homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums!

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums!   » Love!   » All about Love!   » here's a situation... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: here's a situation...
cheryl
Mini Geek
Member # 4566

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 27, 2006 00:39      Profile for cheryl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
maybe its not THAT uncommon, but still it is a bit bizarre. you sound as though your doing well so te best of luck. [Big Grin]

--------------------
dont bother running, you'll only die tired!

Posts: 65 | From: 3rd planet from the sun | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged
Dr Watson
Mini Geek
Member # 4307

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted March 27, 2006 14:11      Profile for Dr Watson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by zesovietrussian:
quote:
Originally posted by Dr Watson:
Is this a common scenario?

This is pretty damn uncommon, if you ask me. The common scenario would've been along the lines of "get away from me, you fridge-obsessed freak!" followed by a quick kick in the nads. [evil]
lmao! yea Well, since this thread is already here, I'll post if anything good happens, so till then...

--------------------
Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast.

Thorned0Fortress
Geek
Member # 4435

Icon 3 posted March 27, 2006 15:00      Profile for Thorned0Fortress   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think that it is great to be "as friends" for now. That way , you don't have the stress of a first date.
Maybe at the right time you could pop a smooch, and see what happens !

Posts: 235 | From: texas | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged
Maggs
Geek
Member # 4682

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 13, 2006 16:10      Profile for Maggs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Thorned0Fortress:

Maybe at the right time you could pop a smooch, and see what happens !

Reminds me of the Smurfs, Papa Smooch [Wink]

The key is don't turn blue, whatever you do [Razz]

Posts: 193 | From: NYC | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged
Dr Watson
Mini Geek
Member # 4307

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted April 29, 2006 00:04      Profile for Dr Watson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unfortunately this isn't going in a good direction. She backed out of my 2nd prom claiming the cause was a planned college visit. I actually believed that and said it was ok. But then I realize that she was definately planning to do a training program, in Venturing, with another guy. (Who I've despised for the past 8 years of my life... makes matters worse imo) This program is this weekend. And so is my prom, that I'm obviously not going to... Damn this sucks, too many times it's the same old thing- I start to really like/trust someone, and I get sand thrown in my face. Sry, not meaning to vent here, just concluding this thread. [blush] I have no idea what to say to her next time we meet lol
Rhonwyyn

Solid Gold SuperFan!
Member # 2854

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 29, 2006 00:44      Profile for Rhonwyyn   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd love to tell that girl she did a classless thing. She agreed to go to prom with you, I'm sure you spent money on tickets and a tux and flowers, so for her to back out at the last minute is in EXTREMELY poor taste. A lady ALWAYS keeps her word (or else has a superbly good excuse and a suggestion for how to make it up to you.)

I'd shake the dust off my sandals and move on if I were you.

--------------------
Change the way you SEE, not the way you LOOK!

Posts: 3851 | From: Lancaster, PA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged
Dr Watson
Mini Geek
Member # 4307

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted April 29, 2006 20:08      Profile for Dr Watson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I definately agree with the moving on. Fortunately, I was told a few weeks back about the college visit, so no money lost. I didn't realize that I made it sound like I just found out, sry. I could have found another date, maybe, but as a geek guy, it's easier said than done. Sometimes you've gotta say oh well. Thanks for the advice!

--------------------
Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast.

All times are Eastern Time
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2018 Geek Culture