homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Our stupid lives   » Christmas lights and the lack of advancements :) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Christmas lights and the lack of advancements :)
Richard Wolf VI
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 4993

Icon 10 posted November 18, 2009 02:37      Profile for Richard Wolf VI   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I find it amusing that people are replying to a thread from almost 2 years ago. Do I get brains as side dish, or are them part of the turkey filling?

--------------------
The same old iWanToUseaMac... Who am I fooling? I'm getting a Wii now, iWanToUseaMac isn't :P
Get Opera. The best web experience.
Contest. Group. Success.

Posts: 1356 | From: Bogotá, Colombia | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
Jean/VA
Newbie Larva
Member # 50357

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 21, 2012 18:19      Profile for Jean/VA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have three sets of OLD Christmas lights - like 25 years old! - that still work just fine.

All the newer ones have those D*MN little fuses built in. They hardly make it a holiday season before HALF the set goes out.

The only reason I can see for this backwards devancement is so we're forced to buy more - or else, just quit decorating.

All times are Eastern Time
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2014 Geek Culture® All Rights Reserved.