homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Our stupid lives   » Guess what day it is...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Guess what day it is...
DoctorWho

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 392

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted June 10, 2009 04:27      Profile for DoctorWho     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Click on my name and read my stats to figure it out. [Smile]

--------------------
Laughter is like changing a baby's diapers. It doesn't solve anything but it sure improves the situation. Leo F. Buscaglia

Posts: 1694 | From: The TARDIS | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
geekygoddess
Highlie
Member # 15702

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 10, 2009 04:30      Profile for geekygoddess     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awwwww...Happy Birthday Dr.

Hope you have an awesome day!!!

--------------------
"It is better to press ones shirt, than ones luck"- Confucius

Posts: 661 | From: Edinburgh, United Kingdom | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged
MacManKrisK

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 955

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 10, 2009 07:05      Profile for MacManKrisK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, this joke's been overdone, so here it is again....

-

-

-

[Big Grin]

--------------------
"Buy low, sell high
get rich and you still die"

Posts: 2331 | From: Southwest Michigan, USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Stereo

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 748

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 10, 2009 07:08      Profile for Stereo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday Doctor! (Can I have some cake too? I'm exactly 4 years younger than you - but maybe I shouldn't compare age with a Time Lord.)

--------------------
Eppur, si muove!

Galileo Galilei

Posts: 2289 | From: Gatineau, Quebec, Canada | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 10, 2009 07:41      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GatorDocWho:

Click here and then turn up the volume, go to full screen, kick off your shoes and D-A-N-C-E sucker!

Then show us the pictures, please.

Happy birthday.

-

gg
[Razz]

--------------------
I don't know what I was thinking... it seemed like a good idea at the time.

Posts: 3752 | From: Pluto, no matter what you call it, is still my home. | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
Snaggy

Sir Snaggalot!
Member # 123

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted June 10, 2009 07:53      Profile for Snaggy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey! Happy Birthday!

Hope its a Mag Val year! [Big Grin]

Posts: 8111 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
Grummash

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 4289

Icon 1 posted June 10, 2009 12:25      Profile for Grummash     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday, Doctor. [Smile]

I hope you manage to fit in a bit of partying. [Applause]

--------------------
...and yet, across the gulf of space, minds immeasurably superior to ours regarded this earth with envious eyes...

Posts: 2335 | From: Lancashire,UK | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 10, 2009 15:06      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Of course, the good Doctor is never really sure what day it is.

Hope it is/was/will-have-been a good one.

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Posts: 10680 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
macmcseboy

Member # 1232

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 10, 2009 17:15      Profile for macmcseboy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
/me gives The Doctor a new Sonic Screwdriver.

Happy Birthday Doctor!

--------------------
Live long and prosper.

Posts: 1139 | From: Victoria BC... | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
dragonman97

SuperFan!
Member # 780

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 10, 2009 19:16      Profile for dragonman97   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy whatever far off year 'tis now! [Smile]

--------------------
There are three things you can be sure of in life: Death, taxes, and reading about fake illnesses online...

Posts: 9332 | From: Westchester County, New York | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
DoctorWho

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 392

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 10, 2009 19:17      Profile for DoctorWho     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks everyone,

Had a great time. We went to eat at my favorite Japanese restaurant. Of course my five-year-old must have told everyone there that it's my birthday at least a dozen times. So some of the staff came out of the kitchen making music and got me to dance on my chair while they sang a Japanese birthday song. Here is a pic they took of me and my wife while we were there.

-

They also gave me a nice pair of chopsticks.

-

So all in all it was a good time.

--------------------
Laughter is like changing a baby's diapers. It doesn't solve anything but it sure improves the situation. Leo F. Buscaglia

tim-e
Geek Larva
Member # 22073

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted June 10, 2009 20:03      Profile for tim-e     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
o0o0o0ooooo those chopsticks are pretty!
Posts: 26 | From: Sydney, AU | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged
fs

Member # 1181

Icon 1 posted June 11, 2009 01:20      Profile for fs   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy slightly-belated birthday!

How did they get you to dance on a chair?

--------------------
I'm in ur database, makin' moar recordz.

Posts: 1973 | From: The Cat Ship | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
DoctorWho

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 392

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 11, 2009 19:51      Profile for DoctorWho     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by fs:

Are you kidding, I just turned 40. Basically they said we are going to sing and you have to dance on your chair. I felt like living it up. And no, no alcohol was involved. At that moment it was time to celebrate my life and my family. Dancing on a chair was appropriate and wonderfully fun.

--------------------

garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 12, 2009 10:41      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DoctorWho:
quote:
Originally posted by fs:

Are you kidding, I just turned 40. Basically they said we are going to sing and you have to dance on your chair. I felt like living it up. And no, no alcohol was involved. At that moment it was time to celebrate my life and my family. Dancing on a chair was appropriate and wonderfully fun.
Dang it! And here I thought it was the Beatles music...

[Big Grin]

--------------------
I don't know what I was thinking... it seemed like a good idea at the time.

Posts: 3752 | From: Pluto, no matter what you call it, is still my home. | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2015 Geek Culture