homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Our stupid lives   » Grrr .. stupid google

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Grrr .. stupid google
boo
Highlie
Member # 5991

Icon 1 posted March 11, 2007 20:24      Profile for boo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Grrr, grrr, grrr! I am mad! [Mad] I started a blog recently and everything was going fairly well. Then that dumb site decided to lock us out of our blogs if we didn't create a google account. Grrr. I am having issues with google anyway, so I am not anxious to fall prey to their nazi-esque (exaggeration) tactics. Grrr! Now I can't get to my blog. Not that it was anything special. It was just a private blog but a fun place to post thoughts, etc. Easier to keep than a journal. (until now) [Roll Eyes]

:rantpaused

Posts: 775 | From: us of a | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged
dragonman97

SuperFan!
Member # 780

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 11, 2007 21:02      Profile for dragonman97   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please don't anthropomorphize the computers...they hate that. [Smile]

--------------------
There are three things you can be sure of in life: Death, taxes, and reading about fake illnesses online...

Posts: 9332 | From: Westchester County, New York | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Oz, the Wizard of
Highlie
Member # 1454

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 12, 2007 01:39      Profile for Oz, the Wizard of   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anthropomorphizing computers is the only way to appease the Machine Spirit. >.>

--------------------
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain!

Posts: 707 | From: The Emerald City | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Mac D
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 2926

Icon 1 posted March 12, 2007 03:47      Profile for Mac D     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I use my blog to post stupid things I find on the internet. I'm not a big fan of posting my entire life on the internet.

--------------------
There's nothing wrong with me, This is how I'm supposed to be.

Posts: 1449 | From: Where I am is very relative to my location at that time. | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
WinterSolstice

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan
Member # 934

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 12, 2007 06:17      Profile for WinterSolstice     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a journal online, but it's not a "private" sort of thing [Smile]

I just think we should give anthropologists and historians some stuff to work with. The journal of Samuel Pepys has been invaluable as a look into the daily life of the 17th century.

And hey - the more the merrier.

Boo, have you tried WordPress? I find them to be the best so far (and free).

--------------------
An operating system should be like a light switch... simple, effective, easy to use, and designed for everyone.

Posts: 1192 | From: Los Angeles | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
boo
Highlie
Member # 5991

Icon 1 posted March 12, 2007 09:35      Profile for boo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dragonman97:

Says the "dragon" "man." [Roll Eyes] [Razz]

No, I haven't tried WordPress, WinterSolstice. I think I'll look into it. Thanks.

Posts: 775 | From: us of a | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged
Maggs
Geek
Member # 4682

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 13, 2007 16:51      Profile for Maggs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dragonman97:

Wouldn't personify be easier [Wink]
Posts: 193 | From: NYC | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged
GameMaster
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 1173

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 13, 2007 23:22      Profile for GameMaster   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maggs, why would Dman want to act like a computer as of a character on a stage?

--------------------
My Site

Posts: 3038 | From: State of insanity | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2015 Geek Culture