homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Politics/Religion/Current Affairs   » (insert Deity of choice) Help My Country

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: (insert Deity of choice) Help My Country
Mister Boo

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 1419

Member Rated:
Icon 4 posted September 03, 2008 19:47      Profile for Mister Boo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Watching Guliani's keynote speech and watching the loser from Alaska speak make me ashamed to be from a country that can assemble that many people with I.Q.s less than 75 in one room. (Not counting the rest of the registered republicans in the US). I am just disgusted with the whole "drill baby drill" chant going on during the keynote. Hey Snaggy, is there room at GC HQ for all us defectors when the time comes????
Posts: 314 | From: Naugatuck, CT | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Snaggy

Sir Snaggalot!
Member # 123

Member Rated:
Icon 3 posted September 03, 2008 21:08      Profile for Snaggy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mister Boo, I feel your pain, and you all are most welcome in our country if it comes to that...

...but for <insert deity/expletive/pet's name of your choice> sake, please USA, please, please, elect Obama. The world will be heartbroken if you don't.

drill baby drill? So that is what they were chanting?... OMFG. [shake head]

Posts: 7804 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
snupy
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 1211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 04, 2008 16:15      Profile for snupy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, Mister Boo!!! You can always move to England. [Wink]

--------------------
"I just ordered an extra-long straw to avoid accidentally doing a sit-up"-Jay, Modern Family

Posts: 4269 | From: UK, via Chicago | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Colonel Panic
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 1200

Icon 1 posted September 04, 2008 16:44      Profile for Colonel Panic         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If it is any comfort, after the speeches last night the Obama campaign took in over $8-million in contributions.

Also after hearing the speeches, Wall Street took a terrible tumble -- apparently they didn't hear anything that gave them any comfort, either.

CP

--------------------
Free! Free at last!

Posts: 1809 | From: Glacier Melt, USA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
zorgon
Assimilated
Member # 546

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted September 05, 2008 09:34      Profile for zorgon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wonder if there's a "Right of Return" written into the Norge or Eire constitutions as it is in Israel's ...
Posts: 384 | From: Beautiful Uptown Goleta | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2014 Geek Culture® All Rights Reserved.