homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Our stupid lives   » Snaggy and Nitrozac make a special appearance... in my dream?!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Snaggy and Nitrozac make a special appearance... in my dream?!
Rhonwyyn

Solid Gold SuperFan!
Member # 2854

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 01, 2012 00:41      Profile for Rhonwyyn   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Took a nap this afternoon. For some reason, our benevolent dictators played a starring role. For that reason only am I sharing the highlights with you.

Wound up on a small plane flying to New Zealand. Discovered that Nitro and Snaggy were on board, too. They had a little girl with them. After posting on Facebook that I was on the same plane with this illustrious couple, Snaggy came back and introduced himself by his given name. He had long stringy hair, but when he pulled it back, he was actually as cute as I would expect of a guy named Bruce.

The child was the craziest part, though. Her real name was Hannah, but Snaggy was giving off a hippie vibe by referring to her as "The Egg." She was only about age 2, and her parents were taking her on a special vacation.

Snaggy had a weird book-sized tablet - kind of reminded me of an overweight iPad. We chatted about the product, which was apparently brand-new on the market.

At some point of the flight later, Nitro came over. She was young and fairly normal. Nitro pointed out the gates of New Zealand as we approached the airport. They were massive and Japanese-inspired. After we landed, the plane drove like a bus through the jungle.

When we reached our destination, we encountered my grandparents, who informed me that I'm actually related to Snaggy (my grandfather is a genealogist IRL). I tried to ask Snaggy how he and Nitro get ideas for The Joy of Tech, and how they are on the cutting edge of geeky news, but I never heard his answer.

I woke up then, which is good, because I'm scared where my brain might have taken me next! I honestly don't think I've ever dreamed about our fearless leaders before this, and I have no clue what inspired it! (And no, the last alcohol I had was in a yummy cocktail at Morimoto... on Thursday!)

What's the oddest (G-rated!) dream you've had about a famous person?

--------------------
Change the way you SEE, not the way you LOOK!

Posts: 3849 | From: Lancaster, PA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged
Snaggy

Sir Snaggalot!
Member # 123

Member Rated:
Icon 11 posted January 01, 2012 13:01      Profile for Snaggy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow... lol!

I'd love to see The Gates of New Zealand again, especially with The Egg. [Smile] [Big Grin]

Dreams can be so neat.

Posts: 8111 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
Rhonwyyn

Solid Gold SuperFan!
Member # 2854

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 01, 2012 14:59      Profile for Rhonwyyn   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Snaggy:
wow... lol!

I'd love to see The Gates of New Zealand again, especially with The Egg. [Smile] [Big Grin]

Dreams can be so neat.

And that's where the "benevolent" in your title comes from!! You are so tactful, Snaggy. [Applause]

--------------------
Change the way you SEE, not the way you LOOK!

Posts: 3849 | From: Lancaster, PA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged
spungo
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 1089

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 04, 2012 07:52      Profile for spungo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, I see -- when Rhonwyyn dreams about you two it's "wow lol!". Where's her restraining order, huh? [Wink]

--------------------
Shameless plug. (Please forgive me.)

Posts: 6529 | From: Noba Scoba | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
Snaggy

Sir Snaggalot!
Member # 123

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted January 04, 2012 11:45      Profile for Snaggy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
spungo, the first rule of restraining order is distract the Restrainee until the restraints arrive. [Big Grin]
Posts: 8111 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2015 Geek Culture