homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums!

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums!   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Our stupid lives   » The Verdict is IN! (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7 

Author Topic: The Verdict is IN!
spungo
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 1089

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 04, 2007 12:47      Profile for spungo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by CommanderShroom:
quote:
Originally posted by business attire:
quote:
Originally posted by stevenback7:
Apparently in America in the south they call upon "the boys" and throw rocks at you.

That is a God damned lie and you REALLY need to watch what you say. Southerners do NOT stone people.
Keep your facts b-a. When I was living in Ky as a kid, I used to stone all sorts of people. We called it Sunday Go To Meetin' Judgement.

Then we would light up crosses, eat water melon, and then perform acts of incest. It was fun for the whole family.

It is just a Southern thing. Like snake dancing, teaching kids to chew tobacco, and frying chicken.

[Big Grin] ROFSMPL

--------------------
Shameless plug. (Please forgive me.)

Posts: 6530 | From: Noba Scoba | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
GrumpySteen

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan
Member # 170

Icon 1 posted August 04, 2007 13:59      Profile for GrumpySteen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
More fun with statistics (a.k.a. there was a downloadable spreadsheet and I was bored). All numbers are per capita (n in 100,000):

Nicest states:
North Dakota - 98.2
Maine - 112.2
Vermont - 119.7

Meanest States:
DC (okay, not a state, still) 1,459
South Carolina - 761.1
Tennessee - 752.8

Best states to live and let live:
North Dakota - 1.1
Vermont - 1.3
Iowa - 1.3

Best states to get yourself killed in:
DC - 35.4
Puerto Rico - 19.6
Maryland - 9.9

Least likely to rob you:
North Dakota - 7.4
Vermont - 11.7
Wyoming - 15.3

Avoid showing cash in public:
DC - 672.1 (are we really surprised that they'll take our money by force?)
Maryland - 256.7
Nevada - 194.7

Best states for pacifists:
Maine - 61.7
North Dakota - 65.5
New Hampshire - 72.3

Best states for beatin' up people (but not killin'em):
DC - 721.3
South Carolina - 579.0
Tennessee/New Mexico (tied) - 541.9

Fun places to drive:
Maine - 102.0
New Hampshire 102.1
Vermont 102.9

Most likely to steal your car at gunpoint:
DC - 1,402.3
Nevada - 1,115.1
Arizona - 924.4

While playing with all the numbers, a few things stood out:
1) DC is, hands down, the most dangerous place in the US. In 5/9 categories, it had the highest per capita crime rate.

2) When sorted by per capita numbers, North Dakota, South Dakota and New Hampshire are in the lowest 10 in 8/9 categories The one category they were not in the lowest 10 in was rape.

3) Puerto Rico has a very low rate of rape per capita. Just a bit over 1/3rd of the next lowest place on the list. Unfortunately the rate of murder per capita is more than double of any other area except DC.

--------------------
Worst. Celibate. Ever.

Posts: 6364 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
GMx

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 1523

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 04, 2007 14:07      Profile for GMx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Steen:
While playing with all the numbers, a few things stood out:
1) DC is, hands down, the most dangerous place in the US. In 5/9 categories, it had the highest per capita crime rate.

Especially in the White House and the Capitol. [Big Grin]
Posts: 5855 | From: S-4, Area 51 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
Xanthine

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 736

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 04, 2007 14:35      Profile for Xanthine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LemonSmuggler:
This is my view on people who kill, if they kill someone they should get the death penalty, no ifs, ands, or buts about it.

Some say that's a harsh way of thinking but it's ony fair. They took someone else's life and should pay with their own.

Aside from an excellent point CrawGator made, there're also all the issues that surround an imperfect justice system. I'm not saying ours is irretrievably broken (though it has its issues), but there is no such thing as a perfect system of anything. What we currently have is pretty good - public trials by jury, innocent until proven guilty, right to representation, etc. - but the cracks are there. Depending on where you get arrested and tried, evidence handling ranges from very very good to utter fiasco (the Denver Post recently ran a heart-rending expose on what happens to DNA evidence...let's just say that justice is not being served, and innocent people are rotting in jail). The kind of legal representation you get also depends very heavily on how much money you have - public defenders, even if they are good lawyers, don't necessarily have the resources they need to concoct a good defense. There are also all kinds of wiggly, sneaky things lawyers do in terms of admitting evidence and so on. And, of course, place and time matter. A community's prejudices are going to be reflected in a jury pool and quite possibly even in the DA's office, which is why, in cases of highly publicized crimes, trials are sometimes moved to a different area.

All of this results in unfair trials, unfair convictions, and unfair sentencing. This is why, even though there are certain crimes that utterly disgust me and give em the gut impulse to kill and destroy, I oppose the death penalty. If I thought our justice system was perfect, I might think differently, but as long as there is a risk that an innocent person will get condemned, I can't accept execution as a form of punishment.

--------------------
And it's one, two, three / On the wrong side of the lee / What were you meant for? / What were you meant for?
- The Decemberists

Posts: 7670 | From: the lab | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
LemonSmuggler
Geek
Member # 7701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 04, 2007 14:50      Profile for LemonSmuggler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ashitaka:
quote:
This is my view on people who kill, if they kill someone they should get the death penalty, no ifs, ands, or buts about it.

Some say that's a harsh way of thinking but it's ony fair. They took someone else's life and should pay with their own.

I believe this is too simple of a solution for too complex of an issue. Three points.

What if a person kills someone unintenionally. They are at fault, but it was an accident. Should they be put to death?

What if a child killed someone. Would you put a 12 year old girl to death?

What if the killer is mentally retarded and unable to understand their actions' consequences?

Nothing is ever black and white. That would make things too simple.

post scriptum
This reminds me of a ST-TNG episode from the first season where wesley breaks some window on an alien planet paradise and is sentanced to death for it, that being the planets only punishment for all crimes.

If it was an unintentional death, an accident of fate, then no they shouldn't obviously.

A 12 year-old girl or boy does know what is right and what is wrong. Youth is not an excuse for such an awful, hateful act. If a 12 year-old purposefully committed murder would I have a problem having them getting the death sentence? No I wouldn't. And this doesn't make me cold hearted, it just means I can look past the cute round face and button nose that committed the act.
In fact there is a similar case happening in England right now, a group of boys stoned a father who was playing with his son in the park to death, two of the rocks hit his temple causing him to pass out and have a heart attack They did it on purpose because they're just rotten little buggers and know they’re on trial using the “I’m young and didn’t know better” excuse.

Now...I do believe we've gone slightly off topic. [Razz]

--------------------
Oy to the vey.

Posts: 182 | From: My pillow/blanket fort that kicks your forts bum | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged
garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 04, 2007 15:48      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by spungo:
quote:
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by stevenback7:
[qb] Apparently in America in the south they call upon "the boys" and throw rocks at you.

That is a God damned lie and you REALLY need to watch what you say. Southerners do NOT stone people.
Keep your facts b-a. When I was living in Ky as a kid, I used to stone all sorts of people. We called it Sunday Go To Meetin' Judgement.

Then we would light up crosses, eat water melon, and then perform acts of incest. It was fun for the whole family.

It is just a Southern thing. Like snake dancing, teaching kids to chew tobacco, and frying chicken.

So what then? You guys didn't bite the heads off of live chickens at your meetin's? Sissies!

--------------------
I don't know what I was thinking... it seemed like a good idea at the time.

Posts: 3753 | From: Pluto, no matter what you call it, is still my home. | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 04, 2007 18:13      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
A 12 year-old girl or boy does know what is right and what is wrong. Youth is not an excuse for such an awful, hateful act. If a 12 year-old purposefully committed murder would I have a problem having them getting the death sentence? No I wouldn't.

...there is a similar case happening in England right now ...they're just rotten little buggers and know they’re on trial using the “I’m young and didn’t know better” excuse.

Our society accepts that children "don't know better" - that's why we don't let them vote, drive cars, and a whole host of other things that adults are allowed to do. Their brains aren't fully developed yet, and they haven't made enough mistakes yet to have learned to be careful.

But I'll forgive your being wrong here LemonSmuggler, you're just a teenager, you don't know better. [Wink]

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Posts: 10702 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
CommanderShroom
Member # 2097

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 04, 2007 18:24      Profile for CommanderShroom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by garlicguy:
So what then? You guys didn't bite the heads off of live chickens at your meetin's? Sissies!

Where do you think we get the chickens to fry? I thought that went without saying.

--------------------
Does he know our big secret?
Has one of us confessed?
'Bout the wires circuits and motors
Buried in our chest

Posts: 2472 | From: Utarrrrggggghhh!!!!!!!! | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
stevenback7
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 5114

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 04, 2007 18:47      Profile for stevenback7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Famous Druid:
quote:
A 12 year-old girl or boy does know what is right and what is wrong. Youth is not an excuse for such an awful, hateful act. If a 12 year-old purposefully committed murder would I have a problem having them getting the death sentence? No I wouldn't.

...there is a similar case happening in England right now ...they're just rotten little buggers and know they’re on trial using the “I’m young and didn’t know better” excuse.

Our society accepts that children "don't know better" - that's why we don't let them vote, drive cars, and a whole host of other things that adults are allowed to do. Their brains aren't fully developed yet, and they haven't made enough mistakes yet to have learned to be careful.

But I'll forgive your being wrong here LemonSmuggler, you're just a teenager, you don't know better. [Wink]

Yeah I agree - you would be suprised how easy it is to convince a child to do something even commit murder. Look at how many children believe in santa, the tooth fairy, and the easter bunny. Children should be held responsible for there actions but in a way that they know never to do what they did again and to allow them to get back on the path to a normal life. As there age progress the punishment should become more severe but never death - we have no right to decide to take the life of a child or an adult no matter what they did.

--------------------
Comic Book Guy: There is no emoticon for what i'm feeling.

Posts: 1199 | From: Canada eh? | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged
business attire
Highlie
Member # 6102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 05, 2007 07:36      Profile for business attire     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth.

.... THE BIBLE SAYS TO DO IT!

</THREAD>

DoctorWho

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 392

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 05, 2007 08:49      Profile for DoctorWho     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth.

.... THE BIBLE SAYS TO DO IT!

</THREAD>

Luke 6:28-30 (The Message)
The Message (MSG)
Copyright © 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 2000, 2001, 2002 by Eugene H. Peterson

27-30"To you who are ready for the truth, I say this: Love your enemies. Let them bring out the best in you, not the worst. When someone gives you a hard time, respond with the energies of prayer for that person. If someone slaps you in the face, stand there and take it. If someone grabs your shirt, giftwrap your best coat and make a present of it. If someone takes unfair advantage of you, use the occasion to practice the servant life. No more tit-for-tat stuff. Live generously.

Posts: 1694 | From: The TARDIS | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
Colonel Panic
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 1200

Icon 1 posted August 06, 2007 21:55      Profile for Colonel Panic         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
[qb] Apparently in America in the south they call upon "the boys" and throw rocks at you.

That reminds me ...

You know what a southern gal says the first time she has sex?

Daddy! Gets' off! You're crushing my cigarettes!

Good to see a thread about baby killing, has the right wing divided up and taking sides.

Like my old friend used to say about righty, "They're a lot like water, just when you think they can't find a lower place, why they go and find a lower place!"

Colonel Panic

--------------------
Free! Free at last!

Posts: 1809 | From: Glacier Melt, USA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Colonel Panic
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 1200

Icon 1 posted August 06, 2007 22:05      Profile for Colonel Panic         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Does the south need any more insulting, I mean can't we agree that they are so stupid, immoral and without soul that they VOTED FOR GEORGE W. BUSH! TWICE!

Genetic studies have proven for anybody to be that stupid, they'd have to been at least three cases of inbreeding within the last three generations.

Studies have also proven that Kentucky is the only state where horses are bred more carefully than the people!

BY THE WAY, WE FOUND THIS WOMAN GUILTY FASTER THAN IT WOULD TAKE GARLIC, STEEN, SXEPTO AND ASM TO CONSULT WITH RUSH LIMBAUGH FOR AN OPINION!

It's too bad that the moral degeneration of the right wing is so bad that these suckers have to consult and argue to sdetermine if killing a baby is OK, if the baby is NO LONGER A FETUS!

CP

--------------------
Free! Free at last!

Posts: 1809 | From: Glacier Melt, USA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Sxeptomaniac

Member # 3698

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 07, 2007 00:06      Profile for Sxeptomaniac   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*shrug* Interestingly enough, you're the only one who seems to idolize Limbaugh enough to emulate him, CP.

Now where did I put that bingo card?

--------------------
Let's pray that the human race never escapes from Earth to spread its iniquity elsewhere. - C. S. Lewis

Posts: 1590 | From: Fresno, CA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged
GrumpySteen

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan
Member # 170

Icon 1 posted August 07, 2007 04:29      Profile for GrumpySteen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Steen wrote:
I also don't support the death penalty and have said so in the past

Then CP wrote:
It's too bad that the moral degeneration of the right wing is so bad that these suckers have to consult and argue to sdetermine if killing a baby is OK, if the baby is NO LONGER A FETUS!

Your reading comprehension skills are really, really low. Are you sure English is your first language?

The debate was over whether the death penalty, the killing of the mother, was acceptable. Nobody questioned that the murder of the child was wrong. We all know it was and that the mother deserves to be punished. The only question was to what extent... execution or life sentence.

At one time, I would have said you already knew all that and you're just trying to be a troll, but you keep showing less and less ability to actually comprehend what others are saying if it doesn't fit in with your perception of them as evil and wrong. When you start in about the usual list of people you flame on here, myself included, you're sounding increasingly like a paranoid conspiracy theorist who sees things that simply aren't there and interprets even the most vague connections as earth shaking revelations.

In all seriousness, I think you should make an appointment to see your doctor and discuss your difficulties. You need help, even if you don't recognize it.

--------------------
Worst. Celibate. Ever.

Posts: 6364 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
business attire
Highlie
Member # 6102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 07, 2007 06:05      Profile for business attire     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Colonel Panic:
Does the south need any more insulting, I mean can't we agree that they are so stupid, immoral and without soul that they VOTED FOR GEORGE W. BUSH! TWICE!

Practice what you preach, then, and stfu.
I'm stupid now? You seem to be the ranting idiot.
Immoral? I think you're the one always carrying on about all the women you fuck, yet don't care about.
Soulless? No, I think that's just you.

Oh, and yes I did vote for Bush. The second time. But you're still a more horrible person than any of us will ever be.

stevenback7
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 5114

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 07, 2007 07:06      Profile for stevenback7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Practice what you preach, then, and stfu.
I'm stupid now? You seem to be the ranting idiot.
Immoral? I think you're the one always carrying on about all the women you fuck, yet don't care about.
Soulless? No, I think that's just you.

Oh, and yes I did vote for Bush. The second time. But you're still a more horrible person than any of us will ever be.

BA I agreed with you until that last sentance - I can forgive people for voting for him the first time. You know we were all young and didn't know the difference between right and wrong. But the second time? Please tell me you disaprove of him now and wished you didn't vote for him. I can rant about why Bush is the worst possible president but then it would probably become a novel maybe even a lenghty series.

--------------------

business attire
Highlie
Member # 6102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 07, 2007 07:22      Profile for business attire     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
BA I agreed with you until that last sentance - I can forgive people for voting for him the first time. You know we were all young and didn't know the difference between right and wrong. But the second time? Please tell me you disaprove of him now and wished you didn't vote for him. I can rant about why Bush is the worst possible president but then it would probably become a novel maybe even a lenghty series.

At the time, I thought he was doing the best he could with the situation at hand and didn't think that a war should just be handed over to another commander in chief in the middle of it. I didn't really think Kerry could do a better job, coming into it, in the middle of it all.

I have no regrets voting for Bush, nor will I.
Thanks again, asshole, for insulting my intelligence. I don't know the difference between right and wrong, still? Why not? I apparently don't have common sense either.

Condescending idiot.

By the way: its sentence, disapprove, and lengthy.

CommanderShroom
Member # 2097

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 07, 2007 08:25      Profile for CommanderShroom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow. I can sleep better at night knowing that I have been forgiven for my sins.

Well, I never did vote for him, but at least I know I have absolution for my country. It has worried me more times than I can count that perhaps I did not deserve forgiveness for the ills of the voting public.

The other day I was crying in my sixth beer saying "Oh woe, how will I ever go on, without the pardon of the world in my ills as a voter? Those poor listless souls, wandering and lost in a world of deceit and sadness."

Then I drank some more and forgot all about it.

--------------------
Does he know our big secret?
Has one of us confessed?
'Bout the wires circuits and motors
Buried in our chest

Posts: 2472 | From: Utarrrrggggghhh!!!!!!!! | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
stevenback7
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 5114

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 07, 2007 09:01      Profile for stevenback7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

At the time, I thought he was doing the best he could with the situation at hand and didn't think that a war should just be handed over to another commander in chief in the middle of it. I didn't really think Kerry could do a better job, coming into it, in the middle of it all.

I have no regrets voting for Bush, nor will I.
Thanks again, asshole, for insulting my intelligence. I don't know the difference between right and wrong, still? Why not? I apparently don't have common sense either.

Condescending idiot.

By the way: its sentence, disapprove, and lengthy.

-

Taking in consideration the huge disapproval ratings for bush and the huge mess he got America in - I think you probably made a mistake voting for him. You say you thought he was doing the best job he could given the situation - how about not going to war in the first place?

"Oh my government went to a war we didn't want to fight, wasted almost a trillion dollars, there seams to be no end to the war, etc, etc but I will still vote for them because you know we can't really find anyone better then the asshole who we have now"

I dunno it's your country not mine and as long as your government stays away from mine I will be happy.

--------------------

business attire
Highlie
Member # 6102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 07, 2007 09:26      Profile for business attire     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Oh, my government went to a war some, but not all, of my countrymen didn't want to fight. They wasted almost a trillion dollars, and there seems to be no end to the war, etc., etc., yet I will still vote for them because, you know, we can't really find anyone better than the asshole we have now.

Dear God, when you're pretending to quote me, you should know better than to leave over 10 grammatical errors, misspellings, and errata.

And you call me an idiot...

Also, if your country were invaded, bombed, and your family died in the wreckage -- would you be for or against that war then? You wouldn't want your family avenged? You must not love your family very much then.

I don't agree with everything that has been done overseas, but I do think that those responsible for attacks on American soil should be dealt with.

Sxeptomaniac

Member # 3698

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 07, 2007 09:30      Profile for Sxeptomaniac   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Edit: thought better of getting involved in that again.

--------------------
Let's pray that the human race never escapes from Earth to spread its iniquity elsewhere. - C. S. Lewis

Posts: 1590 | From: Fresno, CA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged
garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 07, 2007 10:15      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

You know what a southern gal says the first time she has sex?

Daddy! Gets' off! You're crushing my cigarettes!

Racist remark noted. That's not allowed on any of the conservative forums, BTW. You'd have been banned for your insane agent provacateur postings, and rightfully so.

CP = CrackPot

Forget the Prozac dude! Bring on the Thorazine cannon.

--------------------
I don't know what I was thinking... it seemed like a good idea at the time.

Posts: 3753 | From: Pluto, no matter what you call it, is still my home. | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
stevenback7
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 5114

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 07, 2007 10:23      Profile for stevenback7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Oh, my government went to a war some, but not all, of my countrymen didn't want to fight. They wasted almost a trillion dollars, and there seems to be no end to the war, etc., etc., yet I will still vote for them because, you know, we can't really find anyone better than the asshole we have now.

Dear God, when you're pretending to quote me, you should know better than to leave over 10 grammatical errors, misspellings, and errata.

And you call me an idiot...

Also, if your country were invaded, bombed, and your family died in the wreckage -- would you be for or against that war then? You wouldn't want your family avenged? You must not love your family very much then.

I don't agree with everything that has been done overseas, but I do think that those responsible for attacks on American soil should be dealt with.

Umm did I miss something here - But are you saying Iraq attacked America? Even the American Goverment has never said that. And you call me an idiot you just said that Iraq caused 911 - wow.

--------------------

business attire
Highlie
Member # 6102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 07, 2007 10:27      Profile for business attire     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Read carefully, asshole. I never once said the word Iraq. I said America was attacked: this is true. I said "overseas", not Iraq. I didn't even claim that anybody overseas attacked America, I just said I don't agree with everything going on there. But I sure as hell want whoever DID spur 9/11 to be dealt with.

Stop jumping to conclusions. It's not impressive.

All times are Eastern Time
This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2018 Geek Culture