homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums!

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums!   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Fun and Games, and Reviews   » SNL 05FEB w/ paris Hilton

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: SNL 05FEB w/ paris Hilton
N9IWP
Geek
Member # 1229

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted February 06, 2005 08:29      Profile for N9IWP     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A pretty good show actualy.
The cheapkids.net ads were great (fake ads are one thing SNL usually does well)

But the relavent sketch was the geek chat line.
Basically a phone a TTB service. They had D&D, Star Wars, Star Trek, LOTR and Dr. Who.

Girl: It's the Vulcan season of Pon Farr and if I don't mate I'll die
Guy: I'm giving myself the Vulcan nerve pinch...

I don't rememeber all the lines, but they were pretty good.

Brian

Posts: 181 | From: Southeast MN | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
TMBWITW,PB

Member # 1734

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 06, 2005 09:01      Profile for TMBWITW,PB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wish I could watch SNL, but sadly, I don't get NBC. [Frown] That sounds like a great sketch.

--------------------
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye."
—Miss Piggy

Posts: 4010 | From: my couch | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Cap'n Vic

Member # 1477

Icon 1 posted February 06, 2005 11:37      Profile for Cap'n Vic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't stand to even look at that talentless whore. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
(!) (T) = 8-D

Posts: 5471 | From: One of the drones from sector 7G | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
TheMoMan
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 1659

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 06, 2005 12:20      Profile for TheMoMan         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BUT CAPTAIN she does have a talent, and she is so rich that you don't have to pay.

--------------------
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

Benjamin Franklin,

Posts: 5855 | From: Just South of the Huron National Forest, in the water shed of the Rifle River | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged
Cap'n Vic

Member # 1477

Icon 1 posted February 06, 2005 12:24      Profile for Cap'n Vic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't seen the video, but I am willl to be her oral skills are at par with her acting ability.

--------------------
(!) (T) = 8-D

Posts: 5471 | From: One of the drones from sector 7G | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
drunkennewfiemidget
Member # 2814

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 06, 2005 13:35      Profile for drunkennewfiemidget     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cap'n Vic:
I haven't seen the video, but I am willl to be her oral skills are at par with her acting ability.

I have seen the video, and actually, her oral skills are admirable. [Wink]

Her acting skills, however, leave much to be desired.

Posts: 4897 | From: Cambridge, ON, Canada | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 06, 2005 15:47      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by N9IWP:
the relavent sketch was the geek chat line.
Basically a phone a TTB service. They had D&D, Star Wars, Star Trek, LOTR and Dr. Who.

Girl: It's the Vulcan season of Pon Farr and if I don't mate I'll die
Guy: I'm giving myself the Vulcan nerve pinch...

Did they have a babe speaking Elvish ?

</drool>

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Posts: 10705 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Black Widow
Uber Geek
Member # 3046

Icon 1 posted February 06, 2005 19:24      Profile for Black Widow     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Famous Druid:
Did they have a babe speaking Elvish ?

Actually, yeah they did. And some guy pretending to be a hobbit talking to her. It was creepy.
Posts: 931 | From: Missouri | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged
CommanderShroom
Member # 2097

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 07, 2005 05:29      Profile for CommanderShroom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SNL is just a bad program. Or perhaps I have hit the point where I just live in nostalgic reverie. It seems that when I watch SNL I get 5 minutes of total humor and the rest of the time it is just a pain to experience.

Maybe they will have a clip I can check out online. [ohwell]

--------------------
Does he know our big secret?
Has one of us confessed?
'Bout the wires circuits and motors
Buried in our chest

Posts: 2476 | From: Utarrrrggggghhh!!!!!!!! | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
TheMoMan
Member # 1659

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 07, 2005 10:02      Profile for TheMoMan         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's time to highjack this thread or is it. What is it that caused her to steal her own video, is she that so into herself? Speaking of Oral skills, over heard at a biker campout, young rearseat lass "what do you do when he comes, spit it out or swallow?" Older asphalt Lady "that depends on how much you want those new riding leathers".

--------------------
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

Benjamin Franklin,

Posts: 5855 | From: Just South of the Huron National Forest, in the water shed of the Rifle River | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged
LordGilman
Newbie Larva
Member # 2213

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted February 07, 2005 15:51      Profile for LordGilman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://snltranscripts.jt.org/

The wonders of the internets. This site has got a ton of transcripts up of old and new SNL shows.

--------------------

MTB Babe
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 2297

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted February 08, 2005 08:05      Profile for MTB Babe   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh wow I can take this opportunity to share a momentous occasion that occurred to me recently:
For the last few years, I have been hoping beyond hope that SNL would release a 'Best of Christopher Walken' DVD. I LOVE Christopher Walken in all of his creepiness, and he is The Funniest guest to ever grace SNL. I have sent many an email to the SNL people telling them they need to produce this monumental DVD...and 2 weeks ago, as I was wandering aimlessly at the movie rental place, a beam of light from heaven lead me to it: a Best of Christpher Walken on SNL DVD.
I can die now. [crazy] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
Samir: No one in this country can ever pronounce my name right. It's not that hard: Na-ee-ana-jaad. Nayanajaad.
Michael Bolton: Yeah, well at least your name isn't Michael Bolton.

Posts: 1003 | From: State College, PA, USA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2018 Geek Culture