homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Our stupid lives   » song

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: song
spungo
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 1089

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 07, 2006 13:56      Profile for spungo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've done a wee song based on my GC persona (umm... yeah, that's right - persona [Wink] ) It's a bit shit - so don't kill me. It be here.

--------------------
Shameless plug. (Please forgive me.)

Posts: 6529 | From: Noba Scoba | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
drunkennewfiemidget
Member # 2814

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 07, 2006 14:02      Profile for drunkennewfiemidget     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Direct link to the file for those of us who don't run Windows:
http://www.acidplanet.com/mediaserver/AP2/0738000/736403-4943-565042.asf

That's hilarious.

Posts: 4897 | From: Cambridge, ON, Canada | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
RScottV

SuperFan!
Member # 3540

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 07, 2006 14:27      Profile for RScottV     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's too funny. I am going to send it to my sheep-ranching cousin-in-law.
Posts: 211 | From: Saint Paul, MN | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
Callipygous
Member # 2071

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 07, 2006 16:12      Profile for Callipygous     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You sentimental old fool Spungo! You must still miss Maisy very badly. Her enigmatic smile, and appalling breath. Aaah, memories..

--------------------
"Knowledge is Power. France is Bacon" - Milton

Posts: 2922 | From: Brighton - UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 07, 2006 16:47      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That was truly moving Spungo, in the bowel sense of the word. [Wink]

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Posts: 10680 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
YaYawoman

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 4505

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 07, 2006 17:21      Profile for YaYawoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That was funny. My son came up as I was listening and he liked it too. Of course he is only five [Big Grin]
Posts: 765 | From: virginia | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged
Numb3r
Single Celled Newbie
Member # 4809

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted February 07, 2006 17:21      Profile for Numb3r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmmm... a budding Weird Al Spungovik. So what's next? 'Norwegian Woody'? 'Piggyback Rider'? (It's a dirty story about a dirty ham and his clinging sow doesn't understand.) Or how about 'Good Day Moonshine'? (I need a drink, and when the Offy's got nowt, I drain my still and get the olives out.)

These lyrics don't just write themselves, ya know.

--------------------
Manuel! You smell! See this knife? I kill you!

Posts: 3 | From: In front of the Computer, stupid. | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
dragonman97

SuperFan!
Member # 780

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 07, 2006 17:30      Profile for dragonman97   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rather good, mate. [Smile]

--------------------
There are three things you can be sure of in life: Death, taxes, and reading about fake illnesses online...

Posts: 9332 | From: Westchester County, New York | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
spungo
Member # 1089

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 07, 2006 17:40      Profile for spungo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Numb3r:
So what's next? 'Norwegian Woody'? 'Piggyback Rider'?

I was thinking more along the lines of "and they call it 'puppy love'...", or maybe "The first time ever I saw your snout."

--------------------

The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 07, 2006 17:45      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
btw Spungo, do you have any connection with these people ?

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Posts: 10680 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
spungo
Member # 1089

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 07, 2006 17:48      Profile for spungo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Famous Druid:
btw Spungo, do you have any connection with these people ?

Interesting. I wonder if they allow a bit of a-wap-llama-do-wah-a-bing-bang-boom?

--------------------

Numb3r
Single Celled Newbie
Member # 4809

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted February 07, 2006 18:00      Profile for Numb3r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I doubt they'd look favourably on you bing-banging their llamas. It's supposed to be a platonic affair, I believe.

Llamas: The other white meat.

--------------------
Manuel! You smell! See this knife? I kill you!

Posts: 3 | From: In front of the Computer, stupid. | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
Snaggy

Sir Snaggalot!
Member # 123

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted February 07, 2006 21:56      Profile for Snaggy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, that wasn't too baaaaaaaad! [Applause]
Posts: 8111 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
Frost
Geek
Member # 1267

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 07, 2006 22:32      Profile for Frost     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ugh... baaaaad dogrel, no biscit. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Success requires no explanations, Failure permits no alibis.

Posts: 217 | From: USA | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged
snupy
Member # 1211

Member Rated:
Icon 5 posted February 08, 2006 07:59      Profile for snupy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Rated G"???? I hate to read some of the other posters. [Eek!]

Seriously, the voice is pretty good-who's singing??

--------------------
"I just ordered an extra-long straw to avoid accidentally doing a sit-up"-Jay, Modern Family

Posts: 4269 | From: UK, via Chicago | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Grey_girl

Member # 2172

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 08, 2006 08:24      Profile for Grey_girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Callipygous:
You sentimental old fool Spungo! You must still miss Maisy very badly. Her enigmatic smile, and appalling breath. Aaah, memories..

Shouldn't that be "Baaaah, memories"?

edit:
ROTFL... I just went to the link. That was hilarious. "just as well... I couldn't do the time..."

Posts: 764 | From: NYC | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
GMx

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 1523

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 08, 2006 11:29      Profile for GMx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Help if you can, I'm feeling down"? Shouldn't that be wool? [Wink]
Posts: 5848 | From: S-4, Area 51 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
sosumi
Uber Geek
Member # 1106

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 08, 2006 16:47      Profile for sosumi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lurv it! [Big Grin]
Posts: 845 | From: Boston | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2015 Geek Culture