This is topic Wife's Birthday (Mildly NSFW) in forum The Joke Bank! at The Geek Culture Forums!.


To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.geekculture.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=13;t=000980

Posted by drunkennewfiemidget (Member # 2814) on October 21, 2004, 06:26:
 
Your wife decides to go out with her friends drinking and dancing. You're okay with it, because you get to watch sports all night. You hear her stumble into bed around 4. You wake up next morning and go outside to the family Volvo, which she used last night. You are happy to see it all in one piece.

But - Wait a minute ....

That's not right.
 
Posted by Mr Bill (Member # 553) on October 21, 2004, 12:27:
 
Hilarious!!

(now I have to go clean the coffee out of my keyboard...)
 
Posted by klynn (Member # 3019) on October 21, 2004, 23:01:
 
Ugh...

What a harsh start to the day! [blush]

I had to share this with a couple of friends. Various drinks of choice shot out the noses of people across the US and in GB. [crazy]
 
Posted by Ahnyer Keester (Member # 3021) on October 26, 2004, 09:03:
 
Uh, except you can see that she still had her pants on. Look at the waste line.
 
Posted by Cap'n Vic (Member # 1477) on October 26, 2004, 09:07:
 
quote:
Originally posted by Ahnyer Keester:
Uh, except you can see that she still had her pants on. Look at the waste line.

...and she didn't move....and Volvo drivers don't do doggy style....and the pics ia staged [Roll Eyes] *Sheesh*
 
Posted by csk (Member # 1941) on October 26, 2004, 09:10:
 
quote:
Originally posted by Cap'n Vic:
Volvo drivers don't do doggy style

Say what?

/former Volvo driver
 
Posted by quantumfluff (Member # 450) on October 26, 2004, 09:11:
 
www.snopes.com also has a disclaimer about it. Sorry to disappoint your wife, but it's a hoax.
 
Posted by Cap'n Vic (Member # 1477) on October 26, 2004, 09:17:
 
quote:
Originally posted by csk:
quote:
Originally posted by Cap'n Vic:
Volvo drivers don't do doggy style

Say what?

/former Volvo driver

Hehe...it hurt to type that, I used to drive a Volvo meself ('82 DL 4 door w/ elecrtic overdrive) but I couildn't let the joke pass me by.

FWIW Doggystyle is the position oficially sponsored by Cap'n Vic. Great view and the 'reach around' options are plenty [thumbsup]
 
Posted by drunkennewfiemidget (Member # 2814) on October 26, 2004, 09:25:
 
quote:
Originally posted by quantumfluff:
www.snopes.com also has a disclaimer about it. Sorry to disappoint your wife, but it's a hoax.

*cough* hence the 'joke bank' post. ITS A JOKE BOYS AND GIRLS. [Razz]
 
Posted by csk (Member # 1941) on October 26, 2004, 09:28:
 
quote:
Originally posted by Cap'n Vic:
FWIW Doggystyle is the position oficially sponsored by Cap'n Vic. Great view and the 'reach around' options are plenty [thumbsup]

(TMI alert for sensitive readers)
Plus, it seems to be more appealing to the woman during pregnancy for some reason.

It's good of Mrs Vic to give you the reach around, though [Razz]
 
Posted by drunkennewfiemidget (Member # 2814) on October 26, 2004, 09:35:
 
I'm not a fan of that position -- yea, lots of reach around, and it feels good and all, but it's too impersonal. If you're having sex with someone, generally, you want to SEE them.
 
Posted by Cap'n Vic (Member # 1477) on October 26, 2004, 10:42:
 
quote:
Originally posted by drunkennewfiemidget:
I'm not a fan of that position -- yea, lots of reach around, and it feels good and all, but it's too impersonal. If you're having sex with someone, generally, you want to SEE them.

Don't yours normally have a bag (or two) over their head anyway? [Razz]
 
Posted by drunkennewfiemidget (Member # 2814) on October 26, 2004, 11:29:
 
quote:
Originally posted by Cap'n Vic:
quote:
Originally posted by drunkennewfiemidget:
I'm not a fan of that position -- yea, lots of reach around, and it feels good and all, but it's too impersonal. If you're having sex with someone, generally, you want to SEE them.

Don't yours normally have a bag (or two) over their head anyway? [Razz]
Why would I bother? A goat is a goat is a goat, right? [Razz]
 
Posted by Cap'n Vic (Member # 1477) on October 26, 2004, 11:48:
 
You gotta be Kidding me.
 
Posted by The Famous Druid (Member # 1769) on October 26, 2004, 14:30:
 
dnm, you are a horny bastard !
 
Posted by Cap'n Vic (Member # 1477) on October 26, 2004, 18:18:
 
It behoofs me to get a little tail from time to time.
 
Posted by Mr Bill (Member # 553) on October 27, 2004, 00:49:
 
Ewe know this is just heading somewhere baaad...
 
Posted by The Famous Druid (Member # 1769) on October 27, 2004, 01:53:
 
quote:
Originally posted by Cap'n Vic:
It behoofs me to get a little tail from time to time.

You really know how to ram your point home !
 
Posted by Mac D (Member # 2926) on October 27, 2004, 05:25:
 
quote:
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Cap'n Vic:
It behoofs me to get a little tail from time to time.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You really know how to ram your point home !

I heard that one comming from a mile away
 
Posted by The Famous Druid (Member # 1769) on October 27, 2004, 06:06:
 
quote:
Originally posted by Mac D:
quote:
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Cap'n Vic:
It behoofs me to get a little tail from time to time.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You really know how to ram your point home !

I heard that one comming from a mile away
Oh flock off !
 
Posted by greycat (Member # 945) on October 29, 2004, 05:30:
 
All this infighting really gets my goat! I can't believe the lot of you could be so capricious.
 
Posted by The Famous Druid (Member # 1769) on October 29, 2004, 14:17:
 
One person makes a pun, and you all follow on like sheep !
 
Posted by Mac D (Member # 2926) on October 29, 2004, 14:22:
 
TFD your such a Lamb
 


© 2018 Geek Culture

Powered by Infopop Corporation
UBB.classicTM 6.4.0