homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Politics/Religion/Current Affairs   » Canadian Finance Minister Caught Taking Illegal Bribe Kickbacks! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Canadian Finance Minister Caught Taking Illegal Bribe Kickbacks!
johhny saigon
Newbie Larva
Member # 30367

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted January 31, 2010 15:25      Profile for johhny saigon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
... this is no hoax. this is real. the evidence is attached to this post ...

... the corrupt british columbia government is a fascist regime infested with crooks top to bottom. i have concrete, tangible evidence that proves bc's finance minister has participated in an illegal kickback scheme in which the minister receives cash payoffs from the accounting/consulting firm pricewaterhousecoopers inc. (pwc) when pwc is appointed to oversee third-party assets by the supreme court of british columbia ...

... see the evidence HERE

... the government of british columbia is sacked ...

Posts: 8 | From: Making Luv To A Gin 'N' Tonic In A Bar In Hell | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged
Grummash

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 4289

Icon 1 posted January 31, 2010 16:48      Profile for Grummash     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear johnny

The issue of (possible) corruption in BC appears to have been subject to legal process for some six years now.

What is it, exactly. that your rant adds to the debate?

Please refrain from posting further in Geek Culture unless you have something worthwhile to say.

--------------------
...and yet, across the gulf of space, minds immeasurably superior to ours regarded this earth with envious eyes...

Posts: 2335 | From: Lancashire,UK | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 31, 2010 18:18      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very funny.

I assume a cheque payable to "Minister of Finance" is like the cheques I used to write 4 times a year payable to "Commissioner of Taxation" here in oz, i.e. a cheque payable to the department that person runs.

Only a class-A moron would ask for bribe cheques to be paid in that manner, and it would take another class-A moron to send a letter on company letterhead detailing the payment.

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Posts: 10680 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
macmcseboy

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 1232

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 31, 2010 19:55      Profile for macmcseboy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear callum houston AKA johhny saigon..... As a resident of BC and Geek Culture, THIS NOT A PLACE TO PROMOTE YOUR SITE.

Yes the Campbell Government is full of dirty rotten scoundrels, but this is not the venue to spam. You make a poor representative of BC. Shame on you...

--------------------
Live long and prosper.

Posts: 1139 | From: Victoria BC... | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
TheMoMan
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 1659

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 01, 2010 05:40      Profile for TheMoMan         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
____ johhny, You think an elected office holder took a bribe, what a revelation, stop the presses, we have a HeadLine. When did you start paying attention????

--------------------
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

Benjamin Franklin,

Posts: 5848 | From: Just South of the Huron National Forest, in the water shed of the Rifle River | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged
GrumpySteen

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan
Member # 170

Icon 1 posted February 01, 2010 12:54      Profile for GrumpySteen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just so you all know, all bribes to me from this point on must be submitted to PricewaterhouseCoopers because it's just common sense to use one of the largest financial auditing and accounting firms on the planet for something that I want to hide.

--------------------
Worst. Celibate. Ever.

Posts: 6364 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
johhny saigon
Newbie Larva
Member # 30367

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted February 01, 2010 14:23      Profile for johhny saigon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Famous Druid:
Very funny.

I assume a cheque payable to "Minister of Finance" is like the cheques I used to write 4 times a year payable to "Commissioner of Taxation" here in oz, i.e. a cheque payable to the department that person runs.

Only a class-A moron would ask for bribe cheques to be paid in that manner, and it would take another class-A moron to send a letter on company letterhead detailing the payment.

... thanks for your interest in this debacle ...

... so tell me, in oz do you remit taxes to your government by renaming them "capital and taxable dividends" and then send them to a sleazebag mob attorney (aka a barmuda mafia bagman) who represents neither you nor the government for payment? no? neither do we here in canada! that's why the document i posted is proof of theft, money laundering and influence peddling ...

... the government of canada has fallen hard ...

Posts: 8 | From: Making Luv To A Gin 'N' Tonic In A Bar In Hell | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 01, 2010 19:17      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by johhny saigon:
... so tell me, in oz do you remit taxes to your government by renaming them "capital and taxable dividends" and then send them to a sleazebag mob attorney (aka a barmuda mafia bagman) who represents neither you nor the government for payment? no? neither do we here in canada! that's why the document i posted is proof of theft, money laundering and influence peddling ...

I dunno, I've never been bankrupt, I have no idea what the court-appointed administrators do with the money in that case.

I wouldn't be at all surprised to find that the government ran some kind of trust account where bankrupt company money is parked while the administrators work out what to do with it, just as they do with the assets of people who die without a will or obvious heirs.

Sorry pal, but I'm just not seeing anything incriminating in that letter, on the contrary, there are several things I'd be surprised to see in a dodgy transaction.

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

johhny saigon
Newbie Larva
Member # 30367

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted February 02, 2010 14:04      Profile for johhny saigon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I dunno, I've never been bankrupt, I have no idea what the court-appointed administrators do with the money in that case.
... your logic is about as bankrupt as it gets friend. and if you have no idea what court-appointed administrators do why are you even wasting our time with your ignorance?

... want more proof of widespread government corruption in british columbia? check out this link HERE ...

Callipygous
Member # 2071

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 02, 2010 15:33      Profile for Callipygous     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The trouble with what I have to say Johnny/Callum is that I guess your schizoid delusions will only regard it as further proof of extent of the conspiracy against you.

Nonetheless I might as well go ahead. On the assumption that you are the author of this web site and that it is not some weird ironic post-modern joke, you are a sick man, who needs to get professional help right now before you do yourself harm.

Good luck.

--------------------
"Knowledge is Power. France is Bacon" - Milton

Posts: 2922 | From: Brighton - UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
TheMoMan
Member # 1659

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 03, 2010 04:15      Profile for TheMoMan         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
____ Hold on folks, we need this guy ever sinse CP and ASM have stopped posting, who is left for flame bait??

DON'T RUN HIM OFF.

WE NEED THE INTERTAINMENT.

--------------------
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

Benjamin Franklin,

Posts: 5848 | From: Just South of the Huron National Forest, in the water shed of the Rifle River | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged
johhny saigon
Newbie Larva
Member # 30367

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted February 03, 2010 14:24      Profile for johhny saigon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Callipygous:
The trouble with what I have to say Johnny/Callum is that I guess your schizoid delusions will only regard it as further proof of extent of the conspiracy against you.

Nonetheless I might as well go ahead. On the assumption that you are the author of this web site and that it is not some weird ironic post-modern joke, you are a sick man, who needs to get professional help right now before you do yourself harm.

Good luck.

... please explain how posting in the geek culture forums makes me a "schizoid" and "a sick man"? my, hasn't this discussion degenerated into rude incivility ...

... attacking me with personal insults doesn't change the facts of the shocking evidence i've posted which shows the filthy government of british columbia engaging in the lowest, most disgusting forms of criminal misbehavior possible. the government misconduct i've reported is reprehensible and it must be denounced ...

... see even more appalling evidence of open criminal warfare from the government of british columbia HERE

... the government of british columbia is busted for war crimes ...

The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 03, 2010 17:09      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Further proof of the conspiracy can be found here

--------------------

GrumpySteen

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan
Member # 170

Icon 1 posted February 03, 2010 18:22      Profile for GrumpySteen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
johhny saigon:
please explain how posting in the geek culture forums makes me a "schizoid" and "a sick man"?

You're claiming that the entire government of British Columbia is colluding to do little more than annoy you. Paranoid schizophrenia sounds about right.

The entire government isn't colluding against you. You just aren't that important and nobody with the resources that you claim are being used against you would waste them on the penny-ante BS that you so idiotically describe as 'warfare'.

You don't need help fighting a conspiracy. You need help facing your paranoid delusions. Until you find it, your life is gonna keep sucking and you'll find little sympathy from others for your imaginary causes.

--------------------
Worst. Celibate. Ever.

Posts: 6364 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
TheMoMan
Member # 1659

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 04, 2010 03:47      Profile for TheMoMan         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
________ johhny saigon, Well, Well, Well. I had at one time property I rented to a couple to live in. They became insolvent. The Bankruptcy Court took Control of their assets, Took their bank accounts and his payroll checks. Because they were renting from me, I became a protected provider. Each month the Bankruptcy Court issued me a check for their rent, until they became solvent again, I could not evict them, with out permission by the Court. As soon as the Court was out of the picture they sued me for the rents paid to me during their protected status, they did not win but I had to retain consol to protect my self.

____ So until you know how receivership and bankruptcy work don't sweat the small stuff.

--------------------

Benjamin Franklin,

johhny saigon
Newbie Larva
Member # 30367

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted February 04, 2010 16:15      Profile for johhny saigon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TheMoMan:
________ johhny saigon, Well, Well, Well. I had at one time property I rented to a couple to live in. They became insolvent. The Bankruptcy Court took Control of their assets, Took their bank accounts and his payroll checks. Because they were renting from me, I became a protected provider. Each month the Bankruptcy Court issued me a check for their rent, until they became solvent again, I could not evict them, with out permission by the Court. As soon as the Court was out of the picture they sued me for the rents paid to me during their protected status, they did not win but I had to retain consol to protect my self.

____ So until you know how receivership and bankruptcy work don't sweat the small stuff.

... fascinating story about how you took advantage of some people down on their luck. such a nice person. you write like a geek ...

... however i have no idea what you're talking about. what do a series of criminal bribery payoffs to british columbia's minister of finance from pricewaterhousecoopers via a notorious underworld mob gangster have to do with -- BANKRUPTCY PROCEEDINGS??? are you sane? pwc's illegal kickbacks to the british columbia finance minister ARE NOT pursuant to a bankruptcy matter. lying only destroys your credibility in a discussion ...

... wake up! am i not getting through here? maybe your government smells as sweet as the sweetest roses where you live but the corrupt government of british columbia is as rotten as rancid pig excrement and it needs to be kicked out fast!!!

... the government of canada is total roadkill. it's lying face down in the gutter with its head blown clear off its shoulders ...

SOME LIKE IT BRUTAL

TheMoMan
Member # 1659

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 04, 2010 16:57      Profile for TheMoMan         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
____ Do You Have Any Idea What Receivership MEANS??

____ Take some law classes you moron.

--------------------

Benjamin Franklin,

macmcseboy

Member # 1232

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 04, 2010 17:07      Profile for macmcseboy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Leave it to some wingnut in Powell River to really burn my asteroids...

As stated before... Please refrain from promoting your website, for a cause that has no meaning here...

I am really sick and tired of reading this thread that really should be locked...

You already know my verdict on both the BC and the so-called Conservative government. Both Useless and corrupt. Did I mention the frakking Olympics are about to drown your misery of a quest to start an insurrection into the background noise of the universe.

go away.

--------------------
Live long and prosper.

Posts: 1139 | From: Victoria BC... | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
johhny saigon
Newbie Larva
Member # 30367

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted February 04, 2010 17:26      Profile for johhny saigon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TheMoMan:
____ Do You Have Any Idea What Receivership MEANS??

... sure do. and receivership is not the same thing as bankruptcy. somebody else brought up bankruptcy proceedings in this thread, not me. the pwc bribe payoffs to the crown are not pursuant to a bankruptcy matter. get your facts straight. you're confused. so sad ...

... the government of canada is sacked and dead ...

SOME LIKE IT BRUTAL

TheMoMan
Member # 1659

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 04, 2010 18:01      Profile for TheMoMan         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
____ http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/493401/receivership

____ http://www.investopedia.com/terms/r/receivership.asp

____ http://www.investorwords.com/4084/receivership.html

____ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Receivership

____ http://www.answers.com/topic/receivership

____ Class Dismissed!!

--------------------

Benjamin Franklin,

The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 04, 2010 18:19      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's been a long, cold Winter in Canada. [ohwell] [tired]

--------------------

drunkennewfiemidget
Member # 2814

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 06, 2010 08:24      Profile for drunkennewfiemidget     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, it hasn't. While the rest of the US (and as far south as Louisiana) are getting hosed by snow and horrible winter weather, it's cold here, but been mostly sunny, and we haven't received enough snow to shovel our driveways ONCE this year.
Posts: 4897 | From: Cambridge, ON, Canada | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 06, 2010 14:28      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by drunkennewfiemidget:
While the rest of the US

The rest of the US?

Have I missed some important news from North America?

--------------------

TheMoMan
Member # 1659

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 08, 2010 15:04      Profile for TheMoMan         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
____ TFD, None that I know of, CONUS is still CONUS and Canada is still Canada.

____ Me thinks that, johhny saigon owned one of those companies that ended up in Recievership...

--------------------

Benjamin Franklin,

Xanthine

Member # 736

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 08, 2010 18:41      Profile for Xanthine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Famous Druid:
It's been a long, cold Winter in Canada. [ohwell] [tired]

BC's PacNW. Winters don't get thatcold up there. But it is dark and cloudy and that can make people a bit demented.

--------------------
And it's one, two, three / On the wrong side of the lee / What were you meant for? / What were you meant for?
- The Decemberists

Posts: 7670 | From: the lab | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2015 Geek Culture