homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Our stupid lives   » Happy birthday to Peebs

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Happy birthday to Peebs
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 16, 2009 22:07      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here in Today it's already Peeb's birthday.
For those of you still in Yesterday that is/was/would-have-will-been Tomorrow.

-

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Posts: 10680 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
macmcseboy

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 1232

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted November 16, 2009 22:58      Profile for macmcseboy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PEEBS! [Smile]

--------------------
Live long and prosper.

Posts: 1139 | From: Victoria BC... | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Bibo
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 1959

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 16, 2009 23:14      Profile for Bibo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday!
Posts: 1641 | From: Grand Rapids, MI | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Callipygous
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 2071

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 17, 2009 03:51      Profile for Callipygous     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday Peebs - you're simply the tops.
[thumbsup] [Applause] [crazy] [Applause] [thumbsup]

--------------------
"Knowledge is Power. France is Bacon" - Milton

Posts: 2922 | From: Brighton - UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
TheMoMan
Member # 1659

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 17, 2009 04:30      Profile for TheMoMan         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
____ Princess Butter Cup Happy Birthday

--------------------
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

Benjamin Franklin,

Posts: 5848 | From: Just South of the Huron National Forest, in the water shed of the Rifle River | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged
spungo
Member # 1089

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 17, 2009 04:49      Profile for spungo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday, Peebs -- may rose petals litter your soul this morning. [Applause]

--------------------
Shameless plug. (Please forgive me.)

Posts: 6529 | From: Noba Scoba | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
Snaggy

Sir Snaggalot!
Member # 123

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted November 17, 2009 08:19      Profile for Snaggy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Peebs! Happy Birthday! Have an absolutely wonderful day!

[Applause]

Posts: 8111 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
Stereo

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 748

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 17, 2009 09:47      Profile for Stereo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just peeking in to wish a happy birthday to Peebs! Have a good one!

--------------------
Eppur, si muove!

Galileo Galilei

Posts: 2289 | From: Gatineau, Quebec, Canada | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
Nitrozac

Benevolent Dictator!
Member # 111

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 17, 2009 10:24      Profile for Nitrozac   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday Peebs!
Partay! [Big Grin]

DoctorWho

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 392

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted November 17, 2009 18:10      Profile for DoctorWho     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday! [Smile]

--------------------
Laughter is like changing a baby's diapers. It doesn't solve anything but it sure improves the situation. Leo F. Buscaglia

Posts: 1694 | From: The TARDIS | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
GrumpySteen

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan
Member # 170

Icon 1 posted November 17, 2009 18:53      Profile for GrumpySteen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday!

--------------------
Worst. Celibate. Ever.

Posts: 6364 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
dragonman97

SuperFan!
Member # 780

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 17, 2009 19:58      Profile for dragonman97   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday, Peebs! [Smile]

--------------------
There are three things you can be sure of in life: Death, taxes, and reading about fake illnesses online...

Posts: 9332 | From: Westchester County, New York | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
TMBWITW,PB

Member # 1734

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 18, 2009 12:37      Profile for TMBWITW,PB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh man, I missed my own birthday party! Serves me right for not checking in here hourly like I used to. [Wink]

It's been a low-key birthday for me this year due to a)school and b) having no money, but Josh did bust out his cake-making skills again. Since I'm 27 this year he thought it would be appropriate to shape the cake like a Rubix cube.

-  -  -  -

No big party or anything, but the cake was tasty, and as part of my ongoing celebration tomorrow night I'm going to go see Adam Savage give a talk on the dodo bird at a place called The Bone Room. link

Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone! [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye."
—Miss Piggy

Posts: 4010 | From: my couch | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Ashitaka

SuperFan!
Member # 4924

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 18, 2009 14:53      Profile for Ashitaka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The colors on the cube are wrong! The top should be red and not orange.

Look at the green white and orange corner on your cube for proof.

edit

and happy 27th!

--------------------
"If they're not gonna make a distinction between Muslims and violent extremists, then why should I take the time to distinguish between decent, fearful white people and racists?"

-Assif Mandvi

Posts: 3089 | From: Switzerland | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
Grummash

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 4289

Icon 1 posted November 18, 2009 15:01      Profile for Grummash     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Belated birthday Wishes Peebs.... the cake looks excellent. [Applause] [Applause]

--------------------
...and yet, across the gulf of space, minds immeasurably superior to ours regarded this earth with envious eyes...

Posts: 2335 | From: Lancashire,UK | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
TMBWITW,PB

Member # 1734

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 18, 2009 16:03      Profile for TMBWITW,PB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ashitaka:

The colors might look different on the monitor, but here at home, the top of the cake actually is red. (And we didn't have white fondant, so that's actually pink. [blush] ) Whether we got the sides in the proper order is something else entirely. [crazy]

--------------------
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye."
—Miss Piggy

Richard Wolf VI
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 4993

Icon 10 posted November 18, 2009 20:27      Profile for Richard Wolf VI   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In my monitor, the top is actually red. Anyway, nice cake, I remember having a Gamecube shaped one for my 11th birthday. It was delicious cake ^^

--------------------
The same old iWanToUseaMac... Who am I fooling? I'm getting a Wii now, iWanToUseaMac isn't :P
Get Opera. The best web experience.
Contest. Group. Success.

Posts: 1356 | From: Bogotá, Colombia | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 18, 2009 22:13      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is that little person in the photo who I think it is?
Wow, they grow up so fast!

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Posts: 10680 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Ashitaka

SuperFan!
Member # 4924

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 19, 2009 00:27      Profile for Ashitaka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TMBWITW,PB:
quote:
Originally posted by Ashitaka:

The colors might look different on the monitor, but here at home, the top of the cake actually is red. (And we didn't have white fondant, so that's actually pink. [blush] ) Whether we got the sides in the proper order is something else entirely. [crazy]
If the top is red then the sides are correct (and orange is on the bottom).

--------------------
"If they're not gonna make a distinction between Muslims and violent extremists, then why should I take the time to distinguish between decent, fearful white people and racists?"

-Assif Mandvi

Posts: 3089 | From: Switzerland | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
TMBWITW,PB

Member # 1734

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 19, 2009 12:20      Profile for TMBWITW,PB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Famous Druid:
Is that little person in the photo who I think it is?
Wow, they grow up so fast!

Yep, that's Kaitlin! I can hardly believe she's four years old already. [Happytears]

She made a gorgeous Tinkerbell for Halloween.

-

And hauled in a lot of loot too.

-

--------------------
—Miss Piggy

Mr. Geek 2U
Alpha Geek
Member # 28663

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 19, 2009 18:15      Profile for Mr. Geek 2U     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Peebs!

I do not know you, but I say HAPPY BIRTHDAY in a late, late way!

Happy darling daughter, too!

God Bless you for enduring after the Halloween sugar riot!

Mommies are the best!

Happy Birthday!

Mr. Geek 2U!

--------------------
My friends call me Skippy

Posts: 260 | From: Kalamazoo | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged
Ugh, MightyClub
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 3112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 19, 2009 21:10      Profile for Ugh, MightyClub     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
upside-down!Holy caramba! That is one giant mini Peebs there! And super cute, too. Seems like just yesterday you were a brand new mommy. My how time flies.

Edit - Duh, also happy belated birthday!

--------------------
Ugh!

Posts: 1742 | From: Ithaca, NY | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
Aditu
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 2340

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 20, 2009 13:24      Profile for Aditu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A belated birthday!!! Love the cake.

Can't believe she is 4; although DM just turned six. So time is passing.

Posts: 1355 | From: Osten Ard | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2015 Geek Culture