homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Politics/Religion/Current Affairs   » You have got to be kidding me!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: You have got to be kidding me!!
TheMoMan
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 1659

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 22, 2009 07:01      Profile for TheMoMan         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You have got to be kidding me

http://www.wtop.com/?nid=25&sid=1790464

http://www.myfoxdc.com/dpp/news/local/101909_man_caught_making_coffee_naked_faces_charges

http://www.newstin.com/rel/us/en-010-019339032

--------------------
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

Benjamin Franklin,

Posts: 5848 | From: Just South of the Huron National Forest, in the water shed of the Rifle River | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 22, 2009 13:16      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The story's from Springfield.
Chief Wiggum must have been feeling over-zealous that day.

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Posts: 10680 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Mr. Geek 2U
Alpha Geek
Member # 28663

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 22, 2009 21:31      Profile for Mr. Geek 2U     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My, oh my, oh my! Mr. Mo Man!

I can not believe it myself.

This man was making hot coffee naked?

I sure hope he did not spill. That would hurt a lot!

That reminds me, Me and Mrs. Geek 2Me are boiling bratwurst on the grill this weekend. Anybody want to join us?

Just don't be naked. We don't want to boil the wrong thing!

Have a great day!

Mr. Geek 2U!

--------------------
My friends call me Skippy

Posts: 260 | From: Kalamazoo | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged
TheMoMan
Member # 1659

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 23, 2009 02:22      Profile for TheMoMan         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

____ I waited to post my view on this:

1: She looked at his package and found it disgusting.

2: Her son had noticed her looking and had compared the man to daddy.

3: She really is a closet voyeur and is disgusted with herself.

A: Really she was trespassing and peeping why wasn't she charged?

--------------------
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

Benjamin Franklin,

Posts: 5848 | From: Just South of the Huron National Forest, in the water shed of the Rifle River | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged
TheMoMan
Member # 1659

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 26, 2009 01:09      Profile for TheMoMan         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

____ I have got to get some of the water from that town!!

http://www.myfoxdc.com/dpp/news/local/101909_man_caught_making_coffee_naked_faces_charges

____ Hey was ASM from there?

--------------------

Benjamin Franklin,

Mr. Geek 2U
Alpha Geek
Member # 28663

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 26, 2009 16:34      Profile for Mr. Geek 2U     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Mr. Mo-Man.

This is sure an absurd story you and posted, yes-siree! I have followed it since you posted.

The woman is the wife of a police officer. Surprised? Ha!-Ha!-Ha!

Five police arresting one naked man seems like the donut store was left without police protection. Oh My!

Today I read a Q&A with a defense attorney from the area. Here is part of the interview. It starts with the law:

Every person who intentionally makes an obscene display or exposure of his person, or the private parts thereof, in any public place, or in any place where others are present, or procures another to so expose himself, shall be guilty of a Class 1 misdemeanor. No person shall be deemed to be in violation of this section for breastfeeding a child in any public place or any place where others are present.

Bala Cynwyd, Pa.: Are the prosecutors likely to prevail in their case?

Atchuthan Sriskandarajah: Based on the facts known so far, in my opinion, not likely. Unless the prosecutor can show he did something obscene per the statute, this is not a very strong case since he was inside his house.

Here is the link:

COPS SURE ABUSE THEIR POWER SOMETIMES

No offence to Police! I respect them very much, I do.

But I must say if your son sees a naked man in the naked man's house and shouts, "Mommy, that man's pee-pee is lot's bigger than Daddies!" well you don't arrest the man!

Now the whole world knows that poor policeman has a little pee-pee!

Ha! Ha! I think that is funny!

It's like the old joke says. If you have a big pee-pee you don't need a big gun!

What do you think?

Mr. Geek 2U!

--------------------
My friends call me Skippy

Posts: 260 | From: Kalamazoo | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2015 Geek Culture