homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Our stupid lives   » 2008 olympic mascots

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 2008 olympic mascots
Ashitaka

SuperFan!
Member # 4924

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 29, 2007 12:25      Profile for Ashitaka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So I guess as far back as 2005 the 2008 olympic mascots were previewed to the world. Here they are. I don't know if they have yet been discussed here. They remind me of those plastic troll toys ( 98% lead free) I had as a child. Which is appropriate that they are the mascot as they were probably made in China.
 -

I had a visitor from China over for Dinner the other night. He brought me some cool Olympic swag from Beijing. I wonder how long they have been selling this stuff already? I don't remember what the mascots of the olympics have been in the past but I wonder if they always have been so mechandizable.

-
 -
 -

--------------------
"If they're not gonna make a distinction between Muslims and violent extremists, then why should I take the time to distinguish between decent, fearful white people and racists?"

-Assif Mandvi

Posts: 3089 | From: Switzerland | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
stevenback7
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 5114

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 29, 2007 14:05      Profile for stevenback7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh Awesome - they look so shiny and cute!!

--------------------
Comic Book Guy: There is no emoticon for what i'm feeling.

Posts: 1199 | From: Canada eh? | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2015 Geek Culture