicguy:
Of course you realize somebody has got to burn in Hell for this. It's always funny until someone gets their eye poked out.

But wait! Even worse, I suspect the Spanish Inquisition will be along to investigate this latest sacriledge...

Nobody expects the Spanish Inquistion! [Big Grin]

...except Python fans, that is...
Is this bash python day or something?
Oh man that pun was a perl. I C where you're going with this though.
 
Posted by The Famous Druid (Member # 1769) on November 28, 2005, 12:54:
 
Another punfest?
This could be awk-ward.
 
Posted by Danapoppa (Member # 1555) on November 28, 2005, 13:52:
 
/me really wants a Michael Palin "Spanish Inquisition" action figure.


(sorry, no pun)
 
Posted by Powderhound (Member # 4519) on November 28, 2005, 16:23:
 
not the spanish inquisition; BUT,... the next best thing; check this out: http://www.actionfigureworld.com/acatalog/Monty_Python_Action_Figures.html one of my son's teachers has most of the collection; and they say there aren't any decent teachers left. [Big Grin]
 
Posted by ewomack (Member # 3225) on November 29, 2005, 07:38:
 
You can order a cuddly interrogator here:

Spanish Inquisition Plush

Whoooo!
 
Posted by CloneArmyCommander (Member # 4665) on November 29, 2005, 17:29:
 
The Albert Einstein action figure has to be my personal favorite, but I guess it all depends on the relativity to your collection of geeky toys. Where it may be special to mine, it may be general to you [Wink] .
 
Posted by alfrin (Member # 3836) on November 29, 2005, 18:17:
 
quote:
Originally posted by The Famous Druid:
Another punfest?
This could be awk-ward.

I just can't make out any reason why we do this.
 
Posted by ewomack (Member # 3225) on November 30, 2005, 21:08:
 
AUGH! Go grep yourself!!!!
 
Posted by Wannabe Steve (Member # 4404) on November 30, 2005, 23:00:
 
EXTREMELY FUNNY!
 
Posted by drunkennewfiemidget (Member # 2814) on December 01, 2005, 07:42:
 
quote:
Originally posted by ewomack:
AUGH! Go grep yourself!!!!

But then I'd have to find something to make clean whatever mess that resulted in, and that's just gross.

As I sed before, letc not start another punfest, the last thing we need is more punfests. Less punning, more everything else.
 
Posted by supaboy (Member # 183) on December 01, 2005, 09:41:
 
quote:
Originally posted by alfrin:
I just can't make out any reason why we do this.

Because geeks think any thread is a sed-up for a pun!
 


© 2015 Geek Culture

Powered by Infopop Corporation
UBB.classicTM 6.4.0