homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums!

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums!   » Love!   » Girls, Girls, Girls!   » What do geek guys look for in a woman? (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 

Author Topic: What do geek guys look for in a woman?
zesovietrussian
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 1177

Icon 1 posted November 28, 2006 11:24      Profile for zesovietrussian     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Demosthenes:
quote:
Originally posted by zesovietrussian:
Now, this is quite a sight to behold - someone anxiously waiting to eat a sandwich made out of his own testicles

It's almost making me think he's into this. [Eek!]
Being into something implies at least some sort of repetition, and I don't quite see how anybody can have more than one sandwich made out of his own testicles. Well, unless he happens to be suffering from polytesticularity (yeah, I made that up.)
Posts: 1095 | From: Boston | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
GrumpySteen

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan
Member # 170

Icon 1 posted November 28, 2006 11:31      Profile for GrumpySteen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
zesovietrussian wrote:
Well, unless he happens to be suffering from polytesticularity (yeah, I made that up.)

You mean you only have one? [Confused]

Wait, on second thought, I don't want to know.

--------------------
Worst. Celibate. Ever.

Posts: 6364 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
zesovietrussian
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 1177

Icon 1 posted November 28, 2006 11:32      Profile for zesovietrussian     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Steen:
zesovietrussian wrote:
Well, unless he happens to be suffering from polytesticularity (yeah, I made that up.)

You mean you only have one? [Confused]

Wait, on second thought, I don't want to know.

Didn't you see Xanthine's post? You need to use both, otherwise it's not really a sandwich [Smile]
garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 28, 2006 11:52      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nuts to you.

--------------------
I don't know what I was thinking... it seemed like a good idea at the time.

Posts: 3753 | From: Pluto, no matter what you call it, is still my home. | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
GrumpySteen

Member # 170

Icon 1 posted November 28, 2006 12:03      Profile for GrumpySteen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
zesovietrussian wrote:
Didn't you see Xanthine's post? You need to use both, otherwise it's not really a sandwich [Smile]

It's two pieces of bread that are required to meet the legal definition of a sandwich. A single testicle could be used, although you'd have to slice it thinly and the bread to filling ratio might not be what you'd like.

Then again, I think I'd prefer just plain toast, m'self.

--------------------
Worst. Celibate. Ever.

Black Widow
Uber Geek
Member # 3046

Icon 1 posted November 28, 2006 13:25      Profile for Black Widow     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Steen:
It's two pieces of bread that are required to meet the legal definition of a sandwich. A single testicle could be used, although you'd have to slice it thinly and the bread to filling ratio might not be what you'd like.

You could just pound it flat like a round steak . . . [Eek!]
Posts: 931 | From: Missouri | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged
zesovietrussian
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 1177

Icon 1 posted November 28, 2006 13:51      Profile for zesovietrussian     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think she meant the subject of our discussion is the bread, hence the need for both [evil]
GrumpySteen

Member # 170

Icon 1 posted November 28, 2006 14:16      Profile for GrumpySteen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think she was referring to the legal precedent for how many slices of bread it takes to make a sandwich.

--------------------
Worst. Celibate. Ever.

Xanthine

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 736

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 28, 2006 14:23      Profile for Xanthine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think Steen has it right. Though Demo might have better luck using pita. But then it's not a testicle sandwich, it's a testicle pita.

--------------------
And it's one, two, three / On the wrong side of the lee / What were you meant for? / What were you meant for?
- The Decemberists

Posts: 7670 | From: the lab | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
zesovietrussian
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 1177

Icon 1 posted November 28, 2006 15:55      Profile for zesovietrussian     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rib cage would also make a wonderful pita - there plenty of room for the fillings, and the meat is already there, all you have to do is add some veggies and dressing [Smile]
Demosthenes
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 530

Icon 1 posted November 29, 2006 07:16      Profile for Demosthenes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Xanthine:
I think Steen has it right. Though Demo might have better luck using pita. But then it's not a testicle sandwich, it's a testicle pita.

How about a testicle bagelwich? I'll just add some capers and pretend it's whitefish. [Big Grin]
garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 29, 2006 08:06      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a curious place this turns out to be. The thread topic: "What do geek guys look for in a woman?" morphs into a discussion of testicles as food. [shake head]

All your ball belong to us. [Wink]

--------------------

Posts: 3753 | From: Pluto, no matter what you call it, is still my home. | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
Xanthine

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 736

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 29, 2006 11:04      Profile for Xanthine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Demo, maybe, since this sandwich is for newfie,we should just ask him how he wants his balls prepared.

--------------------
And it's one, two, three / On the wrong side of the lee / What were you meant for? / What were you meant for?
- The Decemberists

Posts: 7670 | From: the lab | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
Black Widow
Uber Geek
Member # 3046

Icon 1 posted November 29, 2006 11:55      Profile for Black Widow     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
quantumfluff
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 450

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 30, 2006 08:03      Profile for quantumfluff     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All I have to say is TestyFesty
Posts: 2905 | From: 5 to 15 meters above sea level | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged
Black Widow
Uber Geek
Member # 3046

Icon 1 posted November 30, 2006 08:09      Profile for Black Widow     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by quantumfluff:
All I have to say is TestyFesty

I know where I'm going next September! [crazy]
boo
Highlie
Member # 5991

Icon 1 posted December 15, 2006 19:00      Profile for boo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Roll Eyes]
Posts: 775 | From: us of a | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged
Tiroth
Geek-in-Training
Member # 8543

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted May 25, 2007 18:35      Profile for Tiroth   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
People who are immortal, like me.

-Tiroth

--------------------
Life is neither a good nor an evil; it is simply the place where good and evil exist.

-Seneca

Posts: 35 | From: Death Valley | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged
garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted May 25, 2007 18:57      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And just WHO could blame you, T.?

--------------------

LemonSmuggler
Geek
Member # 7701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted May 29, 2007 00:30      Profile for LemonSmuggler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So...from this side trip of the main topic we can assume that geek guys want a woman with...no, no, no, no...I don't think I'll even go there.

Yet. [Wink]

--------------------
Oy to the vey.

Posts: 182 | From: My pillow/blanket fort that kicks your forts bum | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged
GrumpySteen

Member # 170

Icon 1 posted May 29, 2007 00:42      Profile for GrumpySteen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LemonSmuggler wrote:
So...from this side trip of the main topic we can assume that geek guys want a woman with...

cooking skills [Big Grin]

--------------------
Worst. Celibate. Ever.

boo
Highlie
Member # 5991

Icon 1 posted May 29, 2007 15:51      Profile for boo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is that what the kids are calling it these days?
Posts: 775 | From: us of a | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged
garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted May 29, 2007 16:11      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A rose by any other name, is still a rose.

So no matter what they call it, boo, the boys today are still looking for a girl with her own XBox 360°.

--------------------

GrumpySteen

Member # 170

Icon 10 posted May 29, 2007 16:26      Profile for GrumpySteen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
garlicguy wrote:
So no matter what they call it, boo, the boys today are still looking for a girl with her own XBox 360°.

Some of us would prefer a girl with her own Wii.

--------------------
Worst. Celibate. Ever.

garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted May 29, 2007 16:29      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And still others would settle for having access to her PlayStation.

--------------------

All times are Eastern Time
This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2018 Geek Culture