This is topic Bad Joke in forum The Joke Bank! at The Geek Culture Forums!.


To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.geekculture.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=13;t=001578

Posted by spungo (Member # 1089) on September 24, 2010, 13:38:
 
I used to be a sex worker, until I got laid off.
 
Posted by Ugh, MightyClub (Member # 3112) on September 24, 2010, 18:44:
 
Ohhh, man, that was horrible. Is that the best you can put out there?
 
Posted by The Famous Druid (Member # 1769) on September 26, 2010, 01:56:
 
That business has its ups and downs.
 
Posted by TheMoMan (Member # 1659) on September 26, 2010, 03:12:
 
____ Every profession has its "ins and outs".
 
Posted by The Famous Druid (Member # 1769) on September 26, 2010, 03:26:
 
And there's always some prick trying to shaft you.
 
Posted by TheMoMan (Member # 1659) on September 26, 2010, 09:24:
 
____ Be careful about where the Sun Don't Shine.
 
Posted by Ashitaka (Member # 4924) on September 26, 2010, 13:04:
 
we''l like anything, when you have a bad day at work here you just have to suck it up and work harder.
 
Posted by TheMoMan (Member # 1659) on September 26, 2010, 17:46:
 
____ Or like buttering toast, don't lay it on too thick......
 
Posted by The Famous Druid (Member # 1769) on September 27, 2010, 14:44:
 
Spungo, have you considered going to Africa, and working for one of the churches in a missionary position?
 
Posted by dragonman97 (Member # 780) on September 27, 2010, 22:11:
 
TFD, has anyone ever told you that you've got quite a punning habit? It seems like you spit out a new pun at least once a day in this thread...
 
Posted by The Famous Druid (Member # 1769) on September 28, 2010, 02:18:
 
It's my ambition to go down in history as one of the great punsters.
 
Posted by spungo (Member # 1089) on September 28, 2010, 05:15:
 
TFD -- you're a cunning linguist.
 
Posted by Ugh, MightyClub (Member # 3112) on September 28, 2010, 16:58:
 
certainly at the head of his class.
 
Posted by Papa (Member # 172) on September 29, 2010, 00:26:
 
Bed Joke; Really bed joke. [Razz]
 
Posted by TheMoMan (Member # 1659) on September 29, 2010, 07:43:
 
____ PaPa, I know to you I am a pup but to most of these youngsters we are the old people, good to see you posting, any thoughts on this falls election other than to go vote!!!
 
Posted by dragonman97 (Member # 780) on September 29, 2010, 21:23:
 
Tsk-tsk, MoMan - this thread virtually demands that you come up with a punny response... [Razz]
 
Posted by The Famous Druid (Member # 1769) on September 29, 2010, 21:26:
 
Looks like this punfest might be cumming to an end.
 
Posted by Papa (Member # 172) on September 30, 2010, 02:05:
 
quote:
Originally posted by TheMoMan:
____ PaPa, I know to you I am a pup but to most of these youngsters we are the old people, good to see you posting, any thoughts on this falls election other than to go vote!!!


 
Posted by Papa (Member # 172) on September 30, 2010, 02:11:
 
quote:
Originally posted by Papa:
quote:
Originally posted by TheMoMan:
____ PaPa, I know to you I am a pup but to most of these youngsters we are the old people, good to see you posting, any thoughts on this falls election other than to go vote!!!


Ok, that posted before I was ready; sorry.

"any thoughts on this falls election"

Yes, lots of them, but this is not a political forum; thanks for asking though.
 
Posted by TheMoMan (Member # 1659) on September 30, 2010, 03:46:
 
There once was a Co-ed named Sandy

Whom the boys paid with Cookies and Candy

Too much love she did make

was her mistake

Now the shape she is in isn't Handy.
 
Posted by Ugh, MightyClub (Member # 3112) on September 30, 2010, 10:18:
 
quote:
Originally posted by The Famous Druid:
Looks like this punfest might be cumming to an end.

The trick is to get it up on the freshest fifteen page again.
 
Posted by TheMoMan (Member # 1659) on September 30, 2010, 14:53:
 
____ Just give it some fertilizer (tm) Viagra. [shake head]
 
Posted by dragonman97 (Member # 780) on September 30, 2010, 21:36:
 
quote:
Originally posted by Ugh, MightyClub:
quote:
Originally posted by The Famous Druid:
Looks like this punfest might be cumming to an end.

The trick is to get it up on the freshest fifteen page again.
You might want to See Alice in the morning...
 
Posted by spungo (Member # 1089) on October 02, 2010, 09:15:
 
quote:
Originally posted by dragonman97:
quote:
Originally posted by Ugh, MightyClub:
quote:
Originally posted by The Famous Druid:
Looks like this punfest might be cumming to an end.

The trick is to get it up on the freshest fifteen page again.
You might want to See Alice in the morning...
Ha ha bonk. [Applause]
 
Posted by Grummash (Member # 4289) on October 02, 2010, 14:01:
 
quote:
Originally posted by TFD - Looks like this punfest might be cumming to an end.
Oh no! - no one likes to finish prematurely. [blush]
 
Posted by TheMoMan (Member # 1659) on October 04, 2010, 06:21:
 
____ You mean that it is not a race to finish first?? [blush]
 
Posted by The Famous Druid (Member # 1769) on October 06, 2010, 05:16:
 
I guess people have moved on to more holesome entertainment.
 
Posted by TheMoMan (Member # 1659) on October 06, 2010, 06:35:
 
____ Where did the "Pole dancers go?"
 
Posted by Ugh, MightyClub (Member # 3112) on October 06, 2010, 11:04:
 
quote:
Originally posted by The Famous Druid:
I guess people have moved on to more holesome entertainment.

Maybe they're just screwing around on other threads...
 
Posted by TheMoMan (Member # 1659) on October 06, 2010, 11:34:
 
____ Was her costume becoming threadbare?
 
Posted by The Famous Druid (Member # 1769) on October 07, 2010, 19:03:
 
quote:
Originally posted by Ugh, MightyClub:
quote:
Originally posted by The Famous Druid:
I guess people have moved on to more holesome entertainment.

Maybe they're just screwing around on other threads...
I guess they get more bang for their buck there.
 
Posted by Ashitaka (Member # 4924) on October 07, 2010, 23:55:
 
quote:
Originally posted by The Famous Druid:
quote:
Originally posted by Ugh, MightyClub:
quote:
Originally posted by The Famous Druid:
I guess people have moved on to more holesome entertainment.

Maybe they're just screwing around on other threads...
I guess they get more bang for their buck there.
oh cum on, that was weak.
 
Posted by The Famous Druid (Member # 1769) on October 11, 2010, 21:26:
 
Banging in a brothel is not all it's quacked up to be.
 
Posted by TheMoMan (Member # 1659) on October 12, 2010, 04:01:
 
AFLACK (tm)
 


© 2018 Geek Culture

Powered by Infopop Corporation
UBB.classicTM 6.4.0