homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums!

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums!   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Politics/Religion/Current Affairs   » Unknown ancient(sacred)geometry (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6 

Author Topic: Unknown ancient(sacred)geometry
garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 31, 2007 12:34      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Extra-strong, somewhat-hyphenated, monkey-shit-flavored coffee-on-a-schtick,eh?

--------------------
I don't know what I was thinking... it seemed like a good idea at the time.

Posts: 3752 | From: Pluto, no matter what you call it, is still my home. | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
Serenak

Member # 2950

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 31, 2007 13:34      Profile for Serenak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Roger Irrelevant... "He's completely Hatstand... " [Big Grin]

And if I want to go stare at strange "curves" on a computer monitor in the dark in the dead of night... well there are plenty of sites that cater to that "adult" desire...

[Eek!]

--------------------
"So if you want my address - it's No. 1 at the end of the bar, where I sit with the broken angels, clutching at straws and nursing my scars..."

Posts: 1938 | From: Suffolk England | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
andymonk
Geek Larva
Member # 9209

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 01, 2007 18:15      Profile for andymonk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance. [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 29 | From: orkney | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged
GrumpySteen

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan
Member # 170

Icon 1 posted September 01, 2007 19:21      Profile for GrumpySteen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by andymonk:
Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance. [Roll Eyes]

We all looked at your links back when you first started posting, which is why there are so many spirograph jokes being made at your expense. I do have to chuckle at the fact that you didn't consider that or ask if we'd read on the subject before condemning us for ingorance.

Why do I imagine the irony is lost on you?

--------------------
Worst. Celibate. Ever.

Posts: 6364 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
andymonk
Geek Larva
Member # 9209

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 02, 2007 17:16      Profile for andymonk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is it more than a coincidence that the vortex lattice mirrors the complete flower of life? http://jilawww.colorado.edu/research/modelsystems.html
Grummash

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 4289

Icon 1 posted October 02, 2007 21:54      Profile for Grummash     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
EDIT - Post deleted. I replied without thinking. Sorry.

--------------------
...and yet, across the gulf of space, minds immeasurably superior to ours regarded this earth with envious eyes...

Posts: 2335 | From: Lancashire,UK | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
ScholasticSpastic
Highlie
Member # 6919

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 03, 2007 17:21      Profile for ScholasticSpastic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy crap, andymonk! You're still talking about THAT???? Haven't you figured out yet that you can see even cooler stuff if you go without sleep for 24 hrs and then rub your eyes really hard? Honest, it's true. And, if you stay up for 72 hrs it significantly increases the odds that you'll hear the voice of God!!! No shit! It worked for me, so it must be true! And I don't even believe in God, so the power of the secret flower of sleep deprivation must truly trump your silly spirograph drawing.

Jeez, I wander off for a few months and come back to find the same steaming pile of shit right where I last saw it.... Who's got the scooping duty here? Don't give me that smelt it, dealt it hooey, either. Just give andymonk the shovel and plastic bag and let's be done.

--------------------
"As in repeating a well-known song, so in instincts, one action follows another by a sort of rhythm; if a person be interrupted in a song, or in repeating anything by rote, he is generally forced to go back to recover the habitual train of thought..." (Darwin, The Origin of Species)

Posts: 540 | From: Vernal, UT | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged
GrumpySteen

Member # 170

Icon 1 posted October 03, 2007 18:22      Profile for GrumpySteen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ScholasticSpastic:
Nice to see you're still about and welcome back (assuming this isn't a one-post deal prior to you being gone for a few more months).

--------------------
Worst. Celibate. Ever.

andymonk
Geek Larva
Member # 9209

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted October 08, 2007 08:10      Profile for andymonk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The complete ancient flower of life is the template. http://news.softpedia.com/news/New-Form-of-Matter-Discovered-Part-Laser-Part-Superconductor-55150.shtml
DoctorWho

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 392

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 08, 2007 10:58      Profile for DoctorWho     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Andymonk I have found a secret message here about the sacred geometry.

--------------------
Laughter is like changing a baby's diapers. It doesn't solve anything but it sure improves the situation. Leo F. Buscaglia

Posts: 1694 | From: The TARDIS | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
spungo
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 1089

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 09, 2007 09:03      Profile for spungo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Serenak:
Roger Irrelevant... "He's completely Hatstand... " [Big Grin]

Yay for Viz! [Big Grin]

I model meself on Norbert Colon -- he's tight as a gnat's chuff!

--------------------
Shameless plug. (Please forgive me.)

Posts: 6530 | From: Noba Scoba | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
andymonk
Geek Larva
Member # 9209

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted October 13, 2007 10:31      Profile for andymonk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by CrawGator:

Close to where i live there is a small village which has a name that discribes you perfectly. http://www.carbolicsmokeball.com/images/300/91346.jpg [Big Grin]
Sxeptomaniac

Member # 3698

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 13, 2007 12:13      Profile for Sxeptomaniac   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was bored one day and decided to see how other forums respond to your spam. I see you even cut-and-paste the exact same insults across various forums. If you're going to use the exact same insult over and over, you could at least make sure it's halfway clever to begin with.

--------------------
Let's pray that the human race never escapes from Earth to spread its iniquity elsewhere. - C. S. Lewis

Posts: 1590 | From: Fresno, CA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged
hal9000
Geek
Member # 9896

Icon 4 posted October 13, 2007 14:52      Profile for hal9000   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK my brain hurts....

--------------------
P.E.B.K.A.C. if you can fix this, you can fix anything.

Posts: 183 | From: VA under a bridge living in a van. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged
andymonk
Geek Larva
Member # 9209

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted October 28, 2007 17:14      Profile for andymonk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Someones taken notice. [Smile] http://www.world-mysteries.com/sar_sage1.htm
Grummash

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 4289

Icon 1 posted October 29, 2007 12:23      Profile for Grummash     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That should be "Someone's".... [Wink]

--------------------
...and yet, across the gulf of space, minds immeasurably superior to ours regarded this earth with envious eyes...

Posts: 2335 | From: Lancashire,UK | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
DoctorWho

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 392

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 29, 2007 14:47      Profile for DoctorWho     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by andymonk:
quote:
Originally posted by CrawGator:

Close to where i live there is a small village which has a name that discribes you perfectly. http://www.carbolicsmokeball.com/images/300/91346.jpg [Big Grin]
[Roll Eyes] [shake head] big deal [shake head] [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Laughter is like changing a baby's diapers. It doesn't solve anything but it sure improves the situation. Leo F. Buscaglia

Posts: 1694 | From: The TARDIS | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
andymonk
Geek Larva
Member # 9209

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted November 16, 2007 13:41      Profile for andymonk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unified field theory.....If you get time,watch this video. I believe Nassim is speaking about the complete flower of life,without realising it. http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-9193360585636707299&q=Nassim+Haramein&total=6&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=1
GrumpySteen

Member # 170

Icon 1 posted November 16, 2007 17:08      Profile for GrumpySteen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You spooged your pants when you saw that diagram, didn't you [Razz]

--------------------
Worst. Celibate. Ever.

andymonk
Geek Larva
Member # 9209

Member Rated:
Icon 3 posted November 17, 2007 13:46      Profile for andymonk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Albert Einstein -"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed."
password
Geek
Member # 12442

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 18, 2007 19:29      Profile for password   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
any of you ever hear about the E8 lattice? it pretty much describes what ur all talking about only more. just search it on youtube
HalfVast

Member # 3187

Icon 1 posted November 18, 2007 19:51      Profile for HalfVast     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
any of you ever hear about the E8 lattice? it pretty much describes what ur all talking about only more. just search it on youtube
Headdesk
Posts: 796 | From: In the mitten around the abductor pollicis brevis. | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
password
Geek
Member # 12442

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 18, 2007 19:55      Profile for password   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sorry but i dont know what headdesk means (im a total n00b sometimes) could you please explain (or not) anyway i did some looking and there is already a thread on the e8 lattice on this site heres the link http://www.geekculture.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=28;t=000231

--------------------
no my password is not username

Xanthine

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 736

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 18, 2007 20:12      Profile for Xanthine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
headdesk: the act of slamming one's head into their desk

If you can't imagine why someone would ever slam their head into their desk, you have led a very sheltered, frustration-free life. I envy you.

--------------------
And it's one, two, three / On the wrong side of the lee / What were you meant for? / What were you meant for?
- The Decemberists

Posts: 7670 | From: the lab | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
GrumpySteen

Member # 170

Icon 1 posted November 18, 2007 20:33      Profile for GrumpySteen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by password:
sorry but i dont know what headdesk means (im a total n00b sometimes) could you please explain (or not) anyway i did some looking and there is already a thread on the e8 lattice on this site heres the link http://www.geekculture.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=28;t=000231

Umm... thank you.

Despite the thousands of posts attributed to each of us, we were not aware that there were threads beyond this one on the GC forums. It's amazing what we miss sometimes.

--------------------
Worst. Celibate. Ever.

All times are Eastern Time
This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2018 Geek Culture