homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums!

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums!   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Our stupid lives   » CocoPops

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: CocoPops
Lithandro
Geek
Member # 2407

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted February 14, 2004 12:36      Profile for Lithandro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think this might just be UK, but now in cocopops you can get little cartoon network shaking head things, i just got dexter...

http://www.freewebs.com/lithandro/dexter.html

--------------------
But why is the rum gone?

Posts: 106 | From: Pontefract, UK | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged
TMBWITW,PB

Member # 1734

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 14, 2004 14:22      Profile for TMBWITW,PB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That picture on the left must be why his eyes are so wide. [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye."
—Miss Piggy

Posts: 4010 | From: my couch | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Lithandro
Geek
Member # 2407

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted February 14, 2004 14:36      Profile for Lithandro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TMBWITW,PB:
That picture on the left must be why his eyes are so wide. [Big Grin]

Note to self: do not expose cartoon characters to the wonders of the naked flesh... look what happened to Roger Rabbit

--------------------
But why is the rum gone?

knightwhosaysNI
Geek
Member # 2079

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 14, 2004 14:40      Profile for knightwhosaysNI     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Too bad Dexter's lab is in it's last season. I'll miss his Russian accent
Posts: 176 | From: forest with trees | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
Dr Cyclops
Assimilated
Member # 986

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 14, 2004 18:11      Profile for Dr Cyclops   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have'n't had cerial and milk for almost 3 years now. Lactose intolerance.

--------------------
When the W'rkncacnter came, Pthia was killed, and Yrro in anger, flung the W'rkncacnter into the sun. The sun burned them, but they swam on its surface.

Posts: 499 | From: Upon the slab, Unbroken. | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
littlefish
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 966

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 15, 2004 01:43      Profile for littlefish   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I'm in the uk and I got a tweety-pie popup thing.
I'd check the date on your cocopops! That Dexters thing was so last month!

Posts: 2421 | From: That London | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Lithandro
Geek
Member # 2407

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted February 15, 2004 01:55      Profile for Lithandro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by littlefish:
Well I'm in the uk and I got a tweety-pie popup thing.
I'd check the date on your cocopops! That Dexters thing was so last month!

perhaps in scotland, but tesco still has them

--------------------
But why is the rum gone?

Drazgal
Geek
Member # 984

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 15, 2004 04:00      Profile for Drazgal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You still get the giant heads? Lucky sod, my flatmates and I were so close to getting the set, instead we just got Dee Dees over and over, we have a small army camped on our tv [Smile]
Posts: 154 | From: Dundee, United Kingdom | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Lithandro
Geek
Member # 2407

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted February 15, 2004 04:37      Profile for Lithandro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Drazgal:
You still get the giant heads? Lucky sod, my flatmates and I were so close to getting the set, instead we just got Dee Dees over and over, we have a small army camped on our tv [Smile]

hmmm, may put it on ebay for £50, there will be some fool with too much money might buy it [Big Grin]

--------------------
But why is the rum gone?

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2018 Geek Culture