homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums!

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums!   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Our stupid lives   » What are you listening to now? (Part III The Resurrection) (Page 12)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 18 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18 

Author Topic: What are you listening to now? (Part III The Resurrection)
evilbibo
Discontinued

Icon 1 posted December 18, 2003 08:41            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And now you've reminded me about Bob & Doug McKenzie's version of the 12 days of xmas and what do you know it is on the iTunes store and now playing on my Mac [Big Grin]
I may have to replace my orginal cassette from the 80s......but will I still find it as funny as I did in my teens?

IP: Logged
MacManKrisK

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 955

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 19, 2003 19:54      Profile for MacManKrisK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Da' Yoopers - Rusty Chevrolet

It reminds me of a rusty Volkswagen I know. [Wink]

--------------------
"Buy low, sell high
get rich and you still die"

Posts: 2338 | From: Southeast Michigan, USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Noirgeek
Single Celled Newbie
Member # 2504

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted December 20, 2003 03:17      Profile for Noirgeek     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Decemberists
The Pixies
Wilco
The Sea & Cake
Outkast

Posts: 1 | From: Chicago,Ill | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
SpikeSpiegel
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 1452

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 20, 2003 06:17      Profile for SpikeSpiegel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dream - Get Over

--------------------
its been a while

Posts: 3090 | From: Boston | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
supergoo

SuperFan!
Member # 2280

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 20, 2003 23:39      Profile for supergoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Béla Bartók: Allegro Barbaro

i recently ordered the sheet music for that, hopefully i can play it by may. just listening to it makes my fingers ache.

--------------------
Y los sueños, sueños son.

Posts: 675 | From: Boston 'burbs | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged
thodoros
Single Celled Newbie
Member # 2509

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted December 21, 2003 00:31      Profile for thodoros     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the last 3 weeks i am listening to cosmoradio, www.cosmoradio.gr.crap music for people who love wasting their time!
Posts: 2 | From: Thessaloniki | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
thodoros
Single Celled Newbie
Member # 2509

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted December 21, 2003 00:41      Profile for thodoros     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok,the word crap in that radio station's url would fit,but it was just my mistake.the proper url is www.cosmoradio.gr
Posts: 2 | From: Thessaloniki | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
dragonman97

SuperFan!
Member # 780

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 22, 2003 09:38      Profile for dragonman97   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dave Matthews Band - Dancing Nancies (Live)

(bringing some life to my otherwise completely dead office - I'm it [+ our Mac guy, who's off doing something else now])

--------------------
There are three things you can be sure of in life: Death, taxes, and reading about fake illnesses online...

Posts: 9345 | From: Westchester County, New York | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
evilbibo
Discontinued

Icon 1 posted December 22, 2003 09:43            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The soundtrack to Edward Scissorhands
BellaDonna
Geek
Member # 2123

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 22, 2003 12:18      Profile for BellaDonna     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The new Sarah McLachlan - Afterglow.
Jace Raven

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 2444

Icon 1 posted December 22, 2003 12:42      Profile for Jace Raven         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Super Troopers as i try to do my homework
Just_Jess_B

Member # 2161

Icon 7 posted December 22, 2003 12:45      Profile for Just_Jess_B   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shrek Super Swamp Party Soundtrack from the living room where the boys are playing, and the fan on my G4.

Trying to procrastinate and finish the laundry, dishes, clean the bathtub downstairs and shower upstairs, go through the kids' toys and get rid of/fix the broken ones, vacuum. sweep, mop, wipe, and then find time to write.

As someone once said, "There is not enough caffeine in the world to help me do what I need to do."

Jess

--------------------
Opinion is not Truth; that is why each has its own definition. Illiteracy sucks.

Posts: 1370 | From: Whaddya mean, Arizona? | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
NetwerkGuy
Geek Apprentice
Member # 2475

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 22, 2003 14:19      Profile for NetwerkGuy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Counting Crows - A Long December (Quite fitting for the time of year I think)

--------------------
If A is a success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut. -- Albert Einstein

Posts: 49 | From: /dev/null | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
evilbibo
Discontinued

Icon 1 posted December 22, 2003 18:47            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Continuing with my theme the Danny Elfman album "So-Lo"

Did you hear he married Bridget Fonda last month?

snupy
Member # 1211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 22, 2003 20:18      Profile for snupy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My Holiday staples- "Ave Maria" by Chris Cornell with Eleven, "O, Holy Night" by Josh Groban, and "Please Come Home for Xmas" by the Eagles.

--------------------
"I just ordered an extra-long straw to avoid accidentally doing a sit-up"-Jay, Modern Family

Posts: 4269 | From: UK, via Chicago | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
dragonman97

SuperFan!
Member # 780

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 22, 2003 20:40      Profile for dragonman97   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dido - Do You Have A Little Time?

--------------------
There are three things you can be sure of in life: Death, taxes, and reading about fake illnesses online...

Posts: 9345 | From: Westchester County, New York | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
GMx

Member # 1523

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 22, 2003 21:13      Profile for GMx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Christmas Time Is Here - Vince Guaraldi Trio

I like the Charlie Brown Christmas soundtrack because it doesn't annoy me like all other Christmas music does.

Posts: 5855 | From: S-4, Area 51 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
sconzey
Assimilated
Member # 2347

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 23, 2003 03:17      Profile for sconzey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yello -- Oh Yeah

--------------------
"Violence is the last resort of the incompetent."
--Isaac Asimov

Posts: 490 | From: UK | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
SpikeSpiegel
Member # 1452

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 23, 2003 18:23      Profile for SpikeSpiegel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Run Fay Run off of the Kill Bill Soundtrack

--------------------
its been a while

MacManKrisK

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 955

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 25, 2003 09:41      Profile for MacManKrisK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I believe it's Handel..?

"For Us A Child is Born"

--------------------
"Buy low, sell high
get rich and you still die"

Posts: 2338 | From: Southeast Michigan, USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Cap'n Vic

Member # 1477

Icon 1 posted December 30, 2003 20:48      Profile for Cap'n Vic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
JJ Cale - Crazy Mama
Posts: 5471 | From: One of the drones from sector 7G | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
defiant
Geek
Member # 2225

Icon 1 posted January 01, 2004 17:18      Profile for defiant     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
'Seven Wonders' - Fleetwood Mac
Posts: 190 | From: Switzerland | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
defiant
Geek
Member # 2225

Icon 10 posted January 01, 2004 17:29      Profile for defiant     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
'Tusk' - Fleetwood Mac
Posts: 190 | From: Switzerland | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
SpikeSpiegel
Member # 1452

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 01, 2004 17:30      Profile for SpikeSpiegel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Background music from American Wedding

--------------------
its been a while

illuminatus
Geek
Member # 2187

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 01, 2004 18:51      Profile for illuminatus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yoko Kanno - Dance of Curse

--------------------
-illumina+us
http://illuminatus.oczombies.net/
I suck at life IRL

Posts: 124 | From: Boston, MA | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time
This topic comprises 18 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2018 Geek Culture