homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Our stupid lives   » Bonzai!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Bonzai!
Ashitaka

SuperFan!
Member # 4924

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 14, 2009 13:26      Profile for Ashitaka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got a Bonzai tree, Well my wife gave me one (fifth anniversary is wood I guess.)It is a Carmona tree.

Does anyone else have on?. It seems to die if you don't water it every day. We also got a spray bottle to mist the leaves.

It is doing better now but I don 't think I could leave it alone for a week without it dying.

--------------------
"If they're not gonna make a distinction between Muslims and violent extremists, then why should I take the time to distinguish between decent, fearful white people and racists?"

-Assif Mandvi

Posts: 3089 | From: Switzerland | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
Grummash

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 4289

Icon 1 posted October 14, 2009 16:09      Profile for Grummash     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ashitaka:
Well my wife gave me one (fifth anniversary is wood I guess.)

I would treasure that experience...they say you don't get wood after seven years [evil]

Note: if the phrase "gave me one" doesn't travel well outside the UK, just think 'double entendre' and you will reach the punchline quicker than you think...errr...that's another one, isn't it? [Wink]

--------------------
...and yet, across the gulf of space, minds immeasurably superior to ours regarded this earth with envious eyes...

Posts: 2335 | From: Lancashire,UK | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
Ashitaka

SuperFan!
Member # 4924

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 14, 2009 23:38      Profile for Ashitaka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Grummash:
I would treasure that experience...they say you don't get wood after seven years [evil]

If you don't have the fifth anniversary gift anymore just check your spam folder for thoudands of solutions.

--------------------
"If they're not gonna make a distinction between Muslims and violent extremists, then why should I take the time to distinguish between decent, fearful white people and racists?"

-Assif Mandvi

Posts: 3089 | From: Switzerland | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2015 Geek Culture