homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Our stupid lives   » Thanksgiving

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Thanksgiving
YaYawoman

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 4505

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 22, 2005 10:53      Profile for YaYawoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know if I will be near a computer this holiday. I would like to wish everyone here a happy and safe Thanksgiving.

For everyone who doesn't celebrate Thanksgiving, I hope you have a fun and pleasant Thursday. [Big Grin]

Posts: 765 | From: virginia | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged
Grummash

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 4289

Icon 1 posted November 22, 2005 12:15      Profile for Grummash     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YaYawoman

Thursday was lovely, I hope Thanksgiving was enjoyable [Big Grin]

--------------------
...and yet, across the gulf of space, minds immeasurably superior to ours regarded this earth with envious eyes...

Posts: 2335 | From: Lancashire,UK | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
Aditu
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 2340

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 22, 2005 13:49      Profile for Aditu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Best to all you celebrate Thanksgiving. D-M and I will go up to my dad's and back. Have to work on Friday. Rats
Posts: 1355 | From: Osten Ard | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
Matias
Highlie
Member # 4216

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 22, 2005 15:03      Profile for Matias   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am heading to my mothers for a nice Thanksgiving dinner I am helping her prepare. I wish everyone a Happy Turkey Day and if you do not celebrate Thanksgiving...just eat until your stuffed; same concept. [Big Grin]

--------------------
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Posts: 516 | From: The Land of the mouse.... | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged
garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 23, 2005 10:02      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I add my Thanksgiving Day well wishes. And for those who may have no national or religious holiday observation which corresponds, I offer the following ancient quote:

"Gratitude is not only the greatest virtue,
but also the parent of all others."
-Cicero

I think the old boy had it right.

Peace to all,

gg

--------------------
I don't know what I was thinking... it seemed like a good idea at the time.

Posts: 3752 | From: Pluto, no matter what you call it, is still my home. | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
Kinguy
Geek
Member # 4527

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 23, 2005 11:39      Profile for Kinguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Thanksgiving! May you eat more turkey then is bearly possible, and hibernate through the winter!
Sxeptomaniac

Member # 3698

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 23, 2005 11:43      Profile for Sxeptomaniac   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Everybody enjoy the day, whether it's Thanksgiving or only Thursday. [Smile]

--------------------
Let's pray that the human race never escapes from Earth to spread its iniquity elsewhere. - C. S. Lewis

Posts: 1590 | From: Fresno, CA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged
Luke Skywalker
Assimilated
Member # 3096

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 24, 2005 07:16      Profile for Luke Skywalker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Turkey Day all!!

--------------------
Use the Force, Luke.

Posts: 406 | From: The Line Between Time and Space | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2015 Geek Culture