homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Our stupid lives   » a (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: a
fs

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 1181

Icon 1 posted March 13, 2006 18:53      Profile for fs   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dragonman97:
quote:
Originally posted by FireSnake:
quote:
Originally posted by zesovietrussian:
...but what can be more satisfying than some good old church desecration by having a little fun on top of the high altar, if you know what I mean? [devil wand]

It's not desecration if you are calling out to the Lord while you do it. Then it's a religious experience.
Might that be speaking in tongues?
Well, proper use of tongues can indeed elicit the phrase "oh god" from even the most hardened atheist.

--------------------
I'm in ur database, makin' moar recordz.

Posts: 1973 | From: The Cat Ship | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
csk

Member # 1941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 13, 2006 21:32      Profile for csk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Well, proper use of tongues can indeed elicit the phrase "oh god" from even the most hardened atheist.

I would imagine hardened atheists would be even more responsive to proper use of tongues than non hardened ones [Wink]

--------------------
6 weeks to go!

Posts: 4455 | From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Rhonwyyn

Solid Gold SuperFan!
Member # 2854

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 13, 2006 21:51      Profile for Rhonwyyn   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by csk:
quote:

I would imagine hardened atheists would be even more responsive to proper use of tongues than non hardened ones [Wink]
ROTFLOL!! I could NOT stop laughing at that one, CSK!! Absolutely hysterical!!! [Big Grin] [Applause]

--------------------
Change the way you SEE, not the way you LOOK!

Posts: 3849 | From: Lancaster, PA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged
zesovietrussian
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 1177

Icon 1 posted March 13, 2006 21:52      Profile for zesovietrussian     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by csk:
quote:

The more tongues, the merrier [Wink]
Posts: 1094 | From: Boston | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
ZorroTheFox
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 917

Icon 1 posted March 27, 2006 11:14      Profile for ZorroTheFox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TMBWITW,PB:
Zorro!

/me gives ZorroTheFox a big hug

I've missed you, where have you been?

thanks, I've been busy in the local kink community and trying to buy a house. I managed to find a nice 1921 Craftsman style home in Tacoma and finally moved in last monday. Of course, now I have to suffer without net service for a little while but I still find time to check in now and then. [Cool]

--------------------
Freedom is the freedom to say that two plus two makes four. If that is granted, all else follows.~~Winston Smith

Posts: 3046 | From: Tacoma, WA, USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
dragonman97

SuperFan!
Member # 780

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 27, 2006 11:19      Profile for dragonman97   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ZorroTheFox:
quote:
Zorro!

thanks, I've been busy in the local kink community and trying to buy a house. I managed to find a nice 1921 Craftsman style home in Tacoma and finally moved in last monday. Of course, now I have to suffer without net service for a little while but I still find time to check in now and then. [Cool]
Don't ask me why, but I finished that first sentence off as "trying to buy a horse." o_O The circa 1921 bit got me to re-read it.

--------------------
There are three things you can be sure of in life: Death, taxes, and reading about fake illnesses online...

Posts: 9332 | From: Westchester County, New York | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
ZorroTheFox
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 917

Icon 1 posted March 27, 2006 11:30      Profile for ZorroTheFox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dragonman97:
quote:
Originally posted by ZorroTheFox:
quote:
Zorro!

Don't ask me why, but I finished that first sentence off as "trying to buy a horse." o_O The circa 1921 bit got me to re-read it.
now if I were moving to Enumclaw then the possibility of it being a horse would be higher, just ask Ken Pinion [Wink]

--------------------
Freedom is the freedom to say that two plus two makes four. If that is granted, all else follows.~~Winston Smith

Posts: 3046 | From: Tacoma, WA, USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2015 Geek Culture