homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Our stupid lives   » :happysad:

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: :happysad:
-ct-
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 209

Icon 9 posted July 30, 2007 13:59      Profile for -ct-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what's this?
 -

uh oh
 -

aww crap!
 -

[weep]
 -

had to chuck it in the can
made the can smell reallllly good though

--------------------
Things are always darkest... just before you pull your head out of your butt, void where prohibited, keep away from flame, surcharge(s) may apply.

www.harddriveHELL.com and demoniclemon.com

Posts: 1906 | From: nowhere, man | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
Richard Wolf VI
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 4993

Icon 10 posted July 30, 2007 15:34      Profile for Richard Wolf VI   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh! That's pretty sad. Let GG know about it.
Posts: 1356 | From: Bogotá, Colombia | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
Rhonwyyn

Solid Gold SuperFan!
Member # 2854

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 30, 2007 15:42      Profile for Rhonwyyn   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who was the shipper? I would file a claim with them.

--------------------
Change the way you SEE, not the way you LOOK!

Posts: 3849 | From: Lancaster, PA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged
stevenback7
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 5114

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 30, 2007 15:49      Profile for stevenback7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that sucks - I hope my jar isn't broken.
Posts: 1199 | From: Canada eh? | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged
BooBooKitty

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 5566

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 30, 2007 16:13      Profile for BooBooKitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh dear! :-o
Posts: 796 | From: Montreal, Canada | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged
-ct-
Member # 209

Icon 1 posted July 30, 2007 19:52      Profile for -ct-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rhonwyyn:
Who was the shipper? I would file a claim with them.

hell if i know, i've already tossed the whole thing

--------------------
Things are always darkest... just before you pull your head out of your butt, void where prohibited, keep away from flame, surcharge(s) may apply.

Black Widow
Uber Geek
Member # 3046

Icon 1 posted July 31, 2007 05:53      Profile for Black Widow     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It should have been Fed Ex. I had the same issue when I bought a case last Christmas, one bottle was broken (maybe two?). I just got some more from GG directly and it came through fine (USPS). I think Fed Ex is extra rough with their packages. [Frown]
Posts: 931 | From: Missouri | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged
DozeyGeekette
Maximum Newbie
Member # 9885

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted July 31, 2007 07:42      Profile for DozeyGeekette   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh - I feel for you... [Frown]

--------------------
Confused but happy.
My Geeky Journey:- http://dozeygeekette.wordpress.com

Posts: 11 | From: Scotland | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged
garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 31, 2007 10:04      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Schtink! I hate when that happens! But it IS -ct- and I should probably have sent it via armored car. [Big Grin] (Just messin' with ya dude).

Twas the USPS this time.

I'll get another one out to you with some additional packing protection.

My apologies for the inconvenience.

BW - Did I know about the breakage in your order last year? Did I fix it? If not, let me know and I'll make good on it.

[Edit: PS to -ct-: Nice job on the pics though! I like the close up of Bob with sauce on his chin. [Wink] ]

--------------------
I don't know what I was thinking... it seemed like a good idea at the time.

Posts: 3752 | From: Pluto, no matter what you call it, is still my home. | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
-ct-
Member # 209

Icon 14 posted July 31, 2007 15:29      Profile for -ct-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by garlicguy:
Schtink! I hate when that happens! But it IS -ct- and I should probably have sent it via armored car. [Big Grin] (Just messin' with ya dude).

:headsmack:
yep, shoulda sent via courier on a velvet pillow in a box 3' square with expanding foam all around inside it [crazy]

quote:

Twas the USPS this time.

those bastards! they killed kenny!

quote:

I'll get another one out to you with some additional packing protection.

My apologies for the inconvenience.

no prob., thanks

quote:

BW - Did I know about the breakage in your order last year? Did I fix it? If not, let me know and I'll make good on it.

ya know, i can't remember now

quote:

[Edit: PS to -ct-: Nice job on the pics though! I like the close up of Bob with sauce on his chin. [Wink] ]

yeah, i'm used to taking pics and making a story, as is a typical thing on another board i'm on

"no pics, no care!" is the mantra

--------------------

Black Widow
Uber Geek
Member # 3046

Icon 1 posted August 01, 2007 06:39      Profile for Black Widow     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by garlicguy:

Yeah, I sent you an email shortly after I received the package to let you know. Of course you made good on it. <wink wink> No worries.
Posts: 931 | From: Missouri | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2015 Geek Culture