homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums!

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums!   » Love!   » All about Love!   » Wanted: Your opinions! (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4 

Author Topic: Wanted: Your opinions!
dragon34
Geek
Member # 997

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted April 16, 2006 13:55      Profile for dragon34     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations! [Applause] You guys do look happy, which is awesome. Great news [Smile] Hm, I've been engaged for over a year now and I haven't even seriously *looked* at dresses yet. Once a procrastinator, always a procrastinator.

/looks at dress patterns

Posts: 146 | From: Central PA | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Gromit801
Newbie Larva
Member # 5063

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted April 17, 2006 15:56      Profile for Gromit801     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heck, we had a Handfasting ceremony on a nude beach. Why waste money on something you'll wear once, and then resign to the back of your closet for the rest fo eternity?

--------------------
"I love deadlines. I love the 'whooshing' sound they make when they go by." - Doug Adams

Posts: 8 | From: Manteca, CA | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged
YaYawoman

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 4505

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 18, 2006 09:23      Profile for YaYawoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi rhonnie

You both look very happy in those pictures. Congratulations.

What kind of lanterns are you considering? Do you remember those punched metal craft projects in elementary school?

Can you find some nice metal and have a lantern-making party? Some sodas, some nice finger foods, friends all hanging out kibbitzing and at the end of it all nice lanterns for the wedding.

Posts: 766 | From: virginia | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged
Rhonwyyn

Solid Gold SuperFan!
Member # 2854

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 18, 2006 18:10      Profile for Rhonwyyn   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good idea, Yaya, but I was hoping to use glass-paned lanterns, not tin-punched lanterns. Still, I'll keep that in mind just in case I can't find what I want. If push comes to shove, I'll just have my sisters (my bridesmaids), carry big taper-type candles with decorations around their bases.

--------------------
Change the way you SEE, not the way you LOOK!

Posts: 3851 | From: Lancaster, PA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time
This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2018 Geek Culture